Forum › Gemini discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

That was... something.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Awww yiiiss Fly by Yuri is back with more!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I... don't really know what to say... O_o

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I... don't really know what to say... O_o

Whatever it is, you'll need to say it twice!

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oh the... artist for: お兄ちゃんのことなんかぜんぜん好きじゃないんだからねっ!!

o.O wasn't expecting the mangaka to draw yuri, caught me off-guard

joined Mar 25, 2013

Hmm, I don't like how it was made to look like they were only together because they couldn't be distinguished from one another. Seems like Marika is the one who is most likely to fall out of 'love' (which she doesn't say to Sachika) as she herself says that it's very likely for them to fall for someone else and the way her expression is made probably made to look wistful, but with the wording to me seems hopeful.

Ugh, I'm in a little bit of a mood.. Forgive me..

Anyway, page 73 in the fourth bubble "Even if, for example, your partner was't me" the 'n' is missing in "was't"

Thanks for the translation

last edited at Oct 4, 2015 7:37PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Is this going to be a new series or was it just a one-shot?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Wow, sudden (implied) sex in the end.

This was a very peculiar story.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Not sure how I feel about this one.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

not into incest yuri that much, With some exceptions of a few mangas I read and a few doujinshis too. But twin incest is just TOOOO weird I can't get into it, i'm sorry llmao

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Anyway, page 73 in the fourth bubble "Even if, for example, your partner was't me" the 'n' is missing in "was't"

It's fixed. Don't forget to hit reload in your browser if you don't see the correction.

Is this going to be a new series or was it just a one-shot?

To the best of my knowledge, it's a one-shot. It's also the only story in that anthology by Kusano Kouichi. At the moment I'm not planning on doing any of the other stories, but that could change.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

not into incest yuri that much, With some exceptions of a few mangas I read and a few doujinshis too. But twin incest is just TOOOO weird I can't get into it, i'm sorry llmao

You have no taste. Twincest is the best wincest IMO :D

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

You have no taste. Twincest is the best wincest IMO :D

only if it's yuri obviously

last edited at Oct 4, 2015 8:44PM

Kaonashi%20-gssg
joined Apr 1, 2013

DEM CREDITS YO

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

the cover page got me invested... and the picked up story really disappointed, be it with art, plot, or genre... hope other works will be translated too. Is Yu-ribbon a regular magazine btw? Or is it just a one-time collection from Comic Birz?

I'm so with you on this one...

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Is Yu-ribbon a regular magazine btw? Or is it just a one-time collection from Comic Birz?

As far as I can tell (I'm never certain since I have no special information source), It's a one-time collection. So I made it an anthology instead of an issue.

last edited at Oct 4, 2015 9:26PM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

i hesitantly read this because i like stories involving twins, but not the incest aspect because it's not really my cup of tea. It was interesting though.. definitely nothing special but kind of oddly cute I suppose.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Kinda cute, I like it. Puts me in the mood to read Candy Boy again.

joined Jun 3, 2014

I take Latin and the title means Twins.

Judge
joined Oct 1, 2015

Someones gotta get onto those credit ideas.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Not really a fan of this one. Normally I'm as enthusiastic a consumer of yuri incest as anyone, but this particular situation is depicted in a way that made me uneasy. They're identical twins who are taking pains to remain as total mirror images, even though they hate being mistaken for each other and feel a sense of isolation from the rest of the world because of it. If they hate being so alike, they could easily fix it. Get different haircuts. Wear different clothes. Take up different hobbies.

I'm probably sounding a bit harsh with what's just a very short, unambitious one-shot. I'm a little surprised at my own reaction as well, but to me incest is a story dynamic that has to be presented with care in order to keep the attraction both believable and positive. I wouldn't call this attraction, but rather...a type of obsession, and one the story goes out of its way to make clear is unhealthy for them. It also seems to be hinting heavily that they'll eventually grow apart, which would probably be for the best in this particular case, but I felt it was an additional blow against the yuri, which was the only point of this situation to begin with.

Regardless, thank you for your efforts, Fly by Yuri.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

You've named some of the reasons I initially chose not to do this one, Cryssoberyl. However, when I reread it 2 or 3 days ago (I said in another thread this one would be quick.), I saw something else. It became clear to me that they both wanted to stay together, and that neither, at least at this time, has any intention of being the first to go with someone else. They're just afraid the other will at some point. (I also noticed what happened off screen between pages 73 and 74 which I had overlooked earlier.) With this in mind, I changed my mind and here it is.

Well, that's just my own interpretation (wishful thinking?), but it's something to consider.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The fact that they are undistinguishable is maybe wishful thinking on their part. That's what it hints at IMO. They started to drift.

And somehow they are both worried.

Other than that it's too short.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Hm, well...this was kinda new o_o

To reply you must either login or sign up.