Forum › The Cutest Girl in the World discussion

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I used to think I didn't really like incest...

Turns out I actually love it.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I used to think I didn't really like incest...

Turns out I actually love it.

I've always had a bit of an unhealthy fascination with incest, says the scanlater of a mother-daughter incest. Maybe it doesn't always have to be unhealthy?

Actually, as long as they aren't producing highly inbred children and the relationship is fully consensual just like any other, I've never seen any reason at all for objecting to any kind of incestuous relationship.

Edit: "aren't producing highly inbred children"... I guess that means I object to many of the marriages of European royalty in previous centuries.
"the relationship is fully consensual"... Or rather I guess that means I object to all of the marriages of European royalty in previous centuries.

last edited at Oct 2, 2015 2:53PM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I don't really see incest as anything special in fiction, and I know about the problems of real-life incest.

Yuri with identical twins or clones, on the other hand... I like those.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Actually, as long as they aren't producing highly inbred

Not sure what your criteria for "highly inbred" are, but the first generation already carries a significant risk of having a hereditary disease.

joined Mar 23, 2013

The size of those legs/ankle on the first page, oh my god is it even human? Cannot unsee.

As for the rest, it was a bit on the short side and standard. But I liked it.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Actually, as long as they aren't producing highly inbred children and the relationship is fully consensual just like any other, I've never seen any reason at all for objecting to any kind of incestuous relationship.

That is what I think too. If they really love each other it is their life and they already have it hard, because they can't have own kids. That is why I consider same sex incest safe and completely ok, since there is no risk of pregnancy xD

Edit: "aren't producing highly inbred children"... I guess that means I object to many of the marriages of European royalty in previous centuries.
"the relationship is fully consensual"... Or rather I guess that means I object to all of the marriages of European royalty in previous centuries.

Well they were mostly political or convenient. You want to end a war or have influence in some country? Marry your daughter to them! You don't want risk losing your linage? Marry your children to one another! Well living as part of European royalty sucked most of times ;x

Actually, as long as they aren't producing highly inbred

Not sure what your criteria for "highly inbred" are, but the first generation already carries a significant risk of having a hereditary disease.

Basically children of siblings have a much higher chance for all kinds of disorders and disabilities like Down's syndrome etc. That is the main reason marrying siblings and really close family is forbidden. That is not people being a assholes, but rather discouraging people from making children when there is like almost 100% chance they will be heavily disable for their entire life and need a special care.

So yes, because of that a lot of children that later become rules from siblings marriage were disabled and pretty bad for countries' futures so good thing they eventually stopped ;x

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ It's not 100% chance, I think it was somewhere around 17% in that they may have some 'problem', with every generation though that chance goes up and so does the severity of the 'problems'. Generally though, first generation is relatively safe, unless you're the unluckiest couple :P

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

^ It's not 100% chance, I think it was somewhere around 17% in that they may have some 'problem', with every generation though that chance goes up and so does the severity of the 'problems'. Generally though, first generation is relatively safe, unless you're the unluckiest couple :P

I know it isn't 100%, but I was always told it is high enough, that it isn't worth the risk, because child will always have some issues and much bigger chance than average for "jackpot".

First generation is safest and the further the bigger chance for problems? You sure you said it right? That suggest that actually you should have children with your siblings and having sex with like your most distant cousins is bound to fail ;x

The closer your DNA (or w/e is took into account) is, the bigger chance is there for it messing something up during pregnancy.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I think it's meant as "with every new generation of inbreeding", Nevri (i.e.: the offspring of the incestuous couple also decide to sex a relative).

last edited at Oct 2, 2015 9:28PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I think it's meant as "with every new generation of inbreeding", Nevri.

Oh he meant it that way. Sorry didn't catch it.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Mayjaplaya

I don't really see incest as anything special in fiction, and I know about the problems of real-life incest.

Yuri with identical twins or clones, on the other hand... I like those.

Identical twin incest, hmmm. There is a twincest story that I had decided against doing and was going to try to pass off to Yuri Project, but your comment made me take another look at it. And I've changed my mind.

Anouncing that Fly by Yuri is picking up Gemini by Kusano Kouichi. It's an 8 page one-shot, easy to edit, and I've already done the initial translation, so it won't take long. Adding it to my scanlator's page now.

last edited at Oct 2, 2015 10:34PM

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Is no one gonna mention the superb Ryuko and Satsuki from Kill la Kill pic at the end?!?!?!?! Cause that's what I enjoyed the most from this.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

My thoughts exactly.

As for the inbreeding. Incestuous relationships do not produce genetic mutations. Most of the genetic disorders associated with incest are recessive, meaning that a person needs two recessive genes paired for a particular trait in order to develop the disorder. In general population those disorders are not that common because there is enough dominant genes for those traits circulating around, and when a dominant gene is paired with a recessive one, the recessive one is suppressed (hence the name). Close relatives have high degree of genetic similarity, meaning that if a particular potentially harmful recessive gene is present in the family, chances are, the hypothetical lovers might both have it (paired up with the dominant gene, hence they do not have the disorder themselves). Meaning, there is a higher-than-average possibility that a child produced by the couple might inherit the recessive genes from both parents, and as a consequence, develop the disorder. But only if the recessive gene is present in the family in the first place. It will not magically appear just because the couple is breaking a taboo.
Also, the mere presence itself of the gene in the family does not automatically mean that the child will inherit it (hence why I used the italics on key words).

Example: X (dominant gene for a trait); x (recessive gene for that same trait, harmful); B (brother); S (sister); C (child); % (chances for a particular combination of genes)

B(X,x) + S(X,x) = 1) C(X,X) - 25%, healthy
= 2) C(Xx) - 50%, healthy
= 3) C(xx) - 25%, disorder

-in total: 75% chances that the child will be healthy

Do note, that both the sister and the brother must be Xx for it to be possible (they can not be xx because then they would have the disorder themselves). One of them, or even both, could be XX, even if the recessive x gene is present in the family; it depends whether or not their parents passed it onto them. If even one of them (either brother, or sister) is XX, their child can not develop the disorder.

Equally, there are chances that the disorder might appear when the lovers are not related at all, if both their families have the gene. What I want to say, it is purely genetics, incest does not produce genetic mutations, it just has a higher possibility that potentially harmful recessive genes could be paired up. If, for example, those genes are not present in the family in the first place, then there is nothing to pair up, and no disorder whatsoever. And since we live in an age when genetic testing is available, it is not impossible for such couples to see if there are any dangers hidden in their genetic makeup in the first place.

last edited at Oct 3, 2015 3:59AM

joined Jan 30, 2013

This only avoids recessive hereditary diseases. Offspring of two close family members are still going to have lower genetic diversity than others which is a disadvantage.

joined Sep 6, 2015

Yes, I know. I was just elaborating on recessive disorders because they are the biggest threat, and because many people seem to think that they will automatically appear whenever there is het incest involved.

last edited at Oct 3, 2015 12:28PM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

NSFW age gap incest is an epic win. Bonus point for Takano Saku.

Take that, Happy End!!!!!1

Happy End will forever leave a bitter taste in our mouths every time it's mentioned.

I'm pretty sure Happy End gave me a slight case of ptsd.

Oh god please don't mention that train wreck again. It made me want to punch a wall.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I love this. Sweet yuri incest is the best.

I agree wholeheartedly!

Me too !

Go check out the great 'the rabbit and the puppy' story on fanfiction.net if you fancy some lovely lucky star Kagami X Tsukasa twincest :)

I've mentioned it before but since the topic came up - it's very well written and still going strong - but a slow burner - 10+ long chapters in and no actual incest yet though its getting close!

And if anyone wants to recommend any good yuri incest - any type - I'm all ears!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I know it isn't 100%, but I was always told it is high enough, that it isn't worth the risk, because child will always have some issues and much bigger chance than average for "jackpot".

So are children form people who have genetic diseases or from women who are 40+..or who are smoking...or drinking. Yet no law forbids them to have sex and kids.
Just imagine that, a politician trying to push a law the forbids people with genetic mental illnesses to have children. The media would have a field day with that one.

Yet, why are incest relationships still forbidden? Why is it 'worse' for them to have children?

joined Sep 6, 2015

So are children form people who have genetic diseases or from women who are 40+..or who are smoking...or drinking. Yet no law forbids them to have sex and kids.
Just imagine that, a politician trying to push a law the forbids people with genetic mental illnesses to have children. The media would have a field day with that one.

Yet, why are incest relationships still forbidden? Why is it 'worse' for them to have children?

This. Very much this. I wanted to include something to this effect into my post, but I reasoned that I was enough off-topic as it is, and decided against expanding further.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I personally have nothing against incest and if it isn't really as common as I was taught then, sure go for it. Sadly I'm not the one making laws. Maybe the ban on incest is mostly historical, but we know really well from experience that most people are not too eager for changes.

last edited at Oct 3, 2015 12:28PM

joined Dec 13, 2013

I like the artist but the story didn't catch me at all... No problem with incest but this one felt kinda odd. I liked the one with the teacher/student more, they had a nice chemistry. BIG SIS IS PRETTY THO.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This made me blush and get all hot god it's not often a manga can get my face to heat up >///////< loved the art too <3

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

This reminds me a lot natsuneko's artwork

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I personally have nothing against incest and if it isn't really as common as I was taught then, sure go for it. Sadly I'm not the one making laws. Maybe the ban on incest is mostly historical, but we know really well from experience that most people are not too eager for changes.

It is pretty much for historical reasons. One of those things you would hardly put into law these days but is hard to get rid of as an old law.
Incest is really not that common. People who claim that suddenly the population of a nation is in danger because of incest are the same who made the exact same argument about gay people. "If we allow gay marriage nobody is going to have children anymore!!!!1111"

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Incest is really not that common.

My bad. At first I wrote dangerous with those disorders in mind, but then I thought common was a better world, but didn't realize it made sentence's meaning unclear. I meant that if those disorder etc. aren't really that common between siblings, then I got no problem with them having children. And our medicine is way better nowadays as was pointed already so they can have some tests and do other things to lower the risk.

last edited at Oct 3, 2015 5:46PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.