Forum › Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon discussion

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Yeah Fanir played quite a hilarious role considering Tooru's casualty. But his/her role may work better without seeing him/her through.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

But his/her role may work better without seeing him/her through.

I did not mean "see" too much in the literal sense (specially considering they're a shut-in), but that I'd like them to be in the story again... I guess it may be a little unlikely, tho.

joined Mar 25, 2013

But his/her role may work better without seeing him/her through.

I did not mean "see" too much in the literal sense (specially considering they're a shut-in), but that I'd like them to be in the story again... I guess it may be a little unlikely, tho.

Don't discount it just yet, there is a very high chance that either Tooru or Kanna will call him again to ask something. Plus I don't think the author would show him/her (though it's more likely him) only once or twice. Who knows, he/she may serve to get the plot going.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

You know, by being quetzalcoatl i imagined that the human form of it would look mexican... i guess i was wrong... it kinda bothers me

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

a guy huh...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

You know, by being quetzalcoatl i imagined that the human form of it would look mexican... i guess i was wrong... it kinda bothers me

Is a correct depiction. Lore says that Quetzalcoatl's human form was that of a bearded white man, that's why Moctezuma thought Cortes was Quetzalcoatl.

I was expecting for Lucoa to go nuts with the alcohol though.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Haha i lost it at the first page "What..? That bastard's son...?"

Page 9: .......Boing?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I thought it was really hilarious to see Tooru refer to God as "that bastard" too, I wonder if that'll come up later? I hope so.

joined Dec 16, 2013

is jesus god son or just avatar body god used to play human role playing..

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 1:37PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yea. It killed me too xD

I thought it was really hilarious to see Tooru refer to God as "that bastard" too, I wonder if that'll come up later? I hope so.

I think in Tooru's world God plays bigger role and he was a jerk to her/dragons in general. Or it was just simple joke. We will see.

BTW. Isn't it funny have everyone was talking when and if at all we will see Fafnir or Quetzalcoatl and then in next chapter we got to see them both xD?

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Yea. It killed me too xD

I think in Tooru's world God plays bigger role and he was a jerk to her/dragons in general. Or it was just simple joke. We will see.

BTW. Isn't it funny have everyone was talking when and if at all we will see Fafnir or Quetzalcoatl and then in next chapter we got to see them both xD?

The (walls) pages have ears!? ..

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

A missed opportunity for a slightly dark skin character :p
Was also expecting feathered ornaments.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Hah, I did say don't discount it. Guess it payed out much earlier xD

Nevertheless pretty funny chapter as usual, and a little setup perhaps?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I totally wasn't expecting a "slutty" Quetzacoatl...

'Twas indeed a very amusing bit of prescience.

10421609_736454176404511_930283773208011502_n
joined Jul 14, 2012

invite one dragon, get not one, not even two, but three free!

I. Franceska S.
joined Sep 15, 2014

A missed opportunity for a slightly dark skin character :p
Was also expecting feathered ornaments.

Exactly my thoughts. If she was sark skinned and had some wing-like ornaments on her, she'd be just like in my imagination. But big breasted white girl is fine too.

Doki%203
joined Feb 15, 2014

It's sad that great works like this have virtually no chance of ever being adapted.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

So, how many dragons can you cram in a 1LDK? I get the feeling we're going to test these limits.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

This is a good series. Just nice and lighthearted with a lot of good comedy thrown in.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Great Stuff.
D! D for Dragon! xD

And Q for Quetzelcoatl!

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 2:46AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

LOL! Why cant all xmas parties be like this :p

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Eh, looks like Tooru took Kanna's christmas dress by accident on that cover page. She's a few inches from an accident there. #O_O#

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

LOL! Why cant all xmas parties be like this :p

Well its not everyday you get to have dragons come over :3

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

It's sad that great works like this have virtually no chance of ever being adapted.

Huh? Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken, which started of as very rough 4koma sketches, already got two seasons. Komori-san wa Kotowarenai has an anime announced. I wouldn't be surprised to hear within the next few months that this or Ojojojo are getting an adaptation.

joined Dec 16, 2013

this is yuri.............so less chance.

To reply you must either login or sign up.