Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Looks like fun.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Not a fan of cheating, and Hotaru's personality kinda makes me tick, but will keep at it. Lets see how much drama and angst later chapters will give!

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Oh, this looks nasty. I like it.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

"To be continued." God i was so happy when i read that ;w;

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

I hope Hotaru will learn a better way as expressing love, that's definitely not how you treat someone you love.

last edited at Jul 28, 2015 2:17PM

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

Smelling Ntr in later chater. Aside from that, was a good read.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Yea..not a fan of cheating either ..but i kinda want to see where this is going :)

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

It's even right there on the title page.

Looking forward to this work of Kodama Naoko. Sometimes she makes pleasantly lewd and smutty stuff.

e: stupid auto correct.

last edited at Jul 28, 2015 2:45PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Looking forward to this work of Kodama Naoko. Something she makes pleasantly lewd and smutty stuff.

Yeah, you can see on top of this page it says NTR, in some sites they put Netsuzou Trap - NTR as the name, as long as it have yuri ending I don't mind it, I just hope Hotaru or Yuma don't sleep with their boyfriends just to cause more drama and angst, but knowing Kodama Naoko that will probably happen...

In some languages is already on chapter 4, not going to give spoilers, just going to say that from what I saw it's going to be hard to read this.....

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Looking forward to this work of Kodama Naoko. Something she makes pleasantly lewd and smutty stuff.

Yeah, you can see on top of this page it says NTR, in some sites they put Netsuzou Trap - NTR as the name, as long as it have yuri ending I don't mind it, I just hope Hotaru or Yuma don't sleep with their boyfriends just to cause more drama and angst, but knowing Kodama Naoko that will probably happen...

In some languages is already on chapter 4, not going to give spoilers, just going to say that from what I saw it's going to be hard to read this.....

" I just hope Hotaru or Yuma don't sleep with their boyfriends just to cause more drama and angst" THAT part is what im worried about :P

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

This seems familiar...either because I've seen it here before, or because it's super generic-looking

last edited at Jul 28, 2015 2:49PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

That Hotaru chick kinda pisses me off honestly, Yuma doesn't seem to have much of a character either, weird read but not bad i guess...

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

This looks like a super generic NTR just with a yuri flavor, I think I'll like it.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Blackhaired girl is such a despicable bitch, This is one of those I'd rather see end in het... Won't see it to the end tho, find the cheating girl too repulsive.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

YESSSS I LOVE THIS!!!
I love the cheating and netorare tag in general so I'm really excited for this. Bring on the thrill _

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

Screw chromosome Y, I'm fine with this. NTR is exciting, if you're not the on being cheated on.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Wow, the drama. This should be a fun one.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Scared to read more of this, because cheating and het, but for the sake of my yuri, I'll do my best.

Fullsizerender
joined Jul 28, 2015

Hotaru's character seems extremely fun after all this might be another childhood friend story where one like the other one making a good drama and just overall great. she sort of sadistic its really perfect, she has this gaze that throws u off like Mei (citrusreff)

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Don't give a damn about cheating or NTR, just tell me I won't see any dick here and it won't end het - and I'll continue enjoying this manga.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I don't mind cheating tags or NTR tags because hey stuff happens in real relationships so it is fine that stuff like that happens in manga. I however do not like when someone in an opposite sex relationship cheats on their significant other with someone of the same sex. It always just seems like they don't actually consider it cheating and that angers me because regardless of gender it is wrong either way. Didn't care for the het kiss scene so at this risk of reading further and there being makeout or sex scenes I shall drop this. I love yuri BUT I don't need any straight raining down on my lesbian parade. The art was nice though :)

joined Jun 12, 2015

Oh boy, it's finally here. Prepare yourself for ntr, drama and rage.

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

Unless we see some positive changes in Hotaru then I'm pulling for Het. Regardless of how she feels about Yuma how she behaved was decidedly nasty. So as long as the guy remains nice I want a het end, because Hotaru is kind of a bitch and NTR sucks.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Unless we see some positive changes in Hotaru then I'm pulling for Het. Regardless of how she feels about Yuma how she behaved was decidedly nasty. So as long as the guy remains nice I want a het end, because Hotaru is kind of a bitch and NTR sucks.

Read 4 chapters in spanish, she still behaves the same, as well as forceful. Indeed, quite a bitch, cannot cheer for her (and it will probably have a yuri ending).

joined Apr 19, 2014

Hotaru's character seems extremely fun after all this might be another childhood friend story where one like the other one making a good drama and just overall great. she sort of sadistic its really perfect, she has this gaze that throws u off like Mei (citrusreff)

Girl knows she wants to smooch Yuma and has the backbone to go for it even if she isn't sure Y could be attracted to her. It's pretty refreshing.

One smallish detail that makes her a bit more interesting (and perhaps more palatable to people who weren't comfortable with her) is that Yuma only outright told her to stop once in the first chapter (p11), and Hotaru backs off at that. She's absolutely aggressive but she respects Yuma's wishes when Y is clear about them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.