Forum › New Game discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It almost feels like once the game releases, that'll be the end of the story. We've already got one character (and major source of yuri crush) leaving the immediate environment of the company as it is.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Man, I totally ship Nenechi and Umiko.

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

wow did we ever seen nenechi in color before ? i dont realy remember but i find her 2times cutter in color :)

i also feel the manga will end with game release, wich is as the same time sad to see a good 4koma go, and good cause better to end it early than too late

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Newest chapter (22) was low impact but still enjoyable.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Hooray for color pages (and those indirect kisses)!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I hope it continues, there are always more games to make. I like how the main character is not a Mary Sue. How could she backstab poor little Nene like that? Nene's job is less demanding, but the fact is, she's obviously damn good at it. Even though she went on to college and is doing it part-time, the "imagined little sister" friend is also very competent at game work. Aoba obviously hates that. If these two were to become a couple, right now what they're doing would be future uke/seme fencing. "Aoba/Nene you'd be lost without me, you know!" I am not that broadly familiar with manga and anime, has that sort of thing gone on this long anywhere besides here and Gochuumon wa Usage Desu ka?

joined May 20, 2013

Hooray for color pages (and those indirect kisses)!

Whoa, nice catch!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I loved Nenecchi's clothes! Cute!

Also,

Kerorin isn't that strong, is it?

But we drank the demon lord!

this must be one of the best lines in this yet.

20240516_022659[2]
joined Aug 1, 2015

Reading this almost wants me to get motivated for school and work, hopefully more uploads in the future to keep me from being lazy...

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Demon drink.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I hope it continues, there are always more games to make. I like how the main character is not a Mary Sue. How could she backstab poor little Nene like that? Nene's job is less demanding, but the fact is, she's obviously damn good at it. Even though she went on to college and is doing it part-time, the "imagined little sister" friend is also very competent at game work. Aoba obviously hates that.

What are you talking about, how and when did Aoba ever backstab Nene ? And I don't see her being jealous either. Oo

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Cute!
Camera girl reminds me of someone. But I can't remember who...

Aah, I was probably thinking of glasses girl from Witch Meets Knight. Probably.

last edited at Nov 4, 2015 8:09AM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Kou-chan kawaii~ (ka ki ku ke ko)

joined May 20, 2013

Goddamn it I came here just to post THIS EXACT THING! >_<

(Was actually going to go with: New Game Ch. 23: Yagami-San Kawaii (Ka Ki Ku Ke Ko)"

last edited at Nov 4, 2015 7:28AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Well. Turned out Hifumi was the cool type when she dressed up, while Kou was the cute one.

Heavily shipping Kou with Aoba through

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Goddamn it I came here just to post THIS EXACT THING! >_<

(Was actually going to go with: New Game Ch. 23: Yagami-San Kawaii (Ka Ki Ku Ke Ko)"

Well, you also contributed with the perfect avatar so it's all good.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

If only Ubisoft could be this good...

00097x
joined Nov 4, 2015

Kou...
damn....
nuff said....

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Cute.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

the anime for this is gonna be a pretty lethal over-dose of moe.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

All right, I got it. Embarrassed face is super cute too.

Also, seconding this:

the anime for this is gonna be a pretty lethal over-dose of moe.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

What are you talking about, how and when did Aoba ever backstab Nene ? And I don't see her being jealous either. Oo

I'm joking/exaggerating. She went along with all of Nene's suggestions, agreed that the programmer-animator would want the strong pricey energy drink, but when they got scolded for buying that, she suddenly said, "Just like I told you, Nene!" and the latter rightly said "but you agreed with everything!"

Their little bits of being grownup one-upmanship are cute, but that was an example of Aoba being childish. Aoba did say she should get a proper receipt, though, and Nene talked her out of it, so if I'm serious, I'll say most of the scolding was Nene's fault.

I was speaking from Nene's POV :)

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

two chapter in a row ? am i dead yet , cause feel like heaven

yagami was so cute in this dress, well played rin, good job :)

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

I need more of this overdose...
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_game_ch23#6 <- I can totally relate to Kou.

joined May 23, 2015

You also look adorable in a dress?

To reply you must either login or sign up.