Forum › A Blooming Complex discussion

Dazkun-lovesyuri
joined Aug 6, 2026

me waiting patiently for the next chapter then.

me now:AJFSWIIEI I'VE BEEEN WAITING FOR YEARS.lol

i mean that as a joke.no pressure.just dont know when im gonna die.and i read on dynasty because i can get away with reading NSFW yuri with out my mom knowing.shhh dont tell anyone.

Hfpll7uwsaapzlv1(4)
joined Sep 5, 2026

there are some chapters untranslated it seems

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

what a kind and responsible sister

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Only a kind and responsible sister would support her sister turning her best friend into a lolicon

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Okay I see now. I understand. The entire manga and all the setup really just exists for an "I'll make her fall for me" "I won't fall for her" dynamic.

last edited at Oct 7, 2026 5:18AM

joined May 30, 2025

She is definitely going to prison. Probably worth it though.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

The lines in this chapter seem kinda wobbly. I wonder if nmi was cutting it close to the deadline and didn't have time clean them.

Watashi,%20apathetic%20(600x600)%20a
joined Jul 30, 2015

On the one hand, this does feel like the natural comedic escalation, and a suitably irresponsible reaction from the older sister. On the other hand, I'm still holding out hope the story won't entirely abandon the themes it started with. In the hands of a good author, Riko existing in a totally different genre than everyone else can be a comedic setup and a genuine character analysis, and nmi seems like they may be such a writer.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Okay I see now. I understand. The entire manga and all the setup really just exists for an "I'll make her fall for me" "I won't fall for her" dynamic.

Yeah, that's how it's been since the start. It's doing more than that though, so I wouldn't reduce it down to that but their getting together was never not the end goal based on how things were written from the beginning.

last edited at Oct 7, 2026 8:55AM

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

Has Yuuka thought this through? Its nice that she's supportive, but what does she think the end state is gonna look like?

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

Has Yuuka thought this through? Its nice that she's supportive, but what does she think the end state is gonna look like?

She does work for the FBI

joined Feb 20, 2019

Been looking forward to this chapter and it didn't disappoint.
Despite the dynamic becoming even more obviously a battle of falling in love I really doubt Riko will be able to stand her ground with Aika being on the offensive now lol

Chinchilla
joined Apr 28, 2022

I just shut the lolicon aspect of this one off when I read it. I think they're both adorable and this has been so fun. And Yuuka being her little sisters wing woman was great. It made me laugh how she magically wondered off seconds after warning them lol.

Riko is doomed and Aika gets too flustered to actually do anything. Useless lesbians abound.

1622968954411
joined Jun 3, 2014

Yuuka's pimping out her little sister now huh

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Its honestly kinda wild they completely brush past both the age gap and homosexuality of it all. No "we're just girls" here!

I mean I'm not THAT surprised Yuuka doesnt bring it up. She's an air head. Who knows whats going on in there. But Aika is actually serious and a little wise for her years so you'd think she'd connext those dots, but nope.

Its cute as hell, though.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Maybe Yuuka is thinking of this as a kind of "puppy love" style thing, so she helps out her sister with the expectation that Riko will politely decline and Aika will get to experience a gentle heartbreak, learn a bit about herself and grow from it.

It's just unfortunate that she doesn't realize that Riko is at the top of the FBI most wanted list.

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yuuka's pimping out her little sister now huh

Supporting her sister's crush is not even close to the same thing as "selling her sister off for sex to make money off her".

Maybe Yuuka is thinking of this as a kind of "puppy love" style thing, so she helps out her sister with the expectation that Riko will politely decline and Aika will get to experience a gentle heartbreak, learn a bit about herself and grow from it.

It's just unfortunate that she doesn't realize that Riko is at the top of the FBI most wanted list.

I really doubt this is the case. It's an age-gap romance series.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Some people really read the lolicon romantic comedy manga and get upset about the lolicon romantic comedy.

last edited at Oct 7, 2026 1:48PM

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Some people really read the lolicon romantic comedy manga and get upset about the lolicon romantic comedy.

It's the discrepancy between the early chapters claiming it's a problem to then going all in.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Some people really read the lolicon romantic comedy manga and get upset about the lolicon romantic comedy.

Yeah I guess they thought her having reservations was new to the genre. Most of these types of stories have characters with reservations at some point; this one wasn't unique because of that. It's also not a surprise the younger one becomes the aggressor because that's typically more palatable to people. It typically turns that way at some point. I guess we're there.

last edited at Oct 7, 2026 2:16PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wow im happy but i was 100% expecting Yuuka to get the psycho yandere eyes when she found out and hate Riko going forward not to be supportive?

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

Some people really read the lolicon romantic comedy manga and get upset about the lolicon romantic comedy.

Yeah I guess they thought her having reservations was new to the genre. Most of these types of stories have characters with reservations at some point; this one wasn't unique because of that. It's also not a surprise the younger one becomes the aggressor because that's typically more palatable to people. It typically turns that way at some point. I guess we're there.

Exactly this.

5b9e6117c873326f755f378c89e18ae3%20(1)
joined Sep 22, 2021

Thanks so much for the translation!!!

joined Jul 8, 2019

with friends like that...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

May the games begin! :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.