Forum › Introduce Yourself..?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm Nez.

I'm a Nez.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach..... and frisky women.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I just joined today but I've been reading stuff here for awhile and even check the forums on occasion. I got into yuri as a genre this year, believe it or not. Before this I just played video games and never read or watched a lot of manga or anime. I really enjoy yuri as a genre, but I get frustrated because none of my friends are into it (not even my girlfriend is.)

Anyway, I'm Rune and everyone just says I'm a big nerd. I write femslash sometimes, but that's really all I do that's interesting.

Wellcome!! :D

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

So I guess the Vampire Masquerade session thing died?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I like to think we're only waiting for a GM to casually drop by :P

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I like to think we're only waiting for a GM to casually drop by :P

KK, Then it is officially dead x3

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Wtf is demi-sexual? Is that like a demi-god/dess?

Also i think we'll be waiting a while for the gm unless we attempt freeform rp.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

demi-sexual is something like being attracted sexually to only a particular person and not to a gender.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nya-chan

demi-sexual is something like being attracted sexually to only a particular person and not to a gender.

I think it's a little closer to only being physically attracted to people you love but I might be remembering incorrectly.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nya-chan

I think it's a little closer to only being physically attracted to people you love but I might be remembering incorrectly.

Google exists, guys. Only took me seconds to find out Alice was right (well, to confirm since I already knew it) although it's "are emotionally involved with" rather than solely love.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Isn't loving someone being emotionally involved?

also google maybe there, but sometimes it's more interesting to ask people.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Isn't loving someone being emotionally involved?

also google maybe there, but sometimes it's more interesting to ask people.

Of course loving someone is being emotionally involved. But being emotionally involved is not limited to only love.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

My name is Oğuzhan and I'm Turkish. I born in 1999 so I'm still a kid with high sexual desires. I like incest, age- gap, and yuri-rape. I believe that in another dimension I'm a ladykiller lesbian steal every girl's heart at school. I like tomboy girls and boys as pretty as girls. I'm okay with every fetish if my arms and legs still in their place. And I'm a great fan of Nezchan .

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

Sigh, I'll explain it a bit better since demisexual isn't something most people get right anyway.

Demisexual means that you are SEXUALLY attracted to someone after a bond has been formed. A "bond" isn't anything special, it's just made once you start to tell your partner anything and everything and, most importantly, are IN A RELATIONSHIP with them. Comfortable, happy, safe is best way I can describe it from my previous relationship.

It's not like masturbating to your celebrity crush, since you don't know anything about them nor vise versa. Chances are you'll never talk to them so you don't even try.

If I were to think of something sexual about my crush at this moment, say: doing naughty things in the freezer at work, I wouldn't feel anything since I like them for more aesthetic purposes. Heck, just thinking about doing things with any of my crushes or friends leaves a nasty feeling in my stomach. It's like there's an invisible wall that's stopping me from pursuing those thoughts.

This does not mean demiROMANTIC, which is the common definition of "emotionally involved," since this will breed the most common answer of: "Then isn't EVERYONE demisexual???"

I might as well add that I can still get aroused, just not from scenarios involving me. Like most of the NSFW stuff on this site; I'll get all sweaty and dry-throated any day.

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 10:09AM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I might as well add that I can still get aroused, just not from scenarios involving me. Like most of the NSFW stuff on this site; I'll get all sweaty and dry-throated any day.

Woah. That's amazing and I feel the same. Except since I'm a emoinotal guy things on this site don't turn me on that much.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Google exists, guys. Only took me seconds to find out Alice was right (well, to confirm since I already knew it) although it's "are emotionally involved with" rather than solely love.

But google is like cheating. It's more interesting to ask people, because then you have an actual conversation.

Anyway, I still don't like labels.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nya-chan

But google is like cheating. It's more interesting to ask people, because then you have an actual conversation.

Why would you want to do something weird like being social though?

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 10:42AM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

except those posts here act like letters to your grandma, do you write your grandmother 7 letters a day or do you collect your thoughts first here?

please think about grandma nez

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

except those posts here act like letters to your grandma, do you write your grandmother 7 letters a day or do you collect your thoughts first here?

please think about grandma nez

MY GRANDMA IS DEEEEEAAAAAAAD!!!

</ batman>

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

And I'd love to hear your piano pieces if ever possible.

uhm...that would be tricky in many ways.. however, I just happen to have one unreleased sketch which I can safely share here. It's not a proper track with full arrangement - just a simple piano melody inspired by Rie Fu and recorded in one go.

Takahashi Eria - Piano Sketch

^That was a pretty cool yet long self-intro! :b

lmao Takachi, you seriously had the best intro ever. (Y)

takachi blows it out of the water again, unsurprisingly...

Nominates that post for post of the year as well

Satsuki, Liar, OrangePekoe, I haven't mentioned it above, but I'm actually a very shy person, so your comments just made my face as red as the insides of one's head the watermelon I'm eating now! But thank you xD

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

C: I'm glad takachi; we're just calling it like we see it.

Sigh, I'll explain it a bit better since demisexual isn't something most people get right anyway.

Actually I understand completely. And I also understand your frustration. But I'm not going to explain why, though I suppose you could infer. :P

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Satsuki, Liar, OrangePekoe, I haven't mentioned it above, but I'm actually a very shy person, so your comments just made my face as red as the insides of one's head the watermelon I'm eating now! But thank you xD

Not too shy for the fan club we're starting right?

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I'm Lucario. I'm male, straight and I primarily come here to read hentai but also read doujins of anime/manga that I've watched/read.

My name is Oğuzhan and I'm Turkish. I born in 1999 so I'm still a kid with high sexual desires. I like incest, age- gap, and yuri-rape. I believe that in another dimension I'm a ladykiller lesbian steal every girl's heart at school. I like tomboy girls and boys as pretty as girls. I'm okay with every fetish if my arms and legs still in their place. And I'm a great fan of Nezchan .

This is easily my favourite post.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Not too shy for the fan club we're starting right?

you mean your fan club, Chocolate, right? I'm loving it!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Woohoo... plenty of lesbians here. It's almost like an all girls school.

To reply you must either login or sign up.