Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Kirigiri%20san%20582
joined Apr 27, 2014

I think the greatest part about the popularity of FF on Comico is not just that it benefits Ssamba personally, but it increases confidence in publishing yuri. Other artists or publishers can point to FF and say "this sells, we can work with this".

hm not only that but they're going to be like ok so we DON'T need big boob and unnecessary sexualization and basically u know how most of the mainstream yuri is like. FF is so simple and so natural. I really hope in the future more people can write stuff like this tbh and i think ssamba has done an amazing job.

Well no, I don't know what mainstream Korean yuri is like. Hell, given only a portion of what's produced is translated, I don't even have a clear idea of what the Japanese market is like. But I gather there's not much produced in Korea, so hopefully this will encourage more.

nah i didn't mean the korean market in particular, we all know there's not much there. And yeah with fluttering feelings as the foundation, any future yuri should have atleast some standard to look upto. Japanese yuri varies alot and there are only a few artists who can actually write a good story WITHOUT either 1- forcing the yuri element or 2- overusing it to the point that the plot becomes nonexistent. neverthless the future for yuri in korea looks bright, just hoping the momentum doesn't die out and it all ends up going to waste

joined Nov 30, 2011

Wow... almost didn't realize the new release today. Nearly completely forgot! =S

Well all I can say is.... this was quite the leap from the last chapter but I'm sure things are explained away in the text. Looking forward to the translation.

@Nezchan In total agreement. I personally it encourages more mature/adult yuri series and stories than the usual school girl stuff (why do I always say that, facepalms). Overall I think it'll do wonders and after seeing that sign in the station a few pages back.... there is the tentative hope that it could get a live action series..... tentatively speaking... I mean hoping.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Wow... almost didn't realize the new release today. Nearly completely forgot! =S

Where did your FF fandom's spirit disappear to? That's so discouraging, fellow.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Where did your FF fandom's spirit disappear to? That's so discouraging, fellow.

RL has been stressful as of late -_- ....

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well all I can say is.... this was quite the leap from the last chapter but I'm sure things are explained away in the text. Looking forward to the translation.

@Nezchan In total agreement. I personally it encourages more mature/adult yuri series and stories than the usual school girl stuff (why do I always say that, facepalms). Overall I think it'll do wonders and after seeing that sign in the station a few pages back.... there is the tentative hope that it could get a live action series..... tentatively speaking... I mean hoping.

That reminds me, I still have to get around to watching Daughters of Club Bilitis. Are there other good lesbian K-Dramas?

joined Nov 30, 2011

That reminds me, I still have to get around to watching Daughters of Club Bilitis. Are there other good lesbian K-Dramas?

Apparently I do as well!... Also, seconded.

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

There exist lesbian K-Dramas???? Why didn't I know about it?? My world is so, soooooo small TwT

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

I read the raws 7 hours ago, and completely forgot about translations. I was appalled at myself. XD They're not out yet, so at least I'm not a completely forgetful fan.

Random Reader

Aw, I'm sorry. :( I imagine it's your upcoming thesis?

With Seol-a falling asleep on No-rae's shoulder I don't think No-rae had the heart to move her, so she probably stayed like that all night!

^This has become my new headcanon. If halmoni's translation contradicts this, I'm going to be so disappointed.

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 8:22PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Hope you'll gain back your balance soon to enjoy this fluttering story to the fullest

joined Jun 26, 2015

Hi! I´m new in the forum. I'm from México and my english isn't good but i love read FF and the fandom.
I really want to thank halmoni for translate FF

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Halmoni, where are you xD It's 3 AM here and I'm still waiting for translation xD

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

ugh the last few pages >///< Seol-a so cute and she keep on blushing around Norae all day. FF is really making me want to learn korean language XD

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

With Seol-a falling asleep on No-rae's shoulder I don't think No-rae had the heart to move her, so she probably stayed like that all night!

or maybe they lay on the floor while holding Seola closer and her head resting on No rae's chest >///< lol I end up thinking about Lily Love's cuddle time XD

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Halmoni, where are you xD It's 3 AM here and I'm still waiting for translation xD

Give me your phone number I'll give you a call when Halmoni releases it lol

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Smooth pick up line :P

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

3:30AM here... greetings to Alextasha ;) and I'm off to sleep dream about a nice Monday morning with a TL.. gnight everyone!

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

too many things crossed out at once in this chapter from our ma-dating checklist:

• public display of support aka fighting!
  • karaoke singing my gawd what's the playlist
  • eye fucking
  • luminescent blushing
  • watching movies together coupled with chips, delight
  • shoulder cuddling, le sigh
  • smirking

the ultimate goal on the list is of course:

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

^ not yet xD

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

*blushed
(Seeing Seol-a blushed way too much due to multiple rereadings made me easily blushed as well)

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

too many things crossed out at once in this chapter from our ma-dating checklist:

• public display of support aka fighting!
  • karaoke singing my gawd what's the playlist
  • eye fucking
  • luminescent blushing
  • watching movies together coupled with chips, delight
  • shoulder cuddling, le sigh
  • smirking

Agreed! That gif is awesome. :D

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

^What is that? o.O it looks like two hands passing a fork?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

*blushed
(Seeing Seol-a blushed way too much due to multiple rereadings made me easily blushed as well)

of course :3 blame Seol-A ;)

HypocriticalLiar - scissors... and now THINK...

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 9:51PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

^What is that? o.O it looks like two hands passing a fork?

Oh god is that gif from Kaleido Star? I just had a fan girl moment.

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Hi! I´m new in the forum. I'm from México and my english isn't good but i love read FF and the fandom.
I really want to thank halmoni for translate FF

Yeah!! Welcome to the fluttering side :3. I'm from Mexico too ;)

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

HypocriticalLiar - scissors... and now THINK...

LOL. Thank you. XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.