Forum › Feverish Tiptoes discussion

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

MUCH, MUCH better done than this one.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I really liked that - Nico was very impressive with that speech - really laid it all out for Nozomi. Such straight talk is kinda rare in yuri.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Yeay! The follow up is at least here!! (To be honest at first I didn't even realized that this was the continuation of the previous book!).

Is really, really lovely. Happy ending for my favorite Love Live couple. Nozoeri forever!!!
Really like the author style.

Kudos for Nico and her awesome speech!! She's a paladin for the yuriness cause.

@candy76041820 What's wrong with that one? Is very cute and nice too. I'm loving this author works.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Damn Nico, you tell her!

This was so sweet, I can't even.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Yay, it got translated. Spending the past half hour reading both parts was great. Thanks muchly!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You're just ramping up the bitchy today, aren't you?

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

this one was nice

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I disagree. The My Adorable Bride one is a lot sweeter.

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Can please some give me the right order which chapter i need to read first? So i can reread all in the right way

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 11:55AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

"...acts of courage" great line! Such a good read!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This warms my cynical heart

joined Mar 25, 2013

Can please some give me the right order which chapter i need to read first? So i can reread all in the right way

Presumably Gentle Lullaby -> Feverish Fingertips -> Feverish Tiptoes -> Home Sweet Home (as of yet untranslated) -> Embrace Me in the Dark -> Mushiyaki's C87 doujin (whatever that means)

This is taken from the 3rd post on Feverish Fingertips, namely satsunyan's.

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 2:49PM

Tumblr_nlmayyykuj1so305zo1_12801
joined Feb 23, 2015

Holy shit I was reading the first part for the second time a few hours ago and I felt really bad because this part wasn't released yet, and here it is! I'm so happy right now, I love this author... I need more NozoEli, MOREEEEE

joined Apr 25, 2015

It's here! Been waiting for it! So happy now!

Hopefully Home Sweet Home will be translated in the future too =)

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

We're working on Home Sweet Home right now.

Mushiyaki's C87 (or BokuRabu 7, since c87 was Embrace Me in the Dark) doujin is their newest release. Well, there's an even newer one from BokuRabu 8...so their release before the latest one.

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 5:51PM

joined May 24, 2015

!!!!! The continuation it's finally here! God I love this story, I like how the it's written here, it doesn't just give us a glance on the situation but how both of the characters feel about it. When I started watching Love Live! Nozomi didn't really got my attention that much till season 2, she really is a complex character on her own way, and I love how these doujins try to go a little more deeper on her personality and yet you can steel feel that's the original Nozomi on this comic.

Ma babies... next time don't hold back anymore~ >~<

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

I'll try to get Home Sweet Home done sometime soon. I'm drowning in Radio Gardens lmao.

The BokuRabu 7 book is titled "Dame Dame My Darling!" It's about their first time having sex and derp Erichi being on top is hella sexy. ;)

About the order of the doujins, what Telamon posted up there is correct.

My Adorable Bride is not part of the series, it's a separate fluffy oneshot. <3

joined Apr 25, 2015

Now I want to see "Dame Dame My Darling!" too XD

I highly appreciate that you take your time to translate them, big thanks! So no rush, take your time.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Wow. It's been a long time since a LL! work made me tear up, but that was straight beautiful at the end.

I also love how Nico's put in a more guiding, mature sort of catalyst. I've always figured that's who she is underneath all the cute-infested tsundere idol aspect of her, considering she takes care of so many siblings and how much they all love and look up to her.

Yurimangac
joined Nov 15, 2013

wow really good!!

1_1_1
joined Dec 14, 2015

Please write more of nozoeli. It's a great feeling reading something like this. Looking forward for more.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Hmm, it's always nice to re-read it. After 'Dame Dame my Darling!', what's the name of the newest addition to this series?

489a4d4a11bceb115b4b5c9849b0bafe
joined May 1, 2017

It's rare to see nico being cupid, well it's awesome talking bout reality. and that's how I totally feel right now except i've fallen for a straight gurl

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

For those who want to know the chronological order, I assume the anthology ENCORE! should be mostly in order, with the exception being Alright, which is listed second there. Personally, I'd just read it right after this one. Note that the one after Home Sweet Home is My Adorable Bride and the one after doesn't seem to be translated yet. The last two stories also don't seem to be translated, but as far as I can read with my basic japanese, they aren't related to the first storyline. This is just what I could find, so don't take everything written here as indisputable fact.

Edit: For those who can't read japanese at all, I'll list the chapters here in the order they are listed in the anthology:
1. Gentle Lullaby
2. Alright
3. Feverish Fingertips
4. Feverish Tiptoes (Reading Alright anywhere after this one should make more sense.)
5. Congratulations! Harasho Idiot Couple!!
6. Home Sweet Home
7. My Adorable Bride
8. Parallel Girlfriend and Ponkotsuchika (Not translated, and I have no idea what ponkotsu means, sorry. Apparently it means piece of junk/poo/trash/whetever? So something like Ponkotsuchika = Piece of poo Eli.)
9. Embrace Me In The Dark
10. My Useless Useless Darling (I think this one happens before Embrace Me In The Dark.)
11. (I have absolutely no ideia how to read that, nor how to translate it, and it's also not translated, so sorry again. Feel free to add this title, and I'll edit it into the comment when I see it.)
12. I Got You Under My Skin (Also not translated.)

last edited at Nov 29, 2018 5:41AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.