Forum › The Mistress Story discussion

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Agegapg and BDSM? This is going to be good.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Wow, that was really fast. Her thought process is kind of ridiculous xD

Page 4 "I am a office lady." Should be 'an office lady'
Page 6 "By leaving something's behind" Should be 'some things behind'

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Page 4 "I am a office lady." Should be 'an office lady'
Page 6 "By leaving something's behind" Should be 'some things behind'

thx, I checked this again and again with Coco and as you can see there were still small mistakes xD

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

A bit...disjointed

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

A bit...disjointed

How I felt. It has solid potential I think, but a tough read.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

A bit...disjointed

Art isn't great, writing is sub par, character poses are awkward and look like they're being drawn from common reference photos. I saw the tags and was stoked, but it's a bit difficult to read. Looks like the artist needs some more experience.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

15000 for a month?
This is interesting.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

I really like this can't wait for more.

Rent a gf for around 420 per month? "To let that girl only service him" So she does everything u say? Interesting

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Hmm.. that's a pretty interesting manga with unique story and that's a really rare case as we all know ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ we'll see how it goes.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

' ' interesting

E8bcff8a0815777a0aaa6864318417da
joined Jun 24, 2015

Kinda interesting! (0_0)

joined Sep 11, 2014

I like these tags! But the plot is kinda strange. I assume the mc stared bdsm for money? And now she's willing to pay for a fake girlfriend? Sounds counterproductive; or maybe it's not like that at all because the writing is a bit confusing

joined Aug 19, 2012

I like these tags! But the plot is kinda strange. I assume the mc stared bdsm for money? And now she's willing to pay for a fake girlfriend? Sounds counterproductive; or maybe it's not like that at all because the writing is a bit confusing

seems like she wanted to stop doing bdsm work but one of her client is persistent/crazy(?). So she wants to rent someone just so her client would stop bugging her.

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

Yea~ they translated this. Had been waiting. :D thank you~~

joined Sep 9, 2013

A bit...disjointed

Art isn't great, writing is sub par, character poses are awkward and look like they're being drawn from common reference photos. I saw the tags and was stoked, but it's a bit difficult to read. Looks like the artist needs some more experience.

what better way to gain experience than drawing for what looks to be a small comic series. win win to me.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

So far this manga has reached chapter 12. You can find it at ookbee.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

both the dialogue and the drawings are a little rough around the edges but not to an extent that it's not negligible.

definitely looking forward for more! thank you for the translations! :)

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Hum.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A bit...disjointed

I don't mind that so much, since the way to gain experience is to actually do the thing. Lots of artists start off awkward but improve as they go along.

The dialogue and narration are a bit of an issue though, not sure whether to lay that at the feet of the author being unclear, or the translation being too literal and not making the language more clear. Either way, it does come off as a bit difficult to follow on the first read.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

A bit...disjointed

I don't mind that so much, since the way to gain experience is to actually do the thing. Lots of artists start off awkward but improve as they go along.

The dialogue and narration are a bit of an issue though, not sure whether to lay that at the feet of the author being unclear, or the translation being too literal and not making the language more clear. Either way, it does come off as a bit difficult to follow on the first read.

Agreed. I was thinking that as I was reading, the wording was kind of off. Maybe it was lacking a little in background development? I think it has potential though. Without exposure artists won't know what they need to improve on. Either way I think it will get better as we read more. I'm looking forward to more of this manga! ^_^

Nya.ha.fucking.ha
joined Dec 23, 2014

Omfg... Thank you for the Englsh translate, I couldn't keep up with the original Thai version since I'm not a good reader. Thank youuuu

Nya.ha.fucking.ha
joined Dec 23, 2014

A bit...disjointed

Agreed. I was thinking that as I was reading, the wording was kind of off. Maybe it was lacking a little in background development? I think it has potential though. Without exposure artists won't know what they need to improve on. Either way I think it will get better as we read more. I'm looking forward to more of this manga! ^_^

Yes true the story lack some background development, but I've read the original one and in their language its quite different when you translate it in english. Some of their words can mean 2-4 english words. But I do hope it gets better it's a nice story.. Cheers~

last edited at Nov 4, 2015 11:09AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Don't mind the art. See Gunnerkrieg : went from average to awesome.

But the setting is rushed. She wants to make the waitress hers? But why bring the money in the mix? She wants to be a sugar-mommy? Nisekoi?

last edited at Nov 4, 2015 11:11AM

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

I'm just stoked over having yuri from different countries. It's a nice change of pace from just having Japanese and American works. And it's good to see it get recognition in different places.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

art is pretty mediocre. Very much akin to amateur webcomics.
Mediocre writing as well, felt really rushed and unfocused. Terrible first chapter.

Guess I'll see pair of chapters... doubt that i'll continue reading tho.

To reply you must either login or sign up.