Forum › Comic Girls discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

BOOK 2 CHAPTER 2 IS OUT! YAAAAAAAY!

last edited at Mar 16, 2019 2:17AM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Poor Koyume, at least she can put those clothes on Tsubasa later.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Of course there had to be an ojou-sama in the group

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Gay as always.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What ever happened to the translation?

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

What ever happened to the translation?

Kirara Scantasia pick a lot of series when they already have a lot in the backlog to translate.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I thought the translation had finally gotten past the anime, but it hasn't yet. lol

last edited at Mar 16, 2019 12:52AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

AT LAST!

────────────¸,o​¤°“°¤o,¸
─────────── (….◕​ ‿ ◕.…)
───────── oOO——`​♥´——OOo
▀█▀─█▄█─█▀█─█▄─█─█▄▀──█▄█─█▀█─█─█
─█──█▀█─█▀█─█─▀█─█▀▄───█──█▄█─█▄█
───── Foя тнє cнαpтєя ──────

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

This is the reminder that the dorm in the manga has many more residents than the one in the anime.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Kaosu-chaaaaaan... ♡ ♡ ♡

Dear friends of Kirara Scantasia: please drop everything else and focus on this one manga. Pretty please???

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

YES YES YES YES YES YES

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Were Mon-chan and Bun-chan in the anime? I don't remember.

Either way, I'm glad this is back again.

last edited at Sep 12, 2019 3:16PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Every time a new chapter of this comes out I'm so happy I could dance.

Comic Girls Mon Amour. ❤️

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Same

I wonder how long it'll take for the translation to catch up to the anime though.
Even the YuYuShiki translation and that is at 43 chapters.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Working hard for a proper yuri tag.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Same

I wonder how long it'll take for the translation to catch up to the anime though.

Wait I thought it was ahead of the anime?..... Or is there a season 2 I've overlooked due to finally getting around to watching/completing K-on? Oh god if there's season 2 so much squeee-kyaaaaah! I almost passed out at more GochiUsa being announced...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Same

I mean, there is techincally Yuyushiki chapter translated after 43 but it's only 72 to 79. But i think there is too much work with Yuyushiki for Kirara Scantasia to work on it. I mean, Mangaupdates list 10 volumes and the last one translated are Vol.3. And the 72 to 79 imentionned are only in Vol.6

Wait I thought it was ahead of the anime?..... Or is there a season 2 I've overlooked due to finally getting around to watching/completing K-on? Oh god if there's season 2 so much squeee-kyaaaaah! I almost passed out at more GochiUsa being announced...

I don't remember a S2. Not that I even finish Season.1. There is too many differences with the manga, mostly the dorm, to me to enjoy it correctly.

last edited at Apr 15, 2020 2:12PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Same

I mean, there is techincally Yuyushiki chapter translated after 43 but it's only 72 to 79. But i think there is too much work with Yuyushiki for Kirara Scantasia to work on it. I mean, Mangaupdates list 10 volumes and the last one translated are Vol.3. And the 72 to 79 imentionned are only in Vol.6

I don't remember a S2. Not that I even finish Season.1. There is too many differences with the manga, mostly the dorm, to me to enjoy it correctly.

Awwwww.....okay...... ... that previous comment had me thinking there was something I missed but the manga here is definitely ahead of the anime, I read all of it for extra content just to be sure a little while back. The anime was practically on par with the manga, it's a job well done as far animating a 4koma goes

joined Jul 23, 2019

I mean, there is techincally Yuyushiki chapter translated after 43 but it's only 72 to 79. But i think there is too much work with Yuyushiki for Kirara Scantasia to work on it. I mean, Mangaupdates list 10 volumes and the last one translated are Vol.3.

For Comic Girls, it's five volumes and ongoing.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

All those who thought Koyume was a plain vanilla straight girl who used Tsubasa as a substitute for a boy... eat your heart out, losers.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

All those who thought Koyume was a plain vanilla straight girl who used Tsubasa as a substitute for a boy... eat your heart out, losers.

She does the Ubergay

joined Apr 6, 2019

What a kabedon! I loved that scene. :-)

Koyume may look like she's made of sugar, but she has it inside her to be the dominant one in a relationship. She only shows it when she's angry, tho.

last edited at Apr 16, 2020 10:01PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Tsubasa has a great girlfriend.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Tsubasa has a great girlfriend.

You just won a cartload of cookies for such a wonderful cross reference. (b^_^)b

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Hope the translation continues, even if slowly

And hopefully Kirara Scantasia catches up to the magazine releases so the individual series don't take so long and/or gets more members. Hopefully both.

To reply you must either login or sign up.