Forum › Introduce Yourself..?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is in moments like these that I miss Messenger. Skype simply doesn't live at the versatility of the good ol' MSN

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Is in moments like these that I miss Messenger. Skype simply doesn't live at the versatility of the good ol' MSN

Ahhh good old messenger,those were the days

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Well the only one i used before was a polish one, so I doubt you could use it to talk with someone from abroad. The skype was the only thing I knew would work everywhere.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

yahoo chat for rp-ing was a thing back in the late 90s.

joined Apr 27, 2014

oh my yahoo chat.. I feel so old now !!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yeah, back then it was the standard. Is just that Messenger got several extensions like MSNPlus that made RP easier

Well the only one i used before was a polish one, so I doubt you could use it to talk with someone from abroad. The skype was the only thing I knew would work everywhere.

Nah, Messenger allowed communication with anywhere in the world. I did a lot of friends abroad this way.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I don't hate you D:

Waaaaaah?

TY Ushio, I don't hate you either.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Top 5 easy, at least top 10 most hated people on Dynasty...

I actually like you. Is that bad?

joined Apr 27, 2014

Name... I used to have one, but OP made me change it...
Barely human male.
Top 5 easy, at least top 10 most hated people on Dynasty...
Best described as lazy. If any trait, that is me.

English, and therefore superior to those who aren't, humph...

Edit: A fitting 1,000th post.

... How have I not been banned yet?

You are hated? I don't hate you. Am I not trendy then?
D:

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

What is happening? ;~;

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

ChocolateCakeLover is at least top 10, top 5 easy best poster on the site. Congrats on 1k posts.

Why not just chat in dynasty's irc channel? :P

Clearly a sign that I am the hated one...

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I dont think PMing other users will ever be possible in Dynasty. One can wish though.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I dont think PMing other users will ever be possible in Dynasty. One can wish though.

It would be a nightmare to moderate.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I dont think mods isually snope in on messages. At least I wasn't expected to the couple times I was a mod.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Kitsune, I don't think mods should snoop in on messages for whatever reason though because private messages should remain well, private.

But I wonder, why would it be a nightmare to moderate Nya-chan?

joined Apr 27, 2014

I'm against message moderation :O!!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I don't think it's common really. They are private after all.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I dont think mods isually snope in on messages. At least I wasn't expected to the couple times I was a mod.

I've never seen a PM system where mods even can snoop. There wouldn't be any point to designing it that way.

I would say putting good block/ignore tools or the ability to forward an abusive message to the mods would be a good idea. The idea is keep the power in the hands of the recipient of the PM, so any abuse can be cut short easily.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

ugh, I've almost missed a thread and I've never really properly introduced myself on Dynasty. So here's my legend.

Long time ago, in a galaxy far far away lived a zombie called takachi, or taka-chan (which was short for Takahashi Eria, but who cares). And you guessed it right, that neither was her real name, nor the planet she lived on was called Japan.
takachi's a female just above 30 years old, transgendered, but successfully transitioned and turned into a zombie ages ago. Apparently no one can usually tell and distinguish her from normal humans until she eats their brains. SHOCK. ZOMBIE SHOCK!
She's easy to romantically fall for various kinds of brains, female or male - it's usually the personality that initiates and drives her head hunt. But it's a fact she has to admit that cute girls taste uncountably more delicious. And she spent quite some years of her zombie life to figure it out.
takachi's current planet is located somewhere in the European galaxy, but she's kept moving from its eastern part to the west over the last decade, so who knows, may be one day she'll even end up in the United Planets of Andromeda.
takachi loves music a lot, various genres, various kinds! She can even play the piano and produces her own pieces occasionally, although she rarely completes a track. Consider it a huge success if she writes one a year...
She also likes surreal stories and art, especially those of Salvador Dali, David Lynch, and Ikuhara Kunihiko, although she strongly doubts she would like to eat their brains. She doesn't like all of their works either. But you can tell she's especially obsessed with those of ikuni. Needless to say she loves complex stories in general, with a lot of subtext, metaphors, symbolism, and blah blah blah to keep her zombie brains busy from the constant hunger of loneliness. She also often ends up stressing herself with writing down her thoughts in posts longer than it's really needed as well as overanalysing everything to death. This lame story of hers is just another proof of that.
So love her or hate her - that's who she is. And if you suddenly feel like feeding her with some brains in a controllable fashion, she now has an account takahashi.eria at gmail/g+/hangouts - don't miss your chance to play with a cute living zombie!

Oh, I'm actually not at all a fan of zombie movies. But having written a joke about it once kinda forces me to use it again and again.

joined May 19, 2014

^That was a pretty cool yet long self-intro! :b

Zombies are awesome btw! And I'd love to hear your piano pieces if ever possible.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Also she is from the Planet Zeist

but nobody really wants to talk about it

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

lmao Takachi, you seriously had the best intro ever. (Y)

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

takachi blows it out of the water again, unsurprisingly...

Nominates that post for post of the year as well

Great thread, everyone!!

Hahaha well... Let's see, right now I'm doing a commision (crossover of Rwby and avatar) http://i.imgur.com/Jv0VOJV.png this is how Weiss look so far.

But I have my own characters (these aren't the main characters) http://i.imgur.com/x5UcQNt.jpg As you can see, my style is all rough :x but I love to draw.

You've improved since last I saw!! Nice! Good luck and thank you :) Hopefully someday we'll get to see your comic too~

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 9:11PM

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

Eh, seems a little late to introduce myself but:

I'm june-monkey. Which I don't understand why I chose that username when I wasn't even born in June, nor is my favorite animal a monkey. It never was.

I'm female.

I live in the US.

Demi-bisexual with a stronger preference for girls. Was once in an online relationship that lasted about 6-7 months with another girl.

Found out I liked yuri when I watched Zero no Tsukaima (season 3 episode 6, if I remember correctly). Het is something I can tolerate in stories/fanfic, but I have no interest in yaoi (no problem with gays though, yaoi's just not for me).

I write fanfic and my own stories but I've never published them online.

I draw sometimes, but it's not something I'm going to major in sadly.

I love any color in the purple-indigo-blue spectrum.

I don't know what I want to do in life, but I might go into medical (debating).

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I'm Alice. I do some cleaning for Kawaii Scans and I dabble in programming and web development. I enjoy reading and being friendly(ish, usually) but antisocial. Also I'm from the west coast of the US.

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 9:55PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.