Forum › Their Story discussion

joined Sep 4, 2014

I still don't get how QT is not good with people as she claimed. She's clearly cute, natural and quite smooth around SJ. I cant imagine how she could act differently ("awkwardly") towards other people. Other than that I love this couple. Very cute

I think it might be because people were jealous of her or something? Cause she is pretty chill and smooth, so maybe back than peeps were jelly of her-- so made her think she wasn't good with people? Idk that's what I think

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I just want to make a simple comment given all the stuff I'm reading about Sun Jing's style:

I love tomboys. I love the short hair. To all those haters out there, go read the other 9 billion yuri comics with two feminine little girls. I want more, no, I need more real lesbian couples. And while not all lesbian couples have a tomboy or masculine woman in them, I think there are enough that it warrants creating more and writing more about them.

Damn Sun Jing is even hotter with short hair. I can't wait until she cuts it.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ooft blue balls!

joined Aug 10, 2015

Well

That sure was a quick spontaneous confession.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Well

And then she'll be all like "I like you.... as a friend!"

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well

"You're like a sister to me."

joined Sep 4, 2014

Well

I will legit shit myself If that happens

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well

incest time

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I just want to make a simple comment given all the stuff I'm reading about Sun Jing's style:

I love tomboys. I love the short hair. To all those haters out there, go read the other 9 billion yuri comics with two feminine little girls. I want more, no, I need more real lesbian couples. And while not all lesbian couples have a tomboy or masculine woman in them, I think there are enough that it warrants creating more and writing more about them.

... maybe the haircut will cause this scene, the drama!

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Best confession.... ever.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Best confession.... ever.

How was that "best" confession?

I'm not saying i didnt like it. It was rather exciting that SJ finally push it out. And the art of the night scene was gorgeous. But we just haven't seen anything yet. It was a mere "I like you." I'm interested to see how the rest of the confession will unfold

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

She fuckin said it!!! HA HA!

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Nnnice.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

AAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:: heart is confused and doesn't know whether to stop or beat furiously ::

joined Mar 25, 2013

Stupid cliffhangers.. Someone should burn the person who invented them..

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

This was awesome!!

joined Mar 25, 2013

Oh, any additional art from tanjiu that is not uploaded?

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Who was the evil mastermind behind the plan of releasing this with 3 parts? when previous chapters had 6 or 10 ?

Release it now...
-B-But Sir, they will suffer!!
Sergeant, did I fucking stutter?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Serenata

Who was the evil mastermind behind the plan of releasing this with 3 parts? when previous chapters had 6 or 10 ?

Wasn't whoever was compiling them for upload here trying to upload them in batches that'd approximately make up where a chapter would end? Cause as annoying a point that is for it to stop that's a pretty common place for one chapter to end and the next to begin.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just can't make folks happy. First it's "why are you posting these releases so slow", and now it's "why are you posting these releases so fast?"

But yeah, Alice Cheshire has the right idea, plus it saves this whole discussion from becoming a forest of spoiler bars because you know people gon' wanna talk 'bout this one.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan

Alice Cheshire

I'd just like to clarify on this. (Since you're at least the second or third person today to refer to me by my full username.) Just Alice is fine. I'd actually have just registered under that name in the first place but someone already took it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan

Alice Cheshire

I'd just like to clarify on this. (Since you're at least the second or third person today to refer to me by my full username.) Just Alice is fine. I'd actually have just registered under that name in the first place but someone already took it.

But...but...a first name basis is so advanced!

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

... maybe the haircut will cause this scene, the drama!

Or maybe that scene will cause the haircut!!! Besides, given how Qiu Tong seems to react to her short hair in the image section, I'd say she's more than fine with it. :-)

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..she finally confessed, I'm waiting for this to happen..my heart stoped for a second bcause of that confession..

To reply you must either login or sign up.