Fluffy, as the title says.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

That credit page...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

If it's a one-shot, though, it's not even "Story S"

And if it is followed up, they'd probably make the girl who brought her her pack be yayoi's girlfriend, anyway.

last edited at Jul 18, 2015 4:23AM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I dunno. This felt very...bland. Undercooked. Tasteless. Kinda like all the ingredients were just sorta thrown in according to a basic recipe without any spice. At the end of it all, we've got cooking yogurt, and I feel confused as to why such a thorough and careful preparation of the final product is so insipid; it simply cannot satiate me.

If you were able to palate the abuse of puns in that metaphor, brownie points to you.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't think it was aiming very high. Hirari just asked for a short cute yuri story, so the mangaka delivered and got paid. YP took the time to translate it, so we should be grateful.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I dunno. This felt very...bland. Undercooked. Tasteless. Kinda like all the ingredients were just sorta thrown in according to a basic recipe without any spice. At the end of it all, we've got cooking yogurt, and I feel confused as to why such a thorough and careful preparation of the final product is so insipid; it simply cannot satiate me.

If you were able to palate the abuse of puns in that metaphor, brownie points to you.

Gained 2kg just from reading this

joined Jun 12, 2015

I don't think it was aiming very high. Hirari just asked for a short cute yuri story, so the mangaka delivered and got paid. YP took the time to translate it, so we should be grateful.

Is this was really yuri story? Story S, maybe. And of course it ends when should start. Sight. That's Sasada Asuka for you.

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

I wonder if Sasada Asuka will ever make a romance yuri, because all of her stories just seem like undertones :/
Still a good read though.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yet another one-shot finishing before anything happens. Oh well.

joined Nov 20, 2013

I wonder if Sasada Asuka will ever make a romance yuri, because all of her stories just seem like undertones :/

I remember Hajimari no Kotoba being explicitly gay.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sorry, but what this "Story S" thing means ^ ^"?

I see everyone agrees with me for once. Average story. All bullet points were hit and it ended with standard suggestion that "something will come out of it". It was pretty meh.

Anyone else noticed random "spoon is too big" XD?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010
Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Anyone else noticed random "spoon is too big" XD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s--hg43ybY

I got no questions XD

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

omg that credit page tho

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

I remember Hajimari no Kotoba being explicitly gay.

I may or may not have forgotten about that one...oops.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Nya-chan

Dont mistake critique for lack of gratitude. I am grateful for the translators taking time for the translation. But just because Im grateful doesnt entitle me to like it.

Thing is...I love cute stuff. And it doesn't take much. But this felt like the author had no attachment or emotion when making this. Like I said: cooking yogurt. All he/she had to do was add some fruit or chocolate or use it for some bigger recipe and it woulda been good.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

If it's a one-shot, though, it's not even "Story S"

And if it is followed up, they'd probably make the girl who brought her her pack be yayoi's girlfriend, anyway.

Hmm. Probably. She showed up twice, and close to Yayoi no less. Plus, can't help that I'm baised against Kozue-chan's archetype, unfortunately. Okay read, though it was kinda bland.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nya-chan

Dont mistake critique for lack of gratitude. I am grateful for the translators taking time for the translation. But just because Im grateful doesnt entitle me to like it.

Thing is...I love cute stuff. And it doesn't take much. But this felt like the author had no attachment or emotion when making this. Like I said: cooking yogurt. All he/she had to do was add some fruit or chocolate or use it for some bigger recipe and it woulda been good.

Home-made yogurt is awesome, even plain. Your argument is invalid.

Nicomaki-userbox
joined Jul 18, 2015

Um...upon re-reading some of Sasada's oneshots I feel like that girl who returned Yayoi's bag and Kozue's friend are the same girls in this oneshot and I see Miyata-san from Hajimari no Kotoba as well. Wait, isn't this Yayoi-senpai on the far right of the first panel? Or maybe this is all just my imagination? If so, please excuse this lowly noob here m(_ _)m

last edited at Jul 18, 2015 3:32PM

joined Nov 20, 2013

Um...upon re-reading some of Sasada's oneshots I feel like that girl who returned Yayoi's bag and Kozue's friend are the same girls in this oneshot and I see Miyata-san from Hajimari no Kotoba as well. Wait, isn't this Yayoi-senpai on the far right of the first panel? Or maybe this is all just my imagination? If so, please excuse this lowly noob here m(_ _)m

You're right; they're all part of Fuwa Fuwa no Kimochi, a volume that YuriProject is gonna release soon (hopefully.)

Nicomaki-userbox
joined Jul 18, 2015

You're right; they're all part of Fuwa Fuwa no Kimochi, a volume that YuriProject is gonna release soon (hopefully.)

Really? Can't wait ヾ(´∀`)ノ

last edited at Jul 18, 2015 3:53PM

joined Apr 1, 2014

Sasada's works are always a joy.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Nya-chan

Home-made yogurt is awesome, even plain. Your argument is invalid.

Nonono not homemade yogurt. Cooking yogurt. If you've ever eaten it and can legitimately tell me you like it by itself then you craaaaaazy girl.

To reply you must either login or sign up.