Forum › Posts by topkek

topkek
Murcielago discussion 15 Jul 01:18
joined Mar 20, 2015

IS IT PRIVILEGE CHECKING TIME? CAUSE I THINK ITS PRIVILEGE CHECKING TIME. Transmisogynist top lel. This is a Yuri Manga of all things, get outta here with your tumblrspeak you silly goose, you.

"Transmisogyny (sometimes trans-misogyny) is the intersection of transphobia and misogyny. It was coined by Julia Serano in her 2007 book Whipping Girl and used to describe the unique discrimination faced by trans women because of 'the assumption that femaleness and femininity are inferior to, and exist primarily for the benefit of, maleness and masculinity', and the way that transphobia intensifies the misogyny faced by trans women (and vice versa)."

Read a book it'll do you some good.

"Julia Serano states in Whipping Girl that 'When the majority of jokes made at the expense of trans people center on 'men wearing dresses' or 'men who want their penises cut off' that is not transphobia – it is transmisogyny. When the majority of violence and sexual assaults committed against trans people is directed at trans women, that is not transphobia – it is transmisogyny.'"

Look buddy, the girl was a psychopath. A psychopath who cut off her bros Dick and turned him into a girl with brainwashing, from what I can tell. Its a reasonably believable scenario. That's not saying anything about trans people, its highlighting how psychopathic she is. Its not a joke either. And misogynist? That's ludicrous, this is a Yuri Manga where most of the men are antagonists and end up dead. If anything, its misandrist.

Reading is great and all, but I think a bit of common sense can get you further than a book.

topkek
Murcielago discussion 15 Jul 01:00
joined Mar 20, 2015

i didnt see any transmisogyny. just an insane sister that brainwashed her brother and modified his body because she doesnt want to deal with men anymore.

If you dont see how "This girl is really just a guy who's been brainwashed and had his genitals mutilated" is a transmisogynist plot twist then I really cant help you.

IS IT PRIVILEGE CHECKING TIME? CAUSE I THINK ITS PRIVILEGE CHECKING TIME. Transmisogynist top lel. This is a Yuri Manga of all things, get outta here with your tumblrspeak you silly goose, you.

joined Mar 20, 2015

Reminds me of that one Konata copypasta.

topkek
joined Mar 20, 2015

Words mean things. What a concept.

In my opinion, words are just a means to convey ideas and emotions. If somebody uses a word like "faggot" without malicious or discriminatory intent, it is not reasonable to get offended. If somebody calls me a chink without the intent of being racist or mean, I'd be less offended than if somebody called me an idiot with full intent of attacking my intelligence.
Words don't matter, people and ideas matter.

I think it's cute how people make accounts just to say an insult that proves nothing.

Stay mad, topkek.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 5:20PM

topkek
joined Mar 20, 2015

Oh my god, I just read that "credits" page. I couldn't get through two paragraphs. The sheer autism in it is astounding; I think this tops Commie's eotens bullshit by far.
Anyways, usually I'm not too thrilled with moderators on any site but in this case the mods are clearly justified. Don't let this shitposting chodelord win.