Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Holy crap! Finally a chapter with No-rae and Seol-a together <3 Can't wait for the translation!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I can't imagine what they're talking about in the last scene. Man, it's a lot of text though looks like. Probably going to be a while until Halmoni lets us know what's going on!

joined Feb 19, 2015

Back to the fluffy slice-of-life comfort zone I see. Both parties being TOTALLY CASUAL gal pals with each other at the moment. Now we wait for the No-rae's Ex Story Arc to get things moving again, TO THE LAND OF FLUTTERING FEELINGS

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

And now for my typical Sunday dilemma:

Should I stay up really late until the translation is done or should I get up really early to read it?

I kind of love this dilemma. No matter which it's gonna be, I'm really looking forward to reading the new chapter. And thank you so much everyone who is active in the FF fandom!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Scrolling down the chapter my heartbeat just accelerated..

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I almost died of heart attack reading chapter 43. I see a lot of questions from Seola when they're alone together. She's getting to know our cute Norae and she's attacking full force haha

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Should I stay up really late until the translation is done or should I get up really early to read it?

If you could sleep with this cuteness in mind xD i wouldn't be able.

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 11:30AM

joined Feb 19, 2015

No-rae calls Seol-a cute. No-rae can now call me dead

joined Apr 5, 2015

So. Much. Kyaaa (even without the translation).

No-rae, why didn't you put your arms around her while she's on your shoulder?! Too much flutterings in my stomach, it's a butterfly park.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Seola blushed a lot in the karaoke's room. She's just so cute

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Even though Ssamba has the same face issue, she's just so good at portraying her character's emotional facial expression. From surprised to confused to sadness. Just perfect.

More dynamics to the characters. Whereas Team Gaji, while more consistent with their drawing and characters, dont draw well the subtleties of facial expression; thus make the WDTFS characters "feel" a lil more flat to me. Maybe just my personal taste.

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 12:13PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

OMG MY HEART. MY COLD, DEAD HEART SKIPPED A BEAT. I LITERALLY FELT A JOLT. OMG. THIS WAS SO FREAKING CUTE. GAHHHH FANGIRLING VERY HARD.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

This chapter will probably catch the highest amount of hearts on Comico - it's so good that I can't stop rereading it and fangirling, fangirling, fangirling... Stop me, somebody!

joined Apr 3, 2012

These next few weeks are going to be amazing. The payoff for our patience is here!

This chapter was just too adorable. I've always loved how clingy Seol-a is with No-rae and how protective No-rae is with Seol-a.

This will be fun

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

This chapter will probably catch the highest amount of hearts on Comico

I'm out of hearts now..

• it's so good that I can't stop rereading it and fangirling, fangirling, fangirling... Stop me, somebody!

No no, please continue :-p

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Sleepover? Sleeping on shoulders? Oh my I think my heart rate just went through the roof.

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

With Seol-a falling asleep on No-rae's shoulder I don't think No-rae had the heart to move her, so she probably stayed like that all night! Kyaaaa! O///O

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

OMG!!! Chapter 43!!! is too much my heart is not ready for this!! waahhhhh!

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Now kiss DAMMIT!
anyway, it's seolrae again people, WAHOOOO!!

Also, hashi

No-rae calls Seol-a cute.

Is that for real?

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 3:11PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Also, hashi

Is that for real?

I saw somewhere on tumblr that Seol-A was asking No-Rae why she is smiling and answered because Seol-A was cute

But I have no idea if this is true translation :P

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Also, hashi

Is that for real?

I saw somewhere on tumblr that Seol-A was asking No-Rae why she is smiling and answered because Seol-A was cute

But I have no idea if this is true translation :P

I think so. I used Google translation and got the word "cute" as well lol

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think the greatest part about the popularity of FF on Comico is not just that it benefits Ssamba personally, but it increases confidence in publishing yuri. Other artists or publishers can point to FF and say "this sells, we can work with this".

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

From my impression of the few words Google Translate gave me, I think Seola was convincing Norae to let her sleep there. Norae said its not comfortable and Seola said she wont move around when she sleeps in a cute way. Ahhh. These two are just too cute and believable.

Halmoni our goddess, we're waiting for your saving us from agony

Kirigiri%20san%20582
joined Apr 27, 2014

I think the greatest part about the popularity of FF on Comico is not just that it benefits Ssamba personally, but it increases confidence in publishing yuri. Other artists or publishers can point to FF and say "this sells, we can work with this".

hm not only that but they're going to be like ok so we DON'T need big boob and unnecessary sexualization and basically u know how most of the mainstream yuri is like. FF is so simple and so natural. I really hope in the future more people can write stuff like this tbh and i think ssamba has done an amazing job.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

hm not only that but they're going to be like ok so we DON'T need big boob and unnecessary sexualization and basically u know how most of the mainstream yuri is like. FF is so simple and so natural. I really hope in the future more people can write stuff like this tbh and i think ssamba has done an amazing job.

Well no, I don't know what mainstream Korean yuri is like. Hell, given only a portion of what's produced is translated, I don't even have a clear idea of what the Japanese market is like. But I gather there's not much produced in Korea, so hopefully this will encourage more.

To reply you must either login or sign up.