Forum › The Cutest Girl in the World discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A 17-25% chance of serious problems occurring is still quite high, and it opens a good chance for their children to face similar risks. So it's still not a good idea, even aside from the fact that it's very difficult to have an intergenerational incestuous relationship without a serious power differential involved.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

A 17-25% chance of serious problems occurring is still quite high, and it opens a good chance for their children to face similar risks. So it's still not a good idea, even aside from the fact that it's very difficult to have an intergenerational incestuous relationship without a serious power differential involved.

That's why I can't enjoy straight incest stories myself - and since I'm not into yaoi that leaves yuri incest - and im not mad on intergenerational either, (tho some are ok) that basically leaves sister x sister as the only type I REALLY like without reservation :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That's why I can't enjoy straight incest stories myself - and since I'm not into yaoi that leaves yuri incest - and im not mad on intergenerational either, (tho some are ok) that basically leaves sister x sister as the only type I REALLY like without reservation :)

Intergenerational relationships such as aunt/niece works all right if both are adults, particularly if the younger isn't living with family. That short-circuits most of the power issues.

joined Jul 17, 2013

I love incest. ; ;

Also, take that, Happy End!!!!1

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Quoting myself:

Mayjaplaya

I don't really see incest as anything special in fiction, and I know about the problems of real-life incest.

Yuri with identical twins or clones, on the other hand... I like those.

Identical twin incest, hmmm. There is a twincest story that I had decided against doing and was going to try to pass off to Yuri Project, but your comment made me take another look at it. And I've changed my mind.

Anouncing that Fly by Yuri is picking up Gemini by Kusano Kouichi. It's an 8 page one-shot, easy to edit, and I've already done the initial translation, so it won't take long. Adding it to my scanlator's page now.

As promised, Mayjaplaya, here is your twin incest yuri. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gemini

last edited at Oct 4, 2015 6:36PM

Img_3164
joined Sep 14, 2014

Always good to see more works like this here.

On a side note I can't be the only one who ships those background school-girls mentioned and shown on Page 1 can I?

You're not!
I'm hoping that they get their own original doujinsh!

last edited at Oct 4, 2015 9:36PM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Finally got around to reading this one. It was a standard one-shot package, but still, it was adorable. Really sweet. More yuri incest, please!

Go check out the great 'the rabbit and the puppy' story on fanfiction.net if you fancy some lovely lucky star Kagami X Tsukasa twincest :)

I've mentioned it before but since the topic came up - it's very well written and still going strong - but a slow burner - 10+ long chapters in and no actual incest yet though its getting close!

And if anyone wants to recommend any good yuri incest - any type - I'm all ears!

"Searching for a Perfect Day", a "Frozen" fanfic. Modern setting, and it is a rather slow-paced one. Currently at 329 000 words, and the writing style is really good.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Just imagine the mother would come right in the middle of action.

That would be hilarious.

I LOVE WATERFALL'S ARTSTYLE!!!

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

I have a younger sister that I haven't seen in over 10 years. I can't even imagine doing this with her.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

That would be hilarious.

I was thinking the same thing. Just wait til mom finds out XD

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I have a younger sister that I haven't seen in over 10 years. I can't even imagine doing this with her.

Don't even imagine it. :P

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Got a twin sister and I don't want to even think about 'sex','with', and 'her' in the same goddamn sentence, it creeps me out. So much so that I am usually put off any incest stories/doujins for weeks after reading one.

This orginal was marshmallow fluffy, and wasn't bad enough for me to purge my NSFW list of all things incest, Will add for future reading : 3

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

That would be hilarious.

I was thinking the same thing. Just wait til mom finds out XD

Mother comes in, sees them...
And decides to join them.

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Is this a series?

Didn't think I wanted a continuation... but now I think that'd be great too...

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

I'm so glad this got an update!! Regarding incest, I can take it or leave it (perk of being an only child, I suppose...), but the art is wonderful and the expressions and feelings in this are so warm. :)

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This got updated? huh ok then.

joined Nov 30, 2015

Kinda want this to turn into a series now.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Dunno why it had to be a sister. It could have been a childhood friend fwiw. It would have been a bit less controversial.

I don't have anything against yuri incest when it's well done, but I can't see what purpose it serves here, except to show that "they are lesbian pervs anyway, no wonder they are incestuous too". And the colleague is totally understanding too. Yeah, right.

joined Jan 8, 2016

What a dumb and contrived reason to ramble on one of the themes of the story.

"Yeah, look at those dykes, they even do it with their own blood relatives, now let me paint a completly understanding side character to further hammer the point in."

joined Sep 11, 2014

"Yeah, look at those dykes, they even do it with their own blood relatives, now let me paint a completly understanding side character to further hammer the point in."

Are you referencing the comment above?

last edited at May 8, 2016 3:48AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Dunno why it had to be a sister. It could have been a childhood friend fwiw. It would have been a bit less controversial.

I don't have anything against yuri incest when it's well done, but I can't see what purpose it serves here, except to show that "they are lesbian pervs anyway, no wonder they are incestuous too". And the colleague is totally understanding too. Yeah, right.

They write het incest similarly though. The author doesn't focus on them being the same gender at all. I doubt the author thinks the gayness has a correlation to incest due to perversion.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Are you referencing the comment above?

I think they are

joined Jun 12, 2015

Awwww, incest is wincest. That was nice.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

:') this is cute. i love cute. hopefully saku sensei would continue this. so cute. yoshika is so cute i dont even oskcowncwl. i have a big bro and a lil sis and dude its just a manga. a fiction. just enjoy whatever you enjoy. unless you could relate, then your response would've been different but eh. whats the difference between this manga and the other anime/manga with harem that have their siblings in it? well het incest is still incest. yuri incest or not, i dont see either less taboo. its just a matter of preference

To reply you must either login or sign up.