Forum › Gakkou Gurashi! discussion

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Chapter 22 was a bit depressing. How are we seeing the memories of a zombie-sakura? It would make better sense if the girls had captured and medicated her, and she was relating it. Or at least have it be her fevered dreams after getting the medication...

Also I am getting the feeling that this whole zombie apocalypse is a government experiment to test that medicine. >_>

So... chapter 26 the dude gets in his helicopter, takes off and apparently zombifies somehow, and crashes. Did i miss a part where he gets infected?

last edited at Jul 27, 2015 4:40PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wait, so the English title for the series is School-Live! With the exclamation point and everything.

School-Live!...School-Live!............Love Live!

Nico has been alone all this time....and idols saving the school is pretty far-fetched....

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

2/10, wouldn't even melt steel beams

last edited at Aug 4, 2015 1:31PM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

I really hope this will end good. Please don't let the lolis die!

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I love the name of that site.

Also nsfw.

joined Nov 6, 2015

The manga producer is clearly making all the girls, one by one, lose their mind and hallucinate. Like when i saw "Ruu is a lie" i was like NO WAY and when i reread it several times and looked at the panels carefully.....She did look like the bear and if the infection started months or weeks ago then ruu should of had died of starvation if she just hid like that the whole time........so thats my theory even if i hate to admit that such a cute girl died....... (−_−;)So, I'm just gonna conclude that Ruu is now MINI MEGU-NEE FEATURING RII-SANS IMOUTO-CHAN!!!!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I was a bit cautious of whether or not Ruu-chan was real in the beginning. But now I think she might actually be.

Also ship Ruu and Rii now, even if I shouldn't

I'm not the only one who feels like the introduction of all these new characters isn't going to end well right?

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Well it's good to know that the splatoon servers will survive the zombie apocalypse.

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

I think that the the degrees of interaction Ruu makes is like the levels of insanity Rii is going through. The more interactive Ruu becomes the more Rii is losing her mind basically. The excuse of "Ruu was in shock" could be plausiblefor why she hasn't said much until now, but like Ryotaku said, if Ruu was in hiding then she would have starved during that time(unless she turned to canibalism to survive, which is highly unlikely and incredibley dark ;~;) Poor Rii is going into the same state Yuki was in at the beginning of the manga T^T ...(i want kurumi to snap her back to reality with a kiss( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

joined Aug 10, 2015

...wow.Is "zombie" in trend, again? I actually saw, that walking dead, last of us, and diverse other zombie games are getting a real hype...not that i mind.It's really, really interesting! I found thus randomly but..wow, the story's amazing - even if i have to figure much out myself.But it's great! Not that stereotype, amazing, and interestung AF! CAN'T wait FOR more!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I was a bit cautious of whether or not Ruu-chan was real in the beginning. But now I think she might actually be.

Also ship Ruu and Rii now, even if I shouldn't

I'm not the only one who feels like the introduction of all these new characters isn't going to end well right?

I dunno...

during the lunch, Ruu's plate is the only one that is empty even though everything in the scene imply that they're just starting to eat. Considering this could be the first meal she had in days, for all we know, they should give her plenty to eat. And during the "night fear" scene, when Rii hugs Ruu and we saw her from behind, Ruu looks a lot like a teddy bear... That on top of how she could have survived on her own until now, I'll consider her an hallucination until proved wrong. Would love to be proved wrong, but too many things hints at her not really being there.

joined Feb 15, 2013

So what is your favourite character amongst the cast?

By default, it's Kurumi for me. But have to admit that after that fire arc, Yuki came to very close (that's why I was so angry at the anime for ruining Yuki's character)

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 11:12AM

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

Nuuuuuuuoooohhhhhhhhhhh :0 why now? I caught up to the latest updates. Me sad :/

I'm sorry but, I like Kurumi x Everyone lol... So long as Kurmi is still around, alive and kicking...

Right here. They only show 4 people. No ruu.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gakkou_gurashi_ch37#7

last edited at Nov 17, 2015 9:35PM

joined Nov 22, 2015

it's very sad but i like this manga 'cuz there is sensitivity in the chapters

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 8:54AM

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

For anyone who's interested, it seems that this Manga has been licensed by the Hachette Book Group. First volume has already been released. May or may not mean a C&D in the future. At least we'll get regularly scheduled releases, I guess.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Interesting developments all around, but the pages are out of order.

joined Feb 11, 2014

You guys borked the page order.

And oh shit that ending!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

You guys borked the page order.

And oh shit that ending!

more like the pages werent numbered correctly

but its fixed

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gakkou_gurashi_ch42#26
Is she preggers?

Oh god... now all I can think of is Dawn of the Dead.

joined Feb 15, 2013

My guess, Sino (the pregnant girl) is like Kurumi, already infected but cured. Well she then slept with that guy Ren, and well fluid exchange or something....-> he isn't immune --> turned to zombie...

Basically the zombie virus is a STD

That would means Kurumi x Miki won't be possible till Kurumi is fully cured =/

last edited at Dec 3, 2015 10:15PM

joined Jul 18, 2015

That would means Kurumi x Miki won't be possible till Kurumi is fully cured =/

LOVE DOESNT NEED KISSING
DON'T LOSE HOPE IN KURUMI X MIKI!
Also, smart assumption

joined Dec 4, 2015

So... kougami (the guy with glasses) = Ren if we look at the clothes left beside Ren guy... and this Ren guy has the same symptom as kurumi...and...it's clear by now that kid is a teddy bear.... this is getting interesting...

Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

to this chapter, I hoped that the Ruu was real..I had a theory that a zombie who was killed by Kurumi, and found a letter on him was one of the last survivors with Ruu..that would explain how she survived, he was taking care of her..in the period when Kurumi and crew escaped from their school that guy got infected and it was his last attempt to save the girl, or perhaps more of them..because the letter said we have food and water..plural..and maybe the author just wonts to blur the eyes of readers,like yee megunee was not real lets make it so that ruu is not real but she actually its..let confuse them,make them wonder..

To reply you must either login or sign up.