Forum › Indigo Mermaids discussion

joined Jan 17, 2014

The sad truth about the mermaids :,(

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

New theory: Maho has some illness/ issue and needs the jewel to live.

Any backers?

I don't think that'll happen but I want it to. Mira's works aren't usually compelling to me but I really like this one.

joined Apr 12, 2014

Interesting poor maho

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

I don't know what bothers me more:
Maho never forever questioning Rena's youth as she grows up
-or-
Rena having the gall to talk about her ex while she's corrupting the innocent =not so annoyed about the corrupting part. Age gap smex is one of my favorite yuri tags=

I did enjoy this chapter besides those two things and can't wait for the next part.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I bet princess Mio actually gave her stone to her lover, which may well be Maho's mother.

Maybe she's a magical baby.

joined Jun 12, 2015

So far so good. I'm glad that's not the end of the story. Waiting patiently for Second Part.

joined May 20, 2013

Who's got money on Maho being the Princess' descendant or reincarnation?

That was one of my first thoughts after waking up. Lengthy hit-or-miss spoiler reasoning follows. The accident could've been when Maho was a baby that her legs turned into a fishtail in the seawater. I'd bet on that she's the daughter of the princess, and the stone might have been passed on to her willingly, though the overall circumstances of her existence might not be too nice. Maybe the princess wanted to ask Rena to protect, free, or possibly join her daughter at the shrine, but died too soon without the stone. Maho could be seen as being held captive at the shrine, bond emotionally to Yuiko, misled by the story of her accident and allergy to water, given a supposedly noble purpose, and being guarded, despite the freedom to visit other places nearby on land.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 6:41AM

Rena PLAYED with lil innocent and pure Maho's feelings just to get that stone!!! WHAT A HEARTBREAKER!!! O_O

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

You know for once i would like one of these to end in the girl being betrayed having her trust in people totally broken, maybe becoming a paranormal investigator out of spite and having a hard time trusting people.
Then find a certain girl, preferably have her be supernaturally linked that she finds herself liking but keeps having to convince herself not to trust people, eventually after a few cases working together she opens up, tearful confession and explanation why she wanted to be so closed off etc.

I think I just thought up a fanfic for this doujin.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Rena returns to the sea after she stole the stone.
In her despair, Maho throws herself in the sea as well thinking she will die, but actually becomes a mermaid, and they both happily live under the sea.

I don't know how exactly two mermaids do sexy stuff underwater though...

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 9:56AM

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

how do two sea creatures having it?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Rena returns to the sea after she stole the stone.
In her despair, Maho throws herself in the sea as well thinking she will die, but actually becomes a mermaid, and they both happily live under the sea.

I don't know how exactly two mermaids do sexy stuff underwater though...

I like my headcanon better, mostly because I dont like Rena.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 9:58AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Well im hooked, such an interesting premise...cant wait for the next part ^_^

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

It's Mira, so I was only here for the "moderate amount of sex" not the "moderate amount of feels".

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

I bet princess Mio actually gave her stone to her lover, which may well be Maho's mother.

Maybe she's a magical baby.

That'll be nice.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Seriously why does everyone seem to be letting Rena off so easy, she manipulated someone who genuinely loved her for years upon years, going back to when Maho was a small child all for the sake of taking something that was tied to her very soul, then left her alone on the beach after betraying her completely.

If Rena was a guy this site would be calling for her to be castrated.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Seriously why does everyone seem to be letting Rena off so easy, she manipulated someone who genuinely loved her for years upon years, going back to when Maho was a small child all for the sake of taking something that was tied to her very soul, then left her alone on the beach after betraying her completely.

Wait what? If there is a victim here it's Rena. I think you were a little bit distracted and didn't pay attention when she explained her story. Basically her family and friends were slaughtered by humans, even using their flesh as "medecine".

Her love for Maho seemed genuine too. If anything, Maho is also a victim, because she was being used by Yukio and the villagers for her stone, since it allows them to fish. Maho should be angry towards humans that hid the truth from her for all this time.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 11:42AM

joined Oct 25, 2015

Who's got money on Maho being the Princess' descendant or reincarnation?

That was one of my first thoughts after waking up. Lengthy hit-or-miss spoiler reasoning follows. The accident could've been when Maho was a baby that her legs turned into a fishtail in the seawater. I'd bet on that she's the daughter of the princess, and the stone might have been passed on to her willingly, though the overall circumstances of her existence might not be too nice. Maybe the princess wanted to ask Rena to protect, free, or possibly join her daughter at the shrine, but died too soon without the stone. Maho could be seen as being held captive at the shrine, bond emotionally to Yuiko, misled by the story of her accident and allergy to water, given a supposedly noble purpose, and being guarded, despite the freedom to visit other places nearby on land.

My thoughts were also on that the princess had a baby "Maho" and then went back to sea to tell Rena but died. So that is how Maho has the stone because her mother passed it to her. Looking forward to the next part of this story.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

It's Mira, so I was only here for the "moderate amount of sex" not the "moderate amount of feels".

Sex with feelings is so much better for yuri though!

joined Apr 10, 2014

I'd say Maho ends up with either Rena (Most likely) Or Yukio (Less likely) due to interactions in the story and whatnot.

Then they duke it out with magic and alchemy in part II and completely wiped out the continent from the map. The sea god was indirectly killed and its soul shattered into billion pieces. Everyone gets a piece and they all live happily ever after!

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 12:57PM

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

I'd say Maho ends up with either Rena (Most likely) Or Yukio (Less likely) due to interactions in the story and whatnot.

Then they duke it out with magic and alchemy in part II and completely wiped out the continent from the map. The sea god was indirectly killed and its soul shattered into billion pieces. Everyone gets a piece and they all live happily ever after!

Quite the imagination there

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Mira-sensei is so gooooood. Can't wait for part 2

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

reads till the last page You kidding me!? I need to read the rest. I need to know what happens next!!!

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 12:12AM

Age gap yasss~ And nice story so far.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Sex with feelings is so much better for yuri though!

Chill. It's just a joke. :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.