Forum › Posts by FaustRef

FaustRef
Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

I love this author to pieces, I fell in love with her years back when I first read 'Your Fragrance' and when I looked her up at the time she had no other listed series and i was so disappointed because her style stands out to be as so beautiful and distinct.

Every time there's been an update with one of her doujins it's been wonderful! Even though it's not yuri, if the main series she's been working on was translated I'd read it.. I'd love to see her do a longer yuri series though, but her oneshots are satisfying as is too.

its being adapted into an anime, the series shes doing rn
gonna air january 2016
kinda wish she made yuri series, she def makes up fun situations

FaustRef
First Love discussion 07 Dec 02:40
Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

Mc's consideration for her teacher kinda breaks my heart
Because even if it pained her, if she knew it would make Sensei smile, she would do it.

FaustRef
Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

wait whats the joke at the last page?
And was she joking about the milk or not

FaustRef
Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

Did she wait there for one night or multiple ones?

FaustRef
Gardenia discussion 24 Nov 20:48
Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

Well...can't say I'm surprised given the setting. But I'd rather have been wrong. After so many stories spun from the same thread this feels rather like bullshit now.

same

Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

I am currently interested in Trash. I haven't seen the yuri yet though... and I'm almost at the final released chapter.. I wonder why is it tagged like that..oh well It is fun, brutal and gorey <3

Don't worry about the yuri, I have read the latest RAW and it's absolutely deliver in this front, and it keep getting gorer too

Amaaazing you've brought new light to my life, thank you.

Ah, by the time the yuri comes I don't know if it's even worth it. And I'm not talking about the gore...
I am ashamed I read as much as I did, which was all of it.

Why ashamed? It's a good manga, the yuri is with the two main characters?

Yes, the yuri has just now started between the main characters. However, that was after we watched one of them get raped, flashbacks of her as a child getting gangraped and worse, and also other side characters getting raped. Like, I don't even know how I made it through Honestly, what has been translated so far is pretty tame compared to what's to come.

I think the main chars haven't yet developed any yuri, not after last translated chapter,from what I saw in raws,which wasn't much cos i wanna read the whole thing.. there is this crazy ass killer girl who rapes the mafia boss...not really pleasant, and the whole gangbang raping,well the manga is kinda filled with pedophiles..so yeah.. I'd love for Bullet to be gay though but not cos she hates men due to being gangraped a lot

It reminded me a bit of Murcielago but 100X more violent and gruesome and everyone is much more Fcked up,and with good reason

God fucking damnit
Even if I know they will kill anyone who wrongs I HATE that they have to go through that :(

FaustRef
Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

awesome :D

Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

this shouldnt be tagged as bisexual
sure she dates guys, but she said that she never loved anyone

FaustRef
Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

that gynecologist knows what's up

isnt she a vet? isnt that the joke? That she wasnt supposed to exam the lady at all?

FaustRef
Ultra Sword discussion 13 Oct 16:02
Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

Haha omg, this is hilarious, I wish a group would pick this up

FaustRef
Kakera discussion 13 Oct 15:07
Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

The angst ;~;
It was really good though

Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

what were the shadows

Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

I'm interested to see the character development, when mc won't let herself be restricted by those around her anymore

FaustRef
Rainy Song discussion 07 Sep 20:36
Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

This is my favourite one shot from Momoto Moto