Forum › Murcielago discussion

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

And suddenly I have a new favorite character: Chiyo. She got 100% more real on her quest to get her woman back. I knew she wasn't just Kuroko's bed warmer!

Edit: just got done reading chap. 27 and two thing: 1) Kuroko, don't ever change. I love you just the way you and 2) http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch27#27 this dude better be using that phone to call 911. . .

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 12:45AM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

god that kuroko brainwashed,,,i kinda didnt like that version .z. I think i prefer normal kuroko-san and she seems more scarier than her brainwashed.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Damn kuroko wasn't dating chiyo for just looks...

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

I fucking loooove Chiyo and Kurokos relationship, so many layers to it its adorable af! I also love that Chiyo isn't just looks but kick ass and mother freaking awesome, fuckin love that girl now

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I wish they would make this into an anime, it'll be in my top 5 favorites

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I don't know if anybody's said this, but it's really hard to feel good about these villain deaths. Asides from that first guy, the villains all pretty much have motive or something that makes them seem more human than monster. That wrestler guy just wanted to be beloved by a roaring crowd, that old man with the death mansion and his maid wanted to avenge their family/friend by killing criminals, Rinko is mentally unstable and scared, and gold maria and rose maria just wanted a place without men after the rape. Even Rinko's dad had compassion for his wife and daughter. Sure their actions are fucked up, but they had their reasoning. I feel weird for feeling sentimental for serial killers. Do I still need to hide spoilers for chapters already released here? Because, that's what I did.

Icon%2002
joined Mar 23, 2014

^ Nope i don't think so.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

I fucking loooove Chiyo and Kurokos relationship, so many layers to it its adorable af! I also love that Chiyo isn't just looks but kick ass and mother freaking awesome, fuckin love that girl now

^ lol. i knew there was a reason i loved chyo XD

joined Jan 8, 2014

And why is there no "night scene" with gold marie-san??
So dissapointed ... ne-way on to ch 23

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Finally,some nice guro scene...

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

The transmisogyny in the latest chapters unfortunately ruined this manga for me. It sucks. It really was my favorite manga and meant a great deal to me.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Declarations like these will never not be awesome

Yep right then and there I was all : "what a badass" ^_^

was lovin the ninja side-quest too

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

Chiyo's the bae now... Kuroko's bae....

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Okay I have a new found respect for Chiyo-chan. Freakin bad ass woman!

I felt really sad for Ringo... but wtf was with that last page on chapter 27?

joined May 23, 2013

That the girl was barefoot.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

And clumsyness saves the day XD

That was a nice arc, but yeah, brainwashed Kuroko wasn't all that fun, glad to see Chiyo got to show her badass side for once. Wonder if Kuro will get her "reward" from the two sisters.

And Rinko-chan is back at last ! Can't wait to see her help Kuro's gang some more. :3

joined Jan 8, 2014

Chiyo's the bae now... Kuroko's bae....

bacon and eggs? o.O

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I love this series so much. Kuroko is awesome (creepy tho), Chiyo's awesome, Hinako's awesome! God they're all awesome.
This arc was kinda fucked up though, like how could she do that to her brother????

joined Mar 23, 2013

My nether regions were tingling when I saw what happened to her brother's parts. This manga has gone too far!

No but really, that kid brainwashed by his sister all the way through to being completely dependant on her. Now he's going to die, right? I hope it won't be too painful.

joined Jan 8, 2014

No but really, that kid brainwashed by his sister all the way through to being completely dependant on her. Now he's going to die, right? I hope it won't be too painful.

I dunno that one girl with the scar on her chest...she may be all crazy after realizing the truth.... the way it ended makes me think itll come back to bite...err, prick them

joined Jul 22, 2014

Chiyo is a badass.
Still I wonder if we will see that girl whose lover was killed again, sounds like there's more to her story.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Chiyo was not strong, but she's mother freaking badass. No wonder she managed to even tame that Kuroko.

Damn, need more badass Chiyo.

Then Rinko is back as well. The cast is growing

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

And here I thought Chiyo is another girl =)) Goddamn, so badass
"I'm here to get my woman back" lol
as expected as the daughter of Yakuza boss

I wonder about the continuance of that place, though, since the leader is dead and all

Also, this particular conversation =))
"I see, you're a lesbian. Then why don't you join us?"
"I'm not a lesbian. She's just special."
"...You don't say. (That's what a lesbian is!)"

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 7:10AM

Shadowring123
joined Feb 19, 2011

This story continues to be the most amazing thing to me....

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

So Kuroko is gonna actually eat Rinko right? There was that giant 3-headed skeleton body from the mansion. I take it that's her real form or something right? If not someone please come and explain.

To reply you must either login or sign up.