Forum › Born This Way discussion

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

yeah..this was great! simple but has a lot of feels..:D triggered butterflies in my stomach..:DD

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

It was a different view ,a more mature approach, I liked this type of coming out and coming to terms story. It is not too realistic on the whole being happy ever after, but then again no title is,or well,very few ( I do love eternal love stories and such,but that's not how life is,so I'd like to see more of that hehe )

Good she died first cos she died happy.

Super good material :D

lineonthecanvas
R85fsaeisfamplbd.mp4_000002879
joined Sep 20, 2013

this kind of more realistic set up is good to read once in a while.

joined Dec 5, 2014

I'm feel a little sad but happy in same time. The ending was good.
I liked the construction of the story. We see the characters grow in few pages. I love this genre of "time skip".
This was amazing.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

the ending is literal the end.

20240420_135750
joined Jan 19, 2015

wow this was really amazing

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Off-topic. Where is your avatar from? Looks familiar.

last edited at May 5, 2015 9:42AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ooh! Ooh! I know this one!

Abracadabra

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

With the whole omitting her name, I understood it as that rather than it being a story about a certain girl, the name can be interchanged with that of many men and women that go through this sort of thing, and that there is happiness for those people. If so, I think it makes this one just that much better. Or is that too analytical?

This seems like the reason why Kanade was drawn so androgynous as well.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Ooh! Ooh! I know this one!

Abracadabra

Awesome! Thank you Nez!

Well.... would have liked it more if a couple dies together instead of leaving the other when it's the 'time'.... BUT THAT'S A LOVELY STORY! Miss unknown found her TRUE LOVE and lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER with her! >~<
I WANT IT TOO~

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Ah how sweet... Oh, their life different stages... Oh, Thanks for reminding me of the fact that we all die evetually. Way to end a happy story.
That feeling when you realize that your entire existance is gonna be gone one day. All your memories, all you've ever known and seen with your very own eyes.

last edited at May 5, 2015 5:31PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Ah how sweet... Oh, their life different stages... Oh, Thanks for reminding me of the fact that we all die evetually. Way to end a happy story.
That feeling when you realize that your entire existance is gonna be gone one day. All your memories, all you've ever known and seen with your very own eyes.

Just remember, there is no meaning to life! That's what I do to cheer me up.

Wait...

last edited at May 5, 2015 5:36PM

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

this was so beautiful....um yep with this kind of feels .......i kinda died tonight :'(

joined Apr 3, 2013

My kokoro brokoro

Spot on. Loved this.
I didn't know when I was 5, but I still relate. I think anyone who is queer can relate. ...Or most anyway.

heartbreak3r
joined Apr 29, 2013

Loved it.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Becoming a mangaka is the height of normality in England

Now I feel like I'd love to live there. But oh wait. That's never happening because from what I heard it's one hella hard to immigrate to England for a non-English speaking country citizen.

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

Oh wow... I have something in my eye.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

I read this again !!
Whenever I fall down to this world, I will find and read this over again and get some hope back !!
I will always believe in love till the day I die ...

She,her%20camera%20and%20her%20reasons
joined Jun 11, 2015

Oh wow... I have something in my eye.

This is actually off topic,but what manga is your profile pic from? Seems very familiar but just can't seem to place it d-.-'b

last edited at Jun 11, 2015 8:55PM

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

Well that's going straight to my favorites list...

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

76 only? She died young.

joined Feb 10, 2013

Tch that's stupid. Who names their kid ***

joined Jun 19, 2012

Six or so years of reading manga on this site and I finally make a comment hah, though this oneshot is worth it. Every time I reread this story I still get teary. It really is great and I feel like so many people could relate to it. Cuz of that I showed it to an acquaintance who ended up enjoying it as much as me and well... that person and I are on our way towards being 30 now :D Love is truly a beautiful thing and I wish all of you happiness! Keep on living and good stuff happens n all that shit, it'll be worth it and things will always get better.

Images
joined Mar 5, 2015

Am I the only one who cried at the end

To reply you must either login or sign up.