Forum › Yurumon discussion

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Its not like Yuru Yuri x Fate/Zero... but it is an interesting combination. My only complaint would be that even though the character's expressions and words match their...character, I can't help but be distracted with the drawings. Somehow it just doesn't work well?

joined Sep 11, 2014

aw i like it, the artist put a lot of work into this.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Ongoing btw. To quote the submitter: "It's a really (like, REALLY really) long-lasting YuruYuri x Pokemon crossover doujin, TL'd the beginning of it.

The art does get better over time."

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

:D I love this! (°ω°) I'm gonna read the hell out of it. XD Charmander's so mean! XD
YuruYuri and Pokemon sounds like a winner! Thank you everyone involved!

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 8:36AM

joined Jul 18, 2015

That was interesting, I would read it till the end
I love Yuru Yuri AND Pokémon <3
And also that Tsundere Charmander

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

That was interesting, I would read it till the end
I love Yuru Yuri AND Pokémon <3
And also that Tsundere Charmander

XD I could too. Charmander is hilarious!

_wgynqui
joined Jan 7, 2016

Brutal. A Rattata

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Hey, a Raticate Hyper Fang is no joke, I can't say how many times my pokemon fainted after taking a hit of that...and it has a high chance of critical for some reason :/

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Make me want to play pokemon... just when I can't afford to waste time on games

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

And just like that I want to play Pokemon again~

Akari shall be the Pokemon master or I'll be utterly disappointed! Go Akari-chan!!

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Surprised Akari didn't get a Pikachu.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

The suspense about the group of people is interesting, and I like how the others are treating their situation.

But I hate charmander at the moment.

Sylveon%20x%20glaceon%202
joined Mar 11, 2014

This makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I need more. So much more.

Who's translating this and how can I help them out?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

If you cross Yuru Yuri and Pokemon, just who can resist that? Really looking forward to this :)

theblackman369
joined Sep 3, 2015

I know right? You're think that would be the right choice.

joined Mar 11, 2014

I was thinking the exact same thing as you guys, but when it comes down to it, I think that's what the author was counting on, right? We assume Akari gets a Pikachu, but her lack of presence is so intense that she's just not interesting enough to get a Pikachu. So instead she gets Rattata, one of the plainest Pokemon (albeit one that I think is really cool!) in existence.

joined Aug 12, 2013

I was thinking the exact same thing as you guys, but when it comes down to it, I think that's what the author was counting on, right? We assume Akari gets a Pikachu, but her lack of presence is so intense that she's just not interesting enough to get a Pikachu. So instead she gets Rattata, one of the plainest Pokemon (albeit one that I think is really cool!) in existence.

Now now, Raticate is one of the strongest pokemon in Gen I, isn't it? Wait, could it learn Super Fang in Red? I only have Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, White, White 2, X, and Omega Ruby (or was it Alpha Sapphire?), so I wouldn't know.

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 5:49PM

Actuallyme
joined Jan 6, 2016

Wonder if the other girls will come in?
Honestly thought that Charmander was supposed to be a take on Ayano for a second there.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Now now, Raticate is one of the strongest pokemon in Gen I, isn't it? Wait, could it learn Super Fang in Red? I only have Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, White, White 2, X, and Omega Ruby (or was it Alpha Sapphire?), so I wouldn't know.

Wow you missed all the best ones

joined Mar 11, 2014

Wonder if the other girls will come in?
Honestly thought that Charmander was supposed to be a take on Ayano for a second there.

I was worried the Student Council would be left out, but when Akari mentioned that she found a Pokemon Green cartridge (http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yurumon_ch02#10) it became obvious how they're going to get Ayano and company in on this. :)

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I'd like to say this is a very bizzare crossover, but Yuru Yuri x Fate/Zero came first.

I love how Akari knew the old secret method to magically fix cartridge games. At this rate she might even tame Mewtwo with sheer childlike innocence.

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 7:26PM

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

this is interesting

joined Jul 25, 2011

I didn't realize I needed this, but here we are.
Why does Yuru Yuri go so well with everything?

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I love this, like really really love this. The art doesn't bother me one bit thanks to its fine as writing and of course Akarin.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Would like this better if it were a different series.. I only got through about one volume of Yuru Yuri before I became discouraged and figured it wouldn't go anywhere anytime soon.. So I can't relate to the characters too well. But still, Pokemon's awesome so I'm interested. Sign me up for now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.