Forum › Stretch discussion

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Anyone a clue what is happening? Except for the playing doctor.

What I got is Ran's kinda depressed because things don't work out with senpai. Her friends/colleagues ask her if it's because of the guy? And she replies that that's how it kinda is. So they ask her to tell just a little bit, but doesn't look like she replied anything
I don't know what exactly Keiko's doing. Sorting out the old clothes? Trying to deal with the past? Not sure why so many boxes. There's a TV drama where a guy runs back after the girl and asks her to wait and that he loves her and wants to start from the beginning again. I didn't quite get Ran's comments about it. It seems fitting the Keiko's ex topic and she probably still hopes for his comeback? Or may be she's just worried that she'll be single forever.
There some important lines I didn't get but apparently at the end, just before Ran and Keiko are about to eat, Ran tells Keiko that all's gonna be fine and senpai will find her happiness. And again I didn't get it at all. Was it that Ran said something like, only if she lets Keiko find it. Keiko somehow gets red, and says you're inedible? Again not sure about this part. And ran replies with the hearts, you know, I'm delicious! Then Keiko says that if that's the case then she's gonna eat Ran. And Ran just goes Kyaaa <3<3 But Keiko stops... and they both Itadakimasu the gods for the food

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think Keiko is still in the state of "What is this feeling?"

It's been a while though.

Ran takes it really slow... but it would probably scare Keiko if she went too fast, so I guess it's better if Keiko comes to term with her own feelings first.

And I think it's really too late to add a guy to the mix and make a triangle.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Anyone a clue what is happening? Except for the playing doctor.

What I got is Ran's kinda depressed because things don't work out with senpai. Her friends/colleagues ask her if it's because of the guy? And she replies that that's how it kinda is. So they ask her to tell just a little bit, but doesn't look like she replied anything
I don't know what exactly Keiko's doing. Sorting out the old clothes? Trying to deal with the past? Not sure why so many boxes. There's a TV drama where a guy runs back after the girl and asks her to wait and that he loves her and wants to start from the beginning again. I didn't quite get Ran's comments about it. It seems fitting the Keiko's ex topic and she probably still hopes for his comeback? Or may be she's just worried that she'll be single forever.
There some important lines I didn't get but apparently at the end, just before Ran and Keiko are about to eat, Ran tells Keiko that all's gonna be fine and senpai will find her happiness. And again I didn't get it at all. Was it that Ran said something like, only if she lets Keiko find it. Keiko somehow gets red, and says you're inedible? Again not sure about this part. And ran replies with the hearts, you know, I'm delicious! Then Keiko says that if that's the case then she's gonna eat Ran. And Ran just goes Kyaaa <3<3 But Keiko stops... and they both Itadakimasu the gods for the food

WTF? Thanks for the translation!! Damn i thought nothing interesting was happening...!

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

WTF? Thanks for the translation!! Damn i thought nothing interesting was happening...!

well, you better wait for the proper translation - numerous chapters in the past proved I'm often wrong here and there. But one thing's clear, the chapter's interesting. And I hope to see the end of the ex arc at the end of this Volume. Good news is the next chapter comes out in two weeks.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

What an awful series this is...

joined Mar 25, 2013

Aw, I wanted Ran to say "I'll make you happy" or something along those lines. It is building up to a talk of sorts though. Or at least that's what I'm getting of the recent chapters.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

= heavy breathing =

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

What an awful series this is...

Created only to fuck with the fragile hearts of it's readers, truly awful

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think the conversation has to do with what Keiko actually sitting down with the ex and making things clear. Keiko's not sure if she can do that and move on to find new happiness, and Ran reassures her. However, the waiting and uncertainty, especially when it's about someone she clearly wants to be in a relationship with, is wearing her down.

The nut thing, I really have no idea.

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Ready for round 42 of tease and drama

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

I really wanna know what Keiko was going to say to Ran D:
Dammit... just eat her already.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Just
Fucking
Do it

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Just
Fucking
Do it

joined Feb 28, 2015

Just
Fucking
Do it

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

When will I see that Yuri tag? :( ...

joined Jan 31, 2013

mkwhfkrjwhkthowvi5yowviolw4j5t EAT HER ALREADY ....

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

Just
Fucking
Do it

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Just
Fucking
Do it

Lg1wyutq
joined Mar 5, 2015

Just
Fucking
Do it

joined Aug 15, 2015

Just
Fucking
Do it

joined Mar 25, 2013

C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

In the future..
Chapter 297, still waiting for relationship progress. XD

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Just
Fucking
Do it

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Just.
Fucking.
Do it.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Ran has it hard... She's got two choices, either she has to attack or she has to seduce. And by seduce, she has to crank up the level to 11. Keiko is STILL wavering, for some stupid reason.

Ran can't just wait forever for Keiko to move. Because Keiko will never be ready.

To reply you must either login or sign up.