Forum › Tachibanakan -ToLie- Triangle discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Meh.. I hope this gets better, tsundere-chan is really annoying

Eriumi-ss
joined Oct 30, 2014

long rants and complaints about people complaining about plot and all

why can't we just enjoy this and be mesmerized by all the beautiful girls this series have offered? i mean if i were stuck in an apartment full of pretty girls, i'd say it's a dream comes true.

i'm usually inclined to fall for the tsundere type, but in this one i'm putting all my bet on Iori.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

MC is the more annoying of the lot I think. Can't make up her mind. Typical spineless harem protagonist.

And the harem won't resolve probably.

Childhood friend never gets the MC in by the book triangles/harems anyway.

last edited at Oct 10, 2015 4:42PM

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

I don't think it's a harem yet. There are only two characters who are clearly into the MC. The air head and the drunken lay-back seem to be their own couple and spectators to the main love triangle.

I totally ship the drunken "couple". Looks like a lot of fun!
I want to see developments in that area. d:

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol! Enjoyed re-reading ch1, and ch2 was good too!

joined Aug 6, 2015

Disregarding romance entirely, why does the MC want to move out at all? I get that staying there isn't her original plan, but if it were me, suddenly reconnecting with a friend after a long while would give incentive to stay. Half the point in living in a dorm is to socialize with other people, and with a friend being there too, half the work is already done for her. The MC is too hung up on her original plan to realize that other, more viable options exist.

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Lost Pantsu

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

fixed version uploaded

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

why can't we just enjoy this and be mesmerized by all the beautiful girls this series have offered?

I would if it had more fanservice shots. For a harem manga with an accidental pervert MC, Chapter 2's really lacking in fanservice.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

Iori = love.

Iori = life.
fucking cute as fuuCk

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Please fix the order of the pages I got lost.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

fixed version uploaded

Where? It's still wrong XD

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Pls tsundere girl win i beg you godoka pls

joined Jul 18, 2015

Yes I want Tsundere girl to win too (>///<)
Children friends must win!

joined Aug 6, 2015

I generally hate the childhood friends trope. I don't understand why that would imply that 2 people would make good romantic partners. It frustrates me that so many series utilize it (even if childhood friends don't typically win), and I often default to the stance of rooting against them when they come up in these harem stories.

Here, however, I'm inclined to give the trope a pass. The fact that the MC doesn't remember the childhood friend hardly at all is, although not unique, still refreshing in its own way. It gives the potential pairing some of the freshness of two people meeting for the first time while still allowing for some preexisting connection between the two.

It's just a shame she's also a tsundere, which is yet another overdone, justifiably hated trope itself. Still, it's better than pseudo-mysterious, semi-emotionless characters when done incorrectly, which this story absolutely does incorrectly... Shame.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I generally hate the childhood friends trope. I don't understand why that would imply that 2 people would make good romantic partners. It frustrates me that so many series utilize it (even if childhood friends don't typically win), and I often default to the stance of rooting against them when they come up in these harem stories.

Here, however, I'm inclined to give the trope a pass. The fact that the MC doesn't remember the childhood friend hardly at all is, although not unique, still refreshing in its own way. It gives the potential pairing some of the freshness of two people meeting for the first time while still allowing for some preexisting connection between the two.

It's just a shame she's also a tsundere, which is yet another overdone, justifiably hated trope itself. Still, it's better than pseudo-mysterious, semi-emotionless characters when done incorrectly, which this story absolutely does incorrectly... Shame.

I kind of like tsunderes, but the more quieter non-violent ones, this one is just irritable.. All tsundere-chan has done is slam doors, hit the MC and shout WHY ARE YOU WITH HER, NOT THAT I CARE. The fact that MC has forgotten about her as a childhood friend as well doesn't really add much for me. Unless she's gonna remember more things later on to try and make tsundere-chan a more redeeming character? Hmm.

I kind of like lori, she is pretty cute. I actually kind of like that she's pretty quiet and has helped out the mc in a couple of scenarios, which im choosing to believe was intentional than coincidental (im gonna throw up, except did she really? or did she just want to save MC from awkwardness) but that could easily be me looking more into it as IT IS a ecchi harem manga. I mainly want MC to hang out with lori more and be a friend/explain general life lessons that the poor girl needs. i dont really care what tsundere-chan does ha ha

But man we're gonna see a lot of 'who do i pick' in this from the MC, as well as 'but im moving away' angst guilt, except cmon MC everyone knows youre not really gonna move

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Suggestion: this manga should have multiple endings with different pairings so everybody is satisfied... And of course the harem route.
Ok ok, enough visual novels for me xD

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

As for why MC wants to move out, it's easy, I think.
1. This is not the house she thought she'd live in. The one she got is a much worse building
2. Reconnecting with an old friend is good, but every evening drunk people sexually harass MC, and said friend is quick on the beating.
3. She's yet to get comfortable with her sexuality, so pretty much every female in the house coming on to her is causing her distress.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

So tsundere vs kuudere?
Can't wait the winner fufu

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

Umm..I like Iori with Hanabi please haha tsundere and kuudere both my weaknesses >_< but with this manga I can say I like Iori better. Her facial expression is just too good

last edited at Oct 11, 2015 11:55AM

Minun_resize
joined May 16, 2011

I used to see raw vol.1 at yurihou.se but now all link are dead.

Can someone share raw for me? I really want it. ><

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

As for why MC wants to move out, it's easy, I think.
1. This is not the house she thought she'd live in. The one she got is a much worse building
2. Reconnecting with an old friend is good, but every evening drunk people sexually harass MC, and said friend is quick on the beating.
3. She's yet to get comfortable with her sexuality, so pretty much every female in the house coming on to her is causing her distress.

Yeah. That kind-of bugs me. When the friend was reflecting on her actions, why give her a pass? She's been physically and verbally abusive. Maybe mention that if she wants the MC to stick around she should stop hitting her and being rude and, maybe, try to stop the sexual harassment coming from the adults.

joined Jan 19, 2015

Straight outta KyoAni

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I thought the Hanabi came across as a bit manipulative in the first chapter, when she started saying what she did to cheer Konomi up. Yes, it's good to cheer her up, but she sounded like she was just saying what she thought Konomi wanted to hear.

Also, I don't see why people are calling her the typical "clueless" MC. She seems pretty aware of the sexual implications, though perhaps still uncertain of her own sexuality. She's not having the "we're girls so that's completely wrong" reaction, but she's not obviously embracing it either. We haven't really gotten her thoughts on her own sexuality yet, so for now I kind of feel like she might only just be discovering it, or perhaps has been avoiding these revelations.

Anyway, it's completely unexpected for me, but I like Hanabi-Yuu. The drunk is usually the character I like but don't consider seriously, but I like Yuu so far.. She's holding second place just above Konomi, while Iori holds a decent lead as my first choice. That "Hanabi loves me?" made my heart skip a beat. Depending on which direction this is taken, I'll probably either love or hate it.

joined Sep 9, 2013

Have a feeling tsundere-chan will lose, but I'm just gonna root for her anyway.

same here and i hope not, a human is more fun the a robot. never understood the like for emotionless less characters besides for comedy purposes.

I can't stand Tsundere and here is no different. No offense but the neither of them act like human beings

To reply you must either login or sign up.