Forum › Murcielago discussion

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

tfw you go all "Kuroko can be sweet without being perverted or psycho" and then it all crumbles when you realize she just did it to get Rinko to stay with her so she could sleep with her in a few years >.> Oh Kuroko. At least she's waiting.

I absolutely love Chiyo though. The chapter where she went "I'm going to get my woman back" made me feel all sorts of hnnnnnngh feels. Chiyo, you're waifu material. I'm glad she's pretty badass and not just some background do-nothing character.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

yes new chapters! 1 of my favorite mangas 10/10

actually could have more sex scenes :S

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Badass Chiyo on her way getting back her woman can have all of my respect plus, a double thumbs-up!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So Kuroko is gonna actually eat Rinko right? There was that giant 3-headed skeleton body from the mansion. I take it that's her real form or something right? If not someone please come and explain.

I think it was just symbolism for shit getting serious.

%e3%83%81%e3%83%83%e3%83%86%e3%82%a3
joined May 10, 2015

So Kuroko is gonna actually eat Rinko right?

Yes. She is going to "eat" her.

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

Aaaannddd I fell in love with Chiyo all over again

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

"I'm here to take my woman back." omg!! She is now my fav character who knew she would have such a badass side?! They actually made her have a badass hidden personality (and trust I didn't think she would have one!!) !! The waifu if angry!!

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 11:01AM

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Wait wut.... did Rinko end up jumping?

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

She tried. But Kuroko stopped her. That girl at the end isnt Rinko.

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 12:12PM

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

I swear Hinako keeps getting cuter with every passing chapter.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

She tried. But Kuroko stopped her. That girl at the end isnt Rinko.

It's an opening for the next new murder story.
I just can't have any words to say about this anymore... It's a holy gift to my life and Yoshimura-sensei, I hold a deeply thanks for the wonderful gift you have brought to us..

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I swear Hinako keeps getting cuter with every passing chapter.

Yea I say that too. She's my favorite character

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I reaaaallly wanna know about HInako's backstory. Every arc just increases her mystery.

10421609_736454176404511_930283773208011502_n
joined Jul 14, 2012

kuroko is the female version of alucard, definetely

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I feel really bad for sacrifice girl and her friend, heartbreaking! Also who else thinks that girl is going to appear later on trying to rebuild her fertiliser friend or something?

joined Apr 30, 2014

So they're gonna be investigating fake suicides next I guess.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

The transmisogyny in the latest chapters unfortunately ruined this manga for me. It sucks. It really was my favorite manga and meant a great deal to me.

i didnt see any transmisogyny. just an insane sister that brainwashed her brother and modified his body because she doesnt want to deal with men anymore.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I feel really bad for sacrifice girl and her friend, heartbreaking! Also who else thinks that girl is going to appear later on trying to rebuild her fertiliser friend or something?

Not sure this actually needs spoiler tags, but I've been waiting for some characters to reappear, especially the killer maid from the mansion. It was strongly hinted at, but now that Rinko is back after only one week, I'm even doubting it's going to happen. And yeah, Polina and Arianna's story was sad, but in the end it didn't seem that important to the mangaka given there was no denouement of what happens to Virginal Rose. Odd, because we were even presented the backstory of Polina and Arianna.

It's still a bit too villain-of-the-week to me. We are almost thirty chapters in and I feel there still isn't much of a storyline.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Worth the read?

joined Mar 23, 2013

kuroko is the female version of alucard, definetely

No.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

i didnt see any transmisogyny. just an insane sister that brainwashed her brother and modified his body because she doesnt want to deal with men anymore.

If you dont see how "This girl is really just a guy who's been brainwashed and had his genitals mutilated" is a transmisogynist plot twist then I really cant help you.

joined Mar 20, 2015

If you dont see how "This girl is really just a guy who's been brainwashed and had his genitals mutilated" is a transmisogynist plot twist then I really cant help you.

IS IT PRIVILEGE CHECKING TIME? CAUSE I THINK ITS PRIVILEGE CHECKING TIME. Transmisogynist top lel. This is a Yuri Manga of all things, get outta here with your tumblrspeak you silly goose, you.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

IS IT PRIVILEGE CHECKING TIME? CAUSE I THINK ITS PRIVILEGE CHECKING TIME. Transmisogynist top lel. This is a Yuri Manga of all things, get outta here with your tumblrspeak you silly goose, you.

"Transmisogyny (sometimes trans-misogyny) is the intersection of transphobia and misogyny. It was coined by Julia Serano in her 2007 book Whipping Girl and used to describe the unique discrimination faced by trans women because of 'the assumption that femaleness and femininity are inferior to, and exist primarily for the benefit of, maleness and masculinity', and the way that transphobia intensifies the misogyny faced by trans women (and vice versa)."

Read a book it'll do you some good.

"Julia Serano states in Whipping Girl that 'When the majority of jokes made at the expense of trans people center on 'men wearing dresses' or 'men who want their penises cut off' that is not transphobia – it is transmisogyny. When the majority of violence and sexual assaults committed against trans people is directed at trans women, that is not transphobia – it is transmisogyny.'"

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 1:10AM

joined Mar 20, 2015

"Transmisogyny (sometimes trans-misogyny) is the intersection of transphobia and misogyny. It was coined by Julia Serano in her 2007 book Whipping Girl and used to describe the unique discrimination faced by trans women because of 'the assumption that femaleness and femininity are inferior to, and exist primarily for the benefit of, maleness and masculinity', and the way that transphobia intensifies the misogyny faced by trans women (and vice versa)."

"Julia Serano states in Whipping Girl that 'When the majority of jokes made at the expense of trans people center on 'men wearing dresses' or 'men who want their penises cut off' that is not transphobia – it is transmisogyny. When the majority of violence and sexual assaults committed against trans people is directed at trans women, that is not transphobia – it is transmisogyny.'"

Look buddy, the girl was a psychopath. A psychopath who cut off her bros Dick and turned him into a girl with brainwashing, from what I can tell. Its a reasonably believable scenario. That's not saying anything about trans people, its highlighting how psychopathic she is. Its not a joke either. And misogynist? That's ludicrous, this is a Yuri Manga where most of the men are antagonists and end up dead. If anything, its misandrist.

Reading is great and all, but I think a bit of common sense can get you further than a book.

Simple-butterfly-tattoos-designs
joined Apr 24, 2015

There were no jokes made, so first one's gone
The majority of violence and sexual assaults were committed against women.(plus the few rapist killed -male).

I'm sorry what was the point again?

To reply you must either login or sign up.