Forum › Posts by hashi

joined Feb 19, 2015

Love in the Time of Corona

hashi
joined Feb 19, 2015

What the actual fuck is with the afterword? Talmbout girl-girl relationships are all mistakes made by silly high school girls who'll grow up and realize men were the correct choice all along... GET FUCKED
Unless the author was being mournfully amused by all these stupid ass tropes, I can't like the spirit this work was created in

joined Feb 19, 2015

The Yuri Goddess Ssamba-sama has spoken: Seol-a will be top

last edited at Mar 20, 2016 10:36AM

joined Feb 19, 2015

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT SUNGPYO MADE SEOLA CUT HER NAILS ssamba has to be reading this thread. lesbian sex foreshadowing intensfies

joined Feb 19, 2015

How much do you guys think the other characters (No-rae's bro, Ji-hwan, Enah, etc) know about Seolrae? How ssamba wrote them it's like they kinda get an inkling yet they're not as shocked as I would expect them to be

joined Feb 19, 2015

I think Sung-pyo meant how No-rae saying 'nothing's wrong' is sad in that there's nothing between them that really bothers her anymore, that their time together has gone and that she's moved on, hence 'nothing's wrong' about them just hanging out.

joined Feb 19, 2015

Seola crying: But what if it wasn't a coincidence? (refering to The Ex meeting Norae)

So yeah... Her confidence is wavering because she's worried that it wasn't just by chance that Norae bumped into her ex

joined Feb 19, 2015

Seola is actually tearing up in front of Enah, who hears Norae call out Seola's name drunk. I think Enah's gonna be the first person to figure out their relationship

hashi
joined Feb 19, 2015

Are they paper publications? Like those doujin marts?

hashi
joined Feb 19, 2015

Where does yuri-ism find the raws? And where can i find them online?

joined Feb 19, 2015

10 years dating and still not living together. And we thought 57 chapters was long...

joined Feb 19, 2015

Hye kyung: damn these loose lips of mine MY FAVORITE LINE

joined Feb 19, 2015

@halmoni
Do you think that girl at the wedding read the letter? That could explain why she told Seola not to hate Yuji so much

joined Feb 19, 2015

Yuji's a complex character, and she echoes the thoughts of so many self-loathing LGBT people when facing their feelings for someone they perceive they can't have. She takes it on to her self to hide her feelings and the stress makes her say hurtful things (at least that's what i think she's referencing in, 'really hard to resist sometimes') circa the time she bitched about seola. Those words sound like something she wanted to say to herself, since she, by extension, somewhat resents seol-a for 'making her feel this way'. All in all, impeccably written complicated character

joined Feb 19, 2015

Jesus, now I totally understand why anime insists on crazy hair colors. I mean I get the need for a consistent art style, but you don't need to sacrifice differentiation for aesthetic. For real, I've mixed up Seola, Minjeong, Yu-ji's sister, No-rae's sister in law. ssamba y u do dis? Orz give one of them a blunt nose or a beauty mark or a signature lipstick color or something else like that
Hate that i can't speak korean

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 11:25PM

joined Feb 19, 2015

Wait. Seol-a only learned about Yu-ji's death 2 years after it happened; a girl at the wedding had to TELL her that Yu-ji had died. I'm guessing the girl who's reading the letter is that girl at the wedding who flagged down Seol-a to talk. And her name's Yuna.

joined Feb 19, 2015

Seong-pyo Oppa. YOU BITCH

joined Feb 19, 2015

Come to think of it, Seol-a seems pretty comfortable being queer. Can this girl get any cooler?

joined Feb 19, 2015

Wait, does that mean FF is more popular in Japan than in Korea? By like 10 times? Those are some insane numbers, unless there has been a display error

joined Feb 19, 2015

Seol-a "Why did you just stand there staring without coming over?"
No-rae "Because I didn't know what was on your mind. I thought they could have been important to you"
Seol-a "They didn't matter to me one bit, because I was waiting for you"

"So what you mean is that it's uncomfortable for you, because I'm completely fine" - Chapter 43

So much subtext to Ssamba's dialogues, man. Simply amazing

joined Feb 19, 2015

Seol-a is so cool about everything whereas No-rae's blushing her cheeks numb. Work your seductress magic, Seol-a! Fighting~~

joined Feb 19, 2015

Did you actually type out the korean letters or did you somehow copy and paste? I can't seem to do that on my browser

joined Feb 19, 2015

Although, just a thought, when Seol-a and No-rae shared a moment after the covert bathroom bitch-out, Ssamba includes a frame showing Ji-hwan overhearing them. Then he goes on to confess to No-rae. What could connect those two cases other than him feeling a subtle sense of urgency to act? Does it make sense that he would feel his chances with No-rae might be threatened by the growing closeness between the two (at the time, platonic) girls?

Could he have had the tiniest, almost subliminal inkling about the nature of Seol-a's and No-rae's relationship?

joined Feb 19, 2015

Wow Seol-a is sooo smooth. Just went right for it like the Queen she is.

joined Feb 19, 2015

Looks like ssamba is merciful, halmoni. This chapter felt short TT