Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

And they do seem cute in the photos but I can't help thinking No-rae would've been cuter if that were Seol-a

seconded!!

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

OMG i need translation but its so late here :((

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Ch. 49 eng trans - http://pastebin.com/j2BbPfn4

joined Sep 26, 2015

Thank you so much Halmoni.

Black-and-white-ed-sheeran-performance-favim.com-1975182
joined Aug 17, 2015

Thank you so much Halmoni!!

So Sung-pyo is only visiting for a day? Will he come back again in the future after his military service or did he end the things with No-Rae for good? But he's still smitten with her, look at that blush. Lol. No-Rae's couldn't-care-less face. :( Seol-A is so jealous, doesn't even want to see No-Rae. #BETRAYED Hahaha.

I look forward to seeing more of Sung-pyo though. More interactions with No-Rae and back stories. This arc has been built up from the start, am I the only one wishing to have more chapters of it? :)

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Thank you Halmoni foe the translations!!

Poor Seol-A. I want to console her. Don't loose faith!! You will have your No-Rae. If they didn't part ways on super bad terms, I still find it odd she dropped out of school.

Her saving those pictures on someone else's facebook... that's interesting. :/

joined Jan 31, 2015

From halmoni's translation of Chapter 49:

Hye-kyung: Let's see. There are probably a few old pictures of them together on Facebook..
Seol-a: No-rae has a Facebook too?
Hye-kyung: Nope. It's too much of a hassle for her.
Hye-kyung: She uploaded them onto my account in order to save them.
Seol-a: *blaze*
Seol-a (small text): A whole bunch of Kim No-rae photos!
Seol-a: *blaze blaze*
Hye-kyung: But why do I feel like I've been baited...?

ROFL, BEST

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 4:11AM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Kkyeong really bosted the mood up,
and that blazing seol-a, oh my sides
laughed so hard XD

joined Feb 19, 2015

Hye kyung: damn these loose lips of mine MY FAVORITE LINE

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

anonymous keep a lookout lol
Ah, also, thank you grand-boss halmoni for always providing the translation lol

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 4:53AM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Kkyeong really bosted the mood up,
and that blazing seol-a, oh my sides
laughed so hard XD

Seol-A= Goku level up super sayian. Haha

joined Sep 20, 2015

Seol-a: "Went so well together" my ass.

Yeah right, that's my girL. Haha.. This chapter was worth the wait! I still can't stop smiling. No rae maybe got the vibes that something is up with seol-a.But at least, she sure knows how to make her bae feel better. It seems like she's indirectly telling seol-a to not worry about her ex showing up. WohooO.

The signal folks, the signal.

On the side note, Seol-a, is the tangerine sweet? Or the person giving it?

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Seol-A: His appearance...
Seol-A: Along with his attitude are carbon copies of No-Rae's...

Did Ssamba just make a tongue-in-cheek remark about her same-face problem? I can't shake that feeling because I was thinking that Sung-Pyo is basically male No-Rae ever since he was shown.

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 8:21AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i feel bad for seola.

Ae8q5672
joined Oct 25, 2015

Thank you halmoni as always.

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks to thatanon for making a rough typeset of Chapter 49!

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 49 rough typeset by thatanon
http://imgur.com/a/ibQyD

Enjoy!

Minor side note:
The link to the chapter does not yet show up on the flutteringfeelings.imgur.com main page. It takes a little while for it to show up. For now, please use the direct link to the chapter above.

Update:
This link to the chapter now shows up on the main page.

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 10:01AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

This chapter made me smile from the beginning. I wish to see more

joined Aug 29, 2015

thanks to Halmoni for the translation and to thatanon for the typeset. and of course to Ssamba for FF and for the longer chapter.

lol, nice to see Seol-a losing her mind about the sudden appearance of No-rae's ex. it's her turn anyway. since No-rae had to see Seol-a hangout with other men from the past chapters.

Seol-a might try to hangout with that guy to know him better and find out his real intentions with No-rae. but then again. No-rae might misinterpret it. cause though Seol-a is hinting that she like her. No-rae seems so out of touch with the idea that Seol-a is gay for her. everytime she sees Seol-a with a guy. No-rae always assume that Seol-a actually like their company more than her. and LOL with Seol-a's super-saiyan inner thoughts "A bunch of No-rae's photos" sorry though Seol-a. that was a bunch of photos of No-rae with her ex-boyfriend. who looks like she already found the right guy. I wonder why No-rae decided to keep the pictures. we might see one of those forced kiss. misinterpreted by someone situation.

thatonegirlfromthatonething
Forumphoto
joined Nov 1, 2015

agreed.. I guess it was a convenient way to have us see the old photos of them, but it seems.. awkward? Don't know if that's the right way to explain it, but does anyone really do that?

From halmoni's translation of Chapter 49:

Hye-kyung: Let's see. There are probably a few old pictures of them together on Facebook..
Seol-a: No-rae has a Facebook too?
Hye-kyung: Nope. It's too much of a hassle for her.
Hye-kyung: She uploaded them onto my account in order to save them.
Seol-a: *blaze*
Seol-a (small text): A whole bunch of Kim No-rae photos!
Seol-a: *blaze blaze*
Hye-kyung: But why do I feel like I've been baited...?

ROFL, BEST

HAHA YESSS, started cracking up at that part xD

Thanks so much halmoni and thatanon!

Could the ex be coming back to school, like, soon?? When norae thought he was already discharged and he said "not yet," that gives me the impression that he's pretty close to coming back.

..I dun really want him to come back. :> #goaway #salty

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

The new chapter is pretty nice, I really like it. It's exactly what I wanted from Seol-A, all jealous and stuff. Though I felt sad for her when she saw the photos on facebook, it might have hurt to see that No-Rae, the person she is falling for, was so happy with the ex who just came back, so when she said to No-Rae that she was tired (didn't want to hang out with her) I totally understood what she felt </3. I think if she keeps that weird attitude our No-Rae will notice something is off with her and maybe she will ask and that could start more drama that could lead to them realizing the other feels the same.

I feel like No-rae will notice that Seol-A is jealous of her ex, ahh I want this to happen.

Even though the guy has just came back for a day or for a few days, I'm sure he won't dissapear without talking toNo-Rae again and sice he seems to still be into No-Rae, I believe he's going to try to get back together or ask No-Rae to give it a try again.

I can totally feel this will be the arc that will lead No-Rae and Seol-A to confess or kiss.

I CAN'T WAIT

Again, thanks to Halmoni and thatanon <3

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 11:38AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Wow since I saw No-Rae talking with her ex on the table I got a little anxious. This chapter had me on the edge because i was a little afraid No-Rae might react more friendly than she did with her ex. I know this is FF about Seol-a and her, but I still couldn't trust it completely.
But I felt better when I saw that Seol-a and Hyung were actually sitting close to No-Rae and her ex. Lol, she was keeping a close eye to them xD You got it right girl haha.
I think a lot of us can relate to the way Seol-a was blazing inside when she was looking at them. No matter how good they look together, someone will always say "Good together my ass" when they watch their crush with somebody else.
A very good chapter, can't wait for what happens next! And I don't think No-Rae ex will dissapear after this, he will probably try to get together with No-Rae again.
But I do wonder, why was No-Rae so heartbroken after they broke up if they did on friendly terms?

I can totally feel this will be the arc that will lead No-Rae and Seol-A to confess or kiss.

I thought so too. I just got that feeling from the mandarin scene in the end. It seemed like even though No-rae was with her ex, she was still thinking of how Seol-a was doing. That scene to me was a metaphor of No-Rae approaching Seol-a, even indirectly. And we know No-Rae doesn't initiate things very often, so that's maybe a good sign or I could be thinking it too much.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Couldn't agree with both of you even more, Macy and Mad. My only gripe is that we don't get more of No-rae's point of view. I feel like nearly the past few months have been from Seol-a's and less from No-rae's. In this arc, I really hope we get to see things from No-rae's since this is the arc we've all been waiting for.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Speaking of points of view, random thought... I think it'd be interesting if in an extra chapter or something, we would see the point of view of an "outsider" on No-rae x Seol-a. Someone like Hye-gyeong or Hee-jin. (Haven't seen Hee-jin in a while, BTW.)

Of course, in the latest chapter, we can see that Hye-gyeong is still in oblivious/clueless land. :3

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 1:49PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Speaking of points of view, random thought... I think it'd be interesting if in an extra chapter or something, we would see the point of view of an "outsider" on No-rae x Seol-a. Someone like Hye-gyeong or Hee-jin. (Haven't seen Hee-jin in a while, BTW.)

you know who needs another cameo? that grandma like damn she was the hottest character bring her back

joined Apr 25, 2015

agreed.. I guess it was a convenient way to have us see the old photos of them, but it seems.. awkward? Don't know if that's the right way to explain it, but does anyone really do that?

I still have photos of my ex on facebook. Personally don't get whole removal thing. It won't change the past. But then again we did end it on good note and are still good friends.

Going by this chapter, they didn't break up on bad terms either.

I have suspicion that he has some serious health problems or something and for her sake, decided to break it off.

Seo-la was real jealous. Hopeful it will lead to something good :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.