Forum › Miss Sunflower discussion

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Miss sunflower is seriously way to adorable ... the cat scene in chapter 12 <3

Thank you for posting more chapters, I really enjoyed reading them :D

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

I love it too >.<
...but seriously, I feel bad for Matsuri...
and I need some development between those two!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Hahaha. Matsuri the airhead. Wait, no, the loyal airhead.
Hope to see more development too! I still love Miss Sunflower's brother. He's hilarious.

Also, @sunshine: May I know where your avatar is from? It seems so familiar, yet I can't quite remember.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

@Onypanda it is Yayoi and Shion from Psycho-pass :)

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Oh ohh...

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

This was the second time I thought the series was abandoned. Then suddenly 2 chapters.

Good to see Kawaii Scans back

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...miss sun flower is sooo cool...when i look at her,i'm getting some kilig factor to her...hehe..i hope you understand what i'm saying...

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Her face in chapter 13 ahhhh she's just to cute and so beautiful Miss Sunflower is just sooooo lovable V/////V

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Her face in chapter 13 ahhhh she's just to cute and so beautiful Miss Sunflower is just sooooo lovable V/////V

Totally agree! >.<
Thank you kawaii scans!

joined Nov 11, 2010

Totally agree! >.<
Thank you kawaii scans!

You guys said it! Miss Sunflower is usually gorgeous anyway, but she was just too cute in this chapter. This was really a treat.

Thanks to Kawaii scans as well!

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

thanks Kawaii scans for the updates! -

Miss sunflower is sooo cute! XD I am also waiting for some development between them but its slowly getting there.. o/

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..somehow...when i look to miss sunflower...she resembles mei from citrus...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

..somehow...when i look to miss sunflower...she resembles mei from citrus...

Rather the other way round since miss sunflower came first by a long ways!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think this has to be my favourite ongoing manga that is not licenced.

I realy love it even with its slow, or, i'd rather call it - laid back pace. It reminds me of 'The amber tea house' in this regard. So it dosn't have to 'go' anywhere realy, even by the end, for me to enjoy it.

Im kind of expecting it to end 'positively' but noncommitaly - like just with Matsuri working in the sunflower bookery - and it clear miss sunflower knows she is important to her, but leaving it open..

We have already seen a few times, including this latest chapter, Miss sunflower realising Matsuri is important to her and has changed her life for the better - but It dosnt seem to me to be the type of series where we will get to the point of a mutual romance.

What does anyone else think? The manga would require a change in tone - Matsuri has declared her love from the start, but she never directly persues it, and is fairly 'airheaded' and just not 'serious' enough about it in a romantic sense to move things into romance without change.

So while I'd love for things to develop, and certainly they are getting closer, and miss sunflower is realising Matsuri's importance - I dont see how you go from where it is to wanting to kiss and go out together.. Except maybe if its either a) a fair bit longer or b) has a time skip or two in the story.. (Dislike time skips myself).

p.s

Actualy, i wonder how long has passed during the story? it SEEMS to be about 2 years since Matsuri is a second year and saying its a year till graudation- and it starts out i think not long after she gets in highschool... One way i've though of it could do it, is for Matsuri to start maturing more (which there is some signs of) - for her hormones to start realy kicking in and her getting more serious about Miss sunflower romanticaly.. I could see a more agressive and blatent pursuit by Matsuri proving fruitful before too long:)

last edited at Apr 21, 2013 4:06PM

joined Aug 7, 2013

On ch.9 page 0b . That's the original owner right?

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Read this again because of the new chapter. This always gives me all kinds of fluffy feels.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Read this again because of the new chapter. This always gives me all kinds of fluffy feels.

Kinda like Kase-san.

I realy love it even with its slow, or, i'd rather call it - laid back pace. It reminds me of 'The amber tea house' in this regard.

Now that you've mentioned it, it is kinda like amber tea house with its pace.

Im kind of expecting it to end 'positively' but noncommitaly - like just with Matsuri working in the sunflower bookery - and it clear miss sunflower knows she is important to her, but leaving it open..

I can see that happening, too. But I'm still hoping it'd somehow be mutual.

What does anyone else think? The manga would require a change in tone - Matsuri has declared her love from the start, but she never directly persues it, and is fairly 'airheaded' and just not 'serious' enough about it in a romantic sense to move things into romance without change.

I think Matsuri is pursuing her love for Miss Sunflower it's just that Miss Sunflower isn't reciprocating her feelings. So, Matsuri isn't trying to advance her pace of affection onto Miss Sunflower.

So while I'd love for things to develop, and certainly they are getting closer, and miss sunflower is realising Matsuri's importance - I dont see how you go from where it is to wanting to kiss and go out together.. Except maybe if its either a) a fair bit longer or b) has a time skip or two in the story.. (Dislike time skips myself).

I definitely hope it's a)

last edited at Aug 7, 2013 2:34AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Between this and Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou a week ago, it looks like I've had my fill of straight black haired bespectacled bishoujo.

Thanks for the update Kawaii Scans!

last edited at Aug 7, 2013 2:23AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Not sure I like this- new characters can only get in the way really. Even if they are not direct competition for either, its just more people to take up panels and less time to give to just matsuri and miss sunflower developments. Guess we will see where it goes- you could also use some kinda rivalry to get things moving, like realising jelousy or pointing out the obvious or what not.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yup- sure is. And miss sunflower and her brother as highschoolers. She had her ever present dust swatter thingy even back then i see.

last edited at Aug 7, 2013 9:07AM

63621-girls-und-panzer-darjeeling-gununu-tank
joined Jun 23, 2013

man.. this manga is way too cute;
I wanna hear miss sunflower "Nyaa" real bad ;;^;;

joined Aug 7, 2013

Yup- sure is. And miss sunflower and her brother as highschoolers. She had her ever present dust swatter thingy even back then i see.

Cool - i wonder if she'll appear later in the story ~

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Cool - i wonder if she'll appear later in the story ~

Only possible if its a flashback ofcourse- which we might get - a chapter or two on miss sunflowers highschool days would be nice, and to find out what her relationship was with the 'origional' miss sunflower. I wonder if her name was Himawari or she just chose that name for her shop?

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

I love this series. Really hope it goes somewhere

joined Aug 5, 2012

does any one know how many more chapters to come ?

To reply you must either login or sign up.