Forum › Murcielago discussion

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

she wants to add the MILF into her harem already

joined Feb 15, 2013

I think Kuroro only go for a couple of one-night stand rather than actually building a harem herself.

Not like Chiyo will ever let that happen anyway

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

After Sega's refocus on third party software, times were hard for Dr. Robotnik...

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Woooow you work fast, don't you Kuroko?

joined Jul 22, 2014

I wonder if the girl's mother was the girl that old guy seeking back then.
Say do you guys know what the main publishers say in releasing this manga series in the West?

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I've been fond of this series for a while now. While I don't usually do good with horror or psychological genres (and.. honestly a lot of the stuff even in this series has given me the heebie-jeebies) the mix of horror and comedy is really sort of a good harmony... If it didn't have the comedy aspect I probably wouldn't have kept reading it, especially with how graphic this is. The latest chapters have made my stomachs do flips because of the children dying, basically my least favorite thing ... augh.

I like how this series progresses though. The bonus chapters give me life again when I read them hehe

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

That is actually a good point ..I mean he had A LOT of rain boots and stuff.. And i doubt he got that many during 2-3 days. So it could very well be.

Nice work detective.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Good series but Kuroko is probably one of the least sympathetic fictional leads I have ever seen.

joined Mar 6, 2015

Smooth move as usual, Kuroko. But a single mom srsly? lol

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

By now, you people ought to realize that kuroko will go after pretty much any girl that strikes her fancy. :p

At least, she waited to confirm the mom was single before making a move.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Oh my gad..lol kuroko knows no chill..xD that's why I loooove her..xD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Kuroko's main trait since the beginning is her complete lack of human empathy. She doesn't even value her own life. No need to be shocked by it. She just doesn't kill if there's no value to it. Doesn't mean she feels anything for anyone, even Yakuza girl.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

omg that extra with the Hinako Army game, I would totally play that! reminded me of Sim Ants! :o

I wouldn't, seems to damn complicated to me only becuase there are so many Hinakos. And lmfao she messed up the living room after she had her parfait and that present. Wonder if it was markers XD

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Say do you guys know what the main publishers say in releasing this manga series in the West?

If that's true then he probably has been killing well over three years. One thing I picked up on is that he keeps either his victims boots or their umbrella and it looked like he had over 100 of those.
Did the main publishers say they should stop releasing this in the West?

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

things have gone Cthulhu hell yes

last edited at Sep 29, 2015 12:38PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

omg that extra with the Hinako Army game, I would totally play that! reminded me of Sim Ants! :o

I wouldn't, seems to damn complicated to me only becuase there are so many Hinakos. And lmfao she messed up the living room after she had her parfait and that present. Wonder if it was markers XD

Well, I think it's pretty obvious that her present was a pair of skate boots? Like you could see two single lines made turn everywhere on the wall (and she has to try it on indoor "because it was raining")

And yes, I believe Hinako could run on the wall as long as she is on something that has wheels

last edited at Sep 29, 2015 12:50PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Holy shit youre right. A clue is that the lil girl is wearing hand me down rain boots and that the mother and child reeeaally look like each other.
I think you're likely to be right.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Uh, I thought it was obvious from the first time we saw the mother giving her kid her old umbrella and boots, then sending her on an errand to get abducted ^^;

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

^ yea, i found that to be pretty obvious too lol.

If that's true then he probably has been killing well over three years. One thing I picked up on is that he keeps either his victims boots or their umbrella and it looked like he had over 100 of those.

and the whole boots and umbrella thing, he keeps what's similar about the original girl, except for the last since he's 100% sure she's the right girl, and doesn't need them anymore. eg. she has a yellow umbrella, but green boots, he just keeps the umbrella. the first girl found had both blue boots and yellow umbrella, which is why she had nothing with her, but second had, what was it, red boots? so they were left.

edit: and that game needs to be a thing. i would totally play that lol.

last edited at Sep 29, 2015 2:40PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Wow, if the people here didn't comment that, I wouldn't have thought that the mother could be the one the old man remembered. But still, the amount of boots and umbrella he had with him really freaked me out.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hmmm I wasn't sure about it being the mom though since they said the disappearance cases started around 3 years ago? I think if it was happening for 20 years, he would have A LOT more boots and umbrellas. His appearance should be younger too from the memory.

last edited at Sep 29, 2015 4:34PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

My theory about that is that the guy was somehow "inactive" or away for some time, but probably remembere about the girl for some reason and went amok.

Everything around the girl and her mother point to the mother being the target of the old man. Maybe in his crazyness, he doesn't realize that so much time passed and doesn't understand that she must be a grown up now.

joined Feb 15, 2013

My theory about that is that the guy was somehow "inactive" or away for some time, but probably remembere about the girl for some reason and went amok.

Everything around the girl and her mother point to the mother being the target of the old man. Maybe in his crazyness, he doesn't realize that so much time passed and doesn't understand that she must be a grown up now.

Possibly, as based on the skin-collecting case, apparently someone is getting old/resigned criminals to be active again... Something to do with Koumori. So yeah, maybe the guy in this arc was somehow being inactive for 20 years or so, before being released to continue with his old activities

last edited at Sep 29, 2015 6:10PM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Great guro loli :)
And now I want some nice beheading in the future.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Great guro loli

Sounds like a good name for a rock band.

To reply you must either login or sign up.