joined Jan 17, 2014

thats some stealthy as fuck Nozomi x Nico there

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

FINALLY THEY DID IT

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

I can see now why UmiEli is also shippable. I kinda like it too :>
Seriously, it never ceases to amaze me how everyone can be a pair in the LL fandom.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

It's the little things, like Umi's contact photo, that make a good doujin great.

joined Jun 27, 2013

For some reason, I think this whole setting and especially how the two of them interacted, would have fit a story about Eri x Nozomi better.
I felt like Eri acted a little out of character, making me believe that if the roles switched from the Eri in this doujin to Nozomi and Umi to the "usual" Eri, it would have been better.

Well, I liked it nonetheless, but I still felt like saying that.

joined Sep 20, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/passion#10

School Idol Festival reference? Umi's pose is really similar to her card from last month's set.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

I love Sonoda "I HAVE A HOT BODY" Umi.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

It's also Sonoda "shy at the beach, passionate in the sheets" Umi.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Pft, that phone pic of Umi XD

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

I serously love this ship oh he eliumi feels right there my~~ Love this pairing and even more how the author portrays it.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

This was fucking amazing

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

It always feels weird seeing Nozomi give Eli advice about dating one of the other µ's members, haha.
Where did Eli x Umi come from anyway? From what I remember from the anime they didn't have any particularly shippy scenes together.

joined Aug 14, 2015

So... "Deep Sea Blue Like Me" is the 1st book, "Your Straightforward Expression" is the 3rd book and "Passion" is the 4th book.

Are we missing the 2nd book, or is it just me missing something?

joined Apr 25, 2015

For some reason, I think this whole setting and especially how the two of them interacted, would have fit a story about Eri x Nozomi better.
I felt like Eri acted a little out of character, making me believe that if the roles switched from the Eri in this doujin to Nozomi and Umi to the "usual" Eri, it would have been better.

Well, I liked it nonetheless, but I still felt like saying that.

I think it's because author is not using characters from anime, probably from manag cause from what I heard, some of them act very different there.

Dr_afcatele
joined Aug 15, 2015

Umi x Eli, by far my favorite pairing since the first season of the anime. <3

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

So... "Deep Sea Blue Like Me" is the 1st book, "Your Straightforward Expression" is the 3rd book and "Passion" is the 4th book.

Always check release post. I actually already finished the second book but I had to use Chinese raw. A benefactor said that they have the book and is willing to scan it for Girls in Boxes, they're just waiting on that person. At worst we can always release the version from Chinese raw but I would prefer not to do that if I can help it.

last edited at Sep 5, 2015 4:20PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Always check release post. I actually already finished the second book but I had to use Chinese raw. A benefactor said that they have the book and is willing to scan it for Girls in Boxes, they're just waiting on that person. At worst we can always release the version from Chinese raw but I would prefer not to do that if I can help it.

Are the four books connected? Cause if so I gotta group them together xD Naturally when the second one is released.

joined Aug 14, 2015

I'll check the raw then! Just wanted to be sure there was no english translation since I can only read raw very slowly. Thanks.

Are the four books connected? Cause if so I gotta group them together xD Naturally when the second one is released.

They are connected, as each one is a continuation of the other, but they can still be enjoyed individually.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Again, always read release post. Yes the four books are a series of stories that tmnr is doing. You can, however, read them separately as individual stories. There won't be a lot of confusion to the story as a whole, but they are connected.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Release posts are well and good, but I only check here for new chapters/uploads, so you'll have to forgive me about that (:

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Release posts are well and good, but I only check here for new chapters/uploads, so you'll have to forgive me about that (:

Well the release post's link is available here when you're reading the chapter! It'll save a whole lot of confusion that's all.

joined Dec 7, 2013

Where did Eli x Umi come from anyway? From what I remember from the anime they didn't have any particularly shippy scenes together.

I remember seeing it was one of the most popular back in early 2011 shortly after Snow Halation was released. Most people just shipped back then depending on how cute the characters looked together or on who they danced with in pvs.

Of all the ships that were popular back then, EriUmi is one of the few, if not the only one (besides the ones currently seen as the 'big' ships) that managed to actually stay popular over time despite the anime / SID releases making those certain other ships far more accepted (rip NicoEri)

last edited at Sep 5, 2015 5:58PM

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

EliUmi FTW!

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Good art*-* But its too strange too see EriXUmi not EriXNozomi. I think Eri is only Nozomis wife 4 ever :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.