Forum › Mononoke Sharing discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

That's funny to me because dragons are often portrayed like in his manga
They're ruthless, prone to violence, and anger, prideful and can shapeshift into humanoid form etc...

And they're maids and/or writing doujinshi otakus? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Oct 14, 2015 9:44AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

That's funny to me because dragons are often portrayed like in his manga
They're ruthless, prone to violence, and anger, prideful and can shapeshift into humanoid form etc...

And they're maids and/or writing doujinshi otakus? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Being a false maid is an occupation, same with doujin authors. Originally this was about fox girl slutting it up. I'm talking about actual personality traits. Someone could be all of this and collect hockey cards. Doesn't make it that interesting to me. Different core personality traits > quirky stuff added.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'm confused, did you just agree that if she wasn't a slut she'd be more interesting?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm confused, did you just agree that if she wasn't a slut she'd be more interesting?

So far they're pretty cardboard characters, so she'd be a lot more interesting if slut isn't the only thing she is. No indication of that yet though.

joined Mar 23, 2013

In a way I did and yet not.
I said that if I had to choose between a dragon being nice and a dragon being an Otaku. I would find the former more interesting. Because one is the opposite core trait of a dragon's stereotype.

But that is a case by case basis. I'm a purist in certain situations.

That doesn't mean I find the fox less interesting if she's a slut. I love sluts, you will never convert me heathen

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

This seems like a mixture of Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon and Oddmann 11 - pared with potential subtext yuri. So a win-win-win situation for me. I hope for more!

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

The Fox is a walking bomb, something bad will happend soon

Me
joined May 15, 2015

So far they're pretty cardboard characters, so she'd be a lot more interesting if slut isn't the only thing she is. No indication of that yet though.

Agreed, though we are judging a lot from 10 pages, character development does not begin in the first chapter, only introductions, I mean in Ojojojo Jigokumeguri was just a plain and simple ojousama archetype in the beginning, but that series as a whole progressed and became one of my favorites.
Still though I don't see this being quite so promising, but anything with a Rokurokubi in it will get my attention at least for a bit since reading Kanojou wa Rokurokubi so I'll give it a shot!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

It seems like Cool really like big breasts.

You should see his hentai.

Is he who I think he is? Mind posting the pseudonym for his H-Name? (exhentai brings up nothing).

Cool Kyou Shinja.

Oh, I thought he was the one behind Tits/The "sandwich" series.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

man Yuki is so adorable, she reminds me of Noire form FE awakening

2015-09-29%2008_44_34-admiral,%20flandre%20scarlet,%20and%20re-class%20battleship%20(kantai%20collection%20and%20touhou)
joined Sep 29, 2015

is it just me or is the way that the author draws boobs a little weird/off
like i noticed this as well in their other series

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Okay, I'm shipping Yata x Yuki for sure.

joined Aug 6, 2015

I'm not digging the sheer number of giant breasts in this one. Some variance would be nice. Seems like either laziness or pandering. At least they're not disgustingly oversized like in some series, but "giant tits the manga" isn't doing it for me.

Also the characters seem cookie cutter, but I was too busy ranting about boobs to mention.

last edited at Oct 28, 2015 1:28AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm not digging the sheer number of giant breasts in this one. Some variance would be nice. Seems like either laziness or pandering. At least they're not disgustingly oversized like in some series, but "giant tits the manga" isn't doing it for me.

Also the characters seem cookie cutter, but I was too busy ranting about boobs to mention.

Their breasts weren't even that big :V
Plus the main character doesn't have giant boobs so having them seems to be more of a youkai thing.

That said, I wonder if this series takes place in the same setting as Kobayashi san? If so, it'd be pretty cool to see the two crossover.

Screenshot_534
joined Jul 18, 2012

This is like saying "I'm not digging the sheer number of lesbian couples in this one. Some variance would be nice. Seems like either laziness or pandering. At least they're not disgustingly gay like in some series, but "lesbians the manga" isn't doing it for me. Also the characters seem cookie cutter, but I was too busy ranting about lesbians to mention."

Personal preference != quality. The artist likes __, so they draw __. It's the first two chapters out, it gets published in a magazine on a weekly basis, we don't have much to go on so far and of course it'll be more rushed than Kobayashi-san (which I loved dearly, but comparing that with this is apples and oranges). Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that's a valid criticism.

joined Aug 6, 2015

This is like saying "I'm not digging the sheer number of lesbian couples in this one. Some variance would be nice.

Well... sometimes some variance would be nice there, too. Maybe that's why I'm enjoying the Korean series on this site as much as I am. The main characters are gay, as they should be in a yuri series, but they don't pretend that het doesn't exist. You see males being supporting friends rather than obstacles. There exists het pairings, but they don't take away from the main yuri storyline. It feels more idealistically real, and they've been a refreshing read.

Maybe I'm just getting too old for some things. I want things to be more realistic in both environment and character designs, even if it wouldn't really fit in a series. Maybe that's just on me.

last edited at Oct 28, 2015 9:11PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Looks like Yuki is getting real attached to our MC (:

Great to see another chapter.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"I'm not into that!"

Yuri is dead. :(

joined Jul 20, 2011

"I'm not into that!"

Yuri is dead. :(

It seems more like she's not into Lactation, right?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I'm calling denial.

joined Jan 4, 2014

I'm calling denial.

Suspiciously Specific Denial even?

joined Apr 30, 2014

Fear the back pain.

Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

wait whats the joke at the last page?
And was she joking about the milk or not

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

science boobs, genius

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

wait whats the joke at the last page?
And was she joking about the milk or not

All of the boobs monsters got stiff shoulders ?

Still not too sure about that one, especially after that last chapter. The obligatory "flat girls crave big boobs" cliche always annoys me to no end. Why can't we have petite chested girls that are actually happy about their size for a change ? ><

Will wait for a couple more chapter, but not convinced so far by this story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.