Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jul 17, 2013

The art is sexy af. A must read for me!

joined Jun 21, 2015

omg omg omg, i have waited so long for this manhwa/manhua/idk <3

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

So she looks younger than her 34 years and she's a smoker?

Sorry, biology does not work like that. Smoking prematurely ages the skin. She'd be lucky if she only looks 34 instead of older. Oh, and excessive alcohol consumption also accelerates the aging of skin, so she should really look like an old shoe by now.

joined Mar 23, 2013

such a minesweeper fail...
regardless, definitely not my cup of tea - pretty boring, art is quite annoying, and what really is crap are the side characters that make me feel sick. Enjoy your ride if you like it, of course, but I'm certainly out.

Hah, it's definately a weak point of the work. Most guys at the office are there to be like "man we're surrounded by hot women and look at us being kindly rejected and ignored because all women we see are lesbians."

Sometimes authors really don't like their side characters, poor them :( .

As for this chapter, lol blondie, why are you mentioning a woman's age like this. I thought everyone knew not to do this. I have a feeling our MC is a bit socially awkward, am I the only one to feel this? She kind of does her own thing and is sort of confused sometimes.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

As for this chapter, lol blondie, why are you mentioning a woman's age like this. I thought everyone knew not to do this. I have a feeling our MC is a bit socially awkward, am I the only one to feel this? She kind of does her own thing and is sort of confused sometimes.

Yeah, in future chapters you'll see that Sungji's personality is a little bit awkward. In a way, it seems like she's detached from everything, but she's actually just shy/caring. She's super cute.

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

Woah this looks soooo promising

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

interesting

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

-> Reads Title
-> Asumes it's some ridiculous parody
-> Drama and NSFW tags
Oh dear, I'm in for a treat, aren't I?

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I know some of you guys are so thirsty that you'll post links to anything, but let me remind everyone once again.

Chapter 1 is free. Chapters after that each cost 3 coins, and they are NOT free. We do NOT have legal permission to post images of pay-to-view WDFS chapters anywhere outside of Lezhin. I know that the Chinese scanlation team had to take down everything, but I don't know what's the situation with the Spanish scanlations (I provided the rough English translations for them). I don't want Dynasty to get into any trouble with Lezhin for this, so you can live life on the edge and make your own translations/typesets or whatever, but don't post them here.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This is really nice. I am very interested in paying for more on that site halmoni mentioned. I just hope I don't forget to go back/sign up and all that.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Wow... what a tease, so basically the ch.1 was posted here just to advertise that Lezhin site, speaking of scumbag move.
So yeah... no thanks for your offering, but ill pass ... tsssk.

I KNOW RIGHT?! How dare these artist make a living with their skills! How dare they waste their time to breathe and eat! Jfc don't they know they exist for our free enjoyment?! What a fucking scumbag amirite?!

joined Mar 23, 2013

Wow... what a tease, so basically the ch.1 was posted here just to advertise that Lezhin site, speaking of scumbag move.
So yeah... no thanks for your offering, but ill pass ... tsssk.

I KNOW RIGHT?! How dare these artist make a living with their skills! How dare they waste their time to breathe and eat! Jfc don't they know they exist for our free enjoyment?! What a fucking scumbag amirite?!

Content creators should just be happy we enjoy their work. Why should we pay for enjoyment? I have human rights and that include being happy and all.

Am I doing it right?

joined Jan 31, 2015

machigai kouhai:

Evilnemesis:

Content creators should just be happy we enjoy their work. Why should we pay for enjoyment? I have human rights and that include being happy and all.

Am I doing it right?

Yeah, isn't "the right to get scanlations totally for free on Dynasty" in the UN Declaration of Human Rights or sumthin'??

We should sue the scanlation team!

A wise man (who was also kind of an asshole) once said:

"Personally, when it comes to rights, I think one of two things is true: I think either we have unlimited rights, or we have no rights at all. Personally, I lean toward unlimited rights - I feel, for instance, I have the right to do anything I please. But, if I do something you don't like, I think you have the right to kill me. So where you gonna find a fairer fucking deal than that? So the next time some asshole says to you, 'I have a right to my opinion,' you say, 'Oh yeah? Well, I have a right to my opinion, and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion.' Then shoot the fuck and walk away."

... I have no idea how this quote relates to the current situation.

OK, now I'm really done with the shitposting.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 9:58PM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

anonymous

A wise man (who was also kind of an asshole) once said:

"Personally, when it comes to rights, I think one of two things is true: I think either we have unlimited rights, or we have no rights at all. Personally, I lean toward unlimited rights - I feel, for instance, I have the right to do anything I please. But, if I do something you don't like, I think you have the right to kill me. So where you gonna find a fairer fucking deal than that? So the next time some asshole says to you, 'I have a right to my opinion,' you say, 'Oh yeah? Well, I have a right to my opinion, and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion.' Then shoot the fuck and walk away."

It sounds like something George Carlin would say...and it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koW2JX4AInw

heartbreak3r
AkiraH

Will you give us a heads up in here once the program is up? I'm ready to pay for legally translated yuri comics.

It's already up. If you follow the instructions (listed on the credits page) and sign up, you should see the high-res version of the Chapter 1. We haven't overlaid some content on the page e.g. words from the editor on the right hand side and things like that but it should be available soon. Effectively, it's like having an English version of the site. I recommend the add-on method for easy browsing so that you don't have to click on the bookmark all the time, but that's personal preference

We'll post a notice probably here and on tumblr once Chapter 2 is released.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Well I enjoyed the art and the promise of the yuri story to come...but I do have a question...is there a way to subscribe or (get notified) of when all ch/releases are done being translated, im asking cause well im 100% for supporting yuri since I enjoy it, id just rather have the whole works when I do purchase...let me know ^_^
So glad that some of the yuri market has recognized the need for eng translation ^_^

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Does lezhin work like comico? I mean does the new chapters available for free viewing for limited time?

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Sorry, biology does not work like that. Smoking prematurely ages the skin. She'd be lucky if she only looks 34 instead of older. Oh, and excessive alcohol consumption also accelerates the aging of skin, so she should really look like an old shoe by now.

Depends on the person and how long they smoked. I'm older than she is, I drank quite a lot in my 20s, and smoked some as well and people still think I'm in my 20s.

As an aside, I wonder how much legal recourse lezhin has in sueing people outside of their country. Seems like it would cost them more than they would get out of the lawsuit.

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 12:39AM

joined Jan 5, 2015

I've heard about this manga even before it was translated to english. There's so much drama. Tsk tsk, talk about DRAMA QUEENS. Just grow up already. Be content that someone is translating it and pay the damn 50 cents per chapter if you crave for NSFW yuri & sex so much. Else, just shut it and read something else. Eventually it'll become available after xx years.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Kitsune Spirit

Depends on the person and how long they smoked. I'm older than she is, I drank quite a lot in my 20s, and smoked some as well and people still think I'm in my 20s.

As an aside, I wonder how much legal recourse lezhin has in sueing people outside of their country. Seems like it would cost them more than they would get out of the lawsuit.

post a pic here please. Let us all be the judge. lol...
PS: original pic and not a photoshopped one.

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 12:42AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Kitsune Spirit

post a pic here please. Let us all be the judge. lol...
PS: original pic and not a photoshopped one.

And technically wearing makeup can too...

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Well I enjoyed the art and the promise of the yuri story to come...but I do have a question...is there a way to subscribe or (get notified) of when all ch/releases are done being translated, im asking cause well im 100% for supporting yuri since I enjoy it, id just rather have the whole works when I do purchase...let me know ^_^
So glad that some of the yuri market has recognized the need for eng translation ^_^

We'll post a notice here, and probably on our tumblr blogs as well (halmoniswag and dynasty-no-kyra).

Does lezhin work like comico? I mean does the new chapters available for free viewing for limited time?

Nope. Manhwa are either free or pay-to-view. It's completely different from comico's system.

True, but I for one am not excited to find out how far they'll go for their artists. If someone wants to try it out and see, be my guest. But don't say that they didn't warn you. I've seen Korean celebrities find and sue online anti-fans before. If you know about the Pirate Bay Trial, the founders of website were fined $3.5 million and put into jail for a year. Being online and behind a computer screen doesn't mean you're completely safe from the law.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

And " What does the fox say " is really a catchy title.

I guess that's the title cause of the stuffed fox. But really, I hope "Excuse Me" isn't her catch phrase.
Btw, is it still gonna get updated here? Or do I have to go to the link? This wasn't rape, she was completely in control at the end.

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 1:00AM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I didn't really get the whole guide thing. I have to have a phone that will install the Lehzin app? I can't just read/purchase on my browser? So confused. ><

joined Jun 21, 2015

Maybe it's because Korean Magical Make-up that can make you look 20 years younger.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Btw, is it still gonna get updated here? Or do I have to go to the link? This wasn't rape, she was completely in control at the end.

Everything you need to know is on the credits page. Short answer, yes you will need to use the original Lezhin website to use the overlay method.

I didn't really get the whole guide thing. I have to have a phone that will install the Lehzin app? I can't just read/purchase on my browser? So confused. ><

I have an android phone, so I don't know if it's available for Apple products. You could check though, just by typing "Lezhin" in the search bar. You have to use the Lezhin app to add coins to your account, because the website version currently does not have any way for foreigners to pay. You can only use the mobile app because Google Play automatically links your card to your account, so that you can pay. However, you need to go to the actual PC version of the website to unlock the chapters, because 19 + mature manhwa are not included on the app.

To reply you must either login or sign up.