Forum › Posts by Torija

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

WDFS Ch39 I was waiting for this chapter for a whole week and when it shows up there's another tease in it ._.
Seju is not gonna marry a man, she sooner or later find out that "father" of her is not her real father and all his dying wishes or anything will stay just as a wish which will never be fulfilled. There's 0% Gaji would do something like this.

Halmoni Thank you so much for still translating WDFS, I love your work!

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

wow...sumin looks worried about something that says seju

Yeah it looks like she is. It makes me wonder what Seju was doing at hospital also I'm happy to see them together though even in those 'hospital' kind of circumstances XD Are you Sumin x Seju or Sumin x Sungji shipper? 38chs I'm still lost and can't decide.. I think I'll never will lol!

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

WDFS ch38 is on Lezhin.
Wow the chapter is looking amazing, we have both Sumin x Sungji & Sumin x Seju in it..too bad I can't uderstand a thing ><

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

It seems that Gaji is trying to hook up Seju with Nami, or at least Nami likes Seju. I want Seju to be happy, but not with anyone else than Sumin, but Sungji is adorable too :/

You understand me so well. I feel the same and I have to admit that I really dislike Nami for some reason, whenever she's near Seju it annoys the hell out of me.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Hooray to Lezhin comics! Awesome news : )) Is it me or do you have to pay 3 coins again for ENG chs tho? ><
WDFS ch37 is on Lezhin.

last edited at Jan 13, 2016 8:27AM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

There will be no new chapter today?! :O Sigh and here I was all excited to come back home and read the last this year's WDFS chapter -.-"

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Thank you Halmoni! I hope you had a wonderful X-mas : ))
Everything makes perfect sense now, I would like to see Sumin and Nami's photo published somewhere xDDD Seju is having hard time with that impossible family of hers >< I really hope Sumin will be helping Seju somehow...I'm longing to see a kiss between them.

last edited at Dec 27, 2015 8:21AM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Happy holidays KitKat101 : ))

Merry Christmas everyone!!! ☆~~ヾ(>▽<)ノ。・☆

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

That's her mum lol. The lady has green eyes and obviously looks different.

EDIT: JUST REALISED THE GUY SEJU'S MUM IS SLEEPING WITH HAS THE SAME MOLE AS SEJU'S BROTHER WTF.

OMG! You're right, her hair is a little different (bangs on the right side) you just saved my love for Seju, thank you so much <3! LOL! The guy who named Seju? It's not her brother I think but someone else..oh my he can't be real Seju's father CAN HE?! :O I mean remember how Seju's brothers said Seju look nothing like "father" :O ch19

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

From the note she left the guy with, it looks like Seju is grading how good the guy is in bed. And that guy got an 8/10...

If it's true then it's freaking horrible :O If Seju is like that and sleeping with guys then I really gonna stop shipping her with Sumin and get my ass heartbroken :O Gaji told us that Seju is not like Sumin...she can't be worse,right lol

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

WDFS ch35 is on Lezhin.

Chapter was great until there's some memory about some guy showed up >< Who the heck DAT dude gonna be >.< Annoying to see so many obstacles in Sumin x Seju's way.

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 8:15AM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

WDFS ch34 is on Lezhin.
OMG! When I saw Sungji crying I though Sumin broke her heart, but then everything is alright, kiss saved the day lol! Sumin will be going somewhere for few days? Another great chapter, it looks like that "Gun" guy have a clue that Sungji likes Sumin.

last edited at Dec 16, 2015 9:25AM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Thank you Halmoni!!!!

I knew what she said but Seju killed me again..baam! in love.
Seju only have eyes for Sumin and it's impossible not to love her for that, she and Sumin always stick together (knowing everything about each other) it's like they meant to be since they really belong together. Sungji on the other hand is acting kind of similar to Seju, I mean she's okay with not asking Sumin stuff she don't want to answer as long as she won't be disappearing and stay with her, that's what is like to be trully in love I guess : ))

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

My favorite part was Seju's confession.

Seju's confession? you mean when she said she could only marry Sumin? Or maybe my translation was way too off xD

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

WDFS ch33 is on Lezhin.
I'm guessing Sumin got beat by chairman's on that time BF and now husband (she's married). I loved to see Sumin x Seju together even if nothing happened between them..they look great together. And it's kind of annoying to see how that co-worked dude hits on Sungji -_-"

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Is it possible to buy Lezhin coins using my mobile service provider via google play?

Yes, but you have to download Lezhin app first. (Go to 1st page of this thread).

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

but the translation of the last chapter is not out? I was unable to use the internet for a while, just to know, thanks...

Naahh~ there's still no translations of WDFS ch32, I think Halmoni is busy with her finals (best of luck to her! (^_^) ).

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Halmoni

I made a post about using an alternative method to run the android app on your PC (http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/132186780007/hi-im-really-keen-on-purchasing-wdtfs-but-for).

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

So it is the chairman? Damn it now everything sure is getting complicated and it seems like chairman still have eyes for Sumin no surprise. WDFS best yuri characters & story plot having manhwa of all time hands down.
Gaji is my God XDDD

last edited at Dec 2, 2015 10:50AM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Sumin's having probs with her exes and her past events are haunting her...it's hard to run away from your past mistakes huh I love how Gaji bring back Sumin's x Seju's past flashbacks. Is it me or does that woman Sumin x Sumin ran into look like or alike chairman? Or maybe it's her hair color tricking me :O lol!

last edited at Dec 2, 2015 10:21AM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Thank you Halmoni!
Sungji is so in love with Sumin it's adorable and she wants more, it keeps getting better and better with each chapter.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

WDFS Chapter 31 is on lezhin
And Gaji continues with the teasing. The tool is not working on other mangas, since they are not translated.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

I'm seriously rooting for her and Seju to get together in the end.

I really hope this never going to happen, but we'll see : )))

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Thank you Halmoni for your amazing work! Always mades my day to receive your translations <3!

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

WDFS ch30. For some reason I can't stand seing Nanami near Seju..well it could be jealousy speaking but it really annoys me. Overall loved the chapter! The bed scene was hot and hilarious by the end XD I love how Sungji is going for Sumin.

last edited at Nov 18, 2015 10:03AM