Forum › A Date With Suwako-san discussion

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Thank you for translating this one. I think it adds to the meaning of the first part.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Why do I have the feeling if she continues going along with Suwako she's gonna break. Really not healthy.

nightblade96
Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

I thought this is a touhou doujin at first glance

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

^lol, same here

is this really before story ? for some reason it's kinda off somewhere, I just don't know what :/
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_space_voyage_with_suwako_san

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

^ Count me in.

Yurilover2015
joined Dec 28, 2014

Finally Ive been waiting for this to be release in like 3 or 4 years now

This is not going to end well... bail out girl!

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Maybe 'Aaaaaangst' tag?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not sure I'd really call this a real poly or even healthy open relationship story, since it's not that she feels fulfilled by any of her relationships. She's got personal problems that she's trying to cover by spreading herself around, which isn't good or sustainable. As others have said, this isn't going to end well in the long run.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Wha...what the shit kind of ending was that!? Not only is it a bit of a bad ending but its also kind of incomplete? I don't even.
EDIT: Now that I've reread the other story this was attached to, I'm disappointed I read this...Had I known...I would not have even read a story like this. I thought when she said that Suwako spread her love around equally she was referring to kindness lol...

last edited at May 22, 2015 5:48PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

Finally Ive been waiting for this to be release in like 3 or 4 years now

We have very similar names...now the only question remaining...does this make us allies...or enemies!?

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I think...Mikage might be the best person to Suwako. I dunno. Everyone always ends up breaking up with her, and my best guess as the only reason she has a husband because he was rash and proposed like 3 weeks into their relationship or something. Although, he definitely has to know that she fools around a lot, and he still keeps her.

Suwako went under some intense shit during her life. She's a good person but she doesn't know how to cherish someone yet. Mikage is a good person and knows how to cherish someone a little TOO well.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I think...Mikage might be the best person to Suwako. I dunno. Everyone always ends up breaking up with her, and my best guess as the only reason she has a husband because he was rash and proposed like 3 weeks into their relationship or something. Although, he definitely has to know that she fools around a lot, and he still keeps her.

Suwako went under some intense shit during her life. She's a good person but she doesn't know how to cherish someone yet. Mikage is a good person and knows how to cherish someone a little TOO well.

Not sure how you came to this definitive conclusion. We know next to nothing about her.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Not sure how you came to this definitive conclusion. We know next to nothing about her.

It's just speculation, really.

But as someone who knows a Suwako-san in real life, I found ColonialCat's post a bit chilling in its accuracy. It's a very thoughtful analysis, and one I'll get behind readily on a bright day. As bad as this might look, maybe their relationship obstacles are something they'll overcome together, and they'll both fondly look back on these stories as their "rough patch."

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

art wise, it's different compared to her past work (2011), in a good way I mean.
Looking forward to more of her work, no aangst is better ; v ;

last edited at May 23, 2015 1:38PM

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I know it wasn't probably the author's intention, but I think Suwako could be an aromantic. It would explain why she likes people so much, but it's difficult for her to understand commitment and being with just one person and doing the usual things couples do.

joined May 11, 2014

We got a bit of depth on Suwako....

All I'm left thinking though is--

"...And?"

Speculation is good and all but the one-shot should've stayed a one-shot if the "Second Chapter" was going to pretty much be the "pages that didn't make it in the first chapter."

JustAYuriFangirl
Morikubo-nono-full-1788867
joined Feb 13, 2016

How unhealthy for everyone all around. They should've made more chapters to touch on Suwako's background, because right now, she's just some bitch who isn't faithful.

joined Apr 12, 2015

I know it wasn't probably the author's intention, but I think Suwako could be an aromantic. It would explain why she likes people so much, but it's difficult for her to understand commitment and being with just one person and doing the usual things couples do.

I agree with this. She's probs an aromantic but pansexual (in terms of well getting "intimate"..)

joined Jan 14, 2020

Well, I liked both chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.