Forum › Indigo Mermaids discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Aww that was sweet
That crazy, mermaid/human sex in the sea/by the sea at the end lmao

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Some passing giant picked her up and dropped her head first into the water...

So she was the daughter... backstory yuri is ded ;_;
Newlyweds at the end... background yuri probs ded ;_;

Second chapter felt so rushed.

Um....background yuri never existed to start with, she was clearly getting close to a guy she couldn't bring herself to marry because of her responsibility to start wtih.

joined Jan 12, 2014

Now, it left me to wonder how mermaids make love when they are in the sea. Maybe they don't : they have no visible genitals when in mermaid form. A bit contrieved that they have to go on land and be human in order to have sex.

Or they are like some kind of amphibians that can only reproduce on land.

How about sea turtles? They have to go to land to reproduce (well, to lay eggs).

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Um....background yuri never existed to start with, she was clearly getting close to a guy she couldn't bring herself to marry because of her responsibility to start wtih.

I was being overly dramatic though? oO

Edit: 'Clearly', there was one panel when the MC assumed she as being burdensome in this regard, so I can't figure if you're joking or not? No, it's not I'll bet.

last edited at Dec 24, 2015 9:28PM

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

New Mira series? Glorious day!

mira is love, mira is life

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hmm, certainly one of Mira's weakest works. Still cute though

joined Jun 12, 2015

Is there a part three? I found this on amazon.

last edited at Mar 12, 2016 8:26AM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Huh! I guess it is, given the date on it

joined Jun 12, 2015

Huh! I guess it is, given the date on it

Ok, I checked this. Actually there's no new content. They just selling this doujuin in three parts.

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

Very good, it has history, content and mystery. Single bad thing is that it is short, wanted more chapters for loved it!

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Kind of a dumb ending imo. And she seriously tried to kill this girl without actually having ANY evidence as to what had actually happened? Y the hell did she think the stone was even fucking in her!? I mean seriously. I would not have forgiven her. But then again, I'm a cynical asshole so maybe I'm not the best standard to follow here. Doesn't mean the whole situation wasn't pretty fucking stupid though lol.

Rena didnt intend to kill Maho, she thought Maho was a regular human being because Maho was on land all the time and she could sense the power stone inside of her because of mermaid superpowers i guess?? :0 Rena thought that she would be immobilized temporarily after the stone was taken. Also when Maho falls in the water she is shocked at first because she thinks Maho is allergic to seawater. She even tries to rescue Maho after she sinks to the bottom of the ocean.

well we're all just here for the 'moderate amounts of' sexytimes lol

joined Nov 21, 2017

Hey Maho! Not sure how to say this, but your girlfriend's kind of a jerk who can't get over her ex.

Just like pearl

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

I tried googling fish sex. Ended up with a wikipedia article about sex for fish. (ugh, btw..)
Also some dude named Jorma Vulli who fucked a burbot in the 70's. Go funland.
edit: what the fuck, he fucked a fish and then cooked and ate it. And made a magazine article about it.

Heh, reminds me of the Blue Planet RPG supplement Ancient Echoes which deals with Cetacean characters (yes, you can play a genetically uplifted Dolphin or Orca) and there is a small section that (no joke) talks about human/dolphin relationships and how there is the possibility of sex with Common Dolphins (being the closest in size to humans in length). And yea, its a game that touches on Transhumanism and how that would revolutionize the future. Still gross AF.....

Anyway, I love Mira's work cause it always leaves me with a warm feeling in my heart. I'm a sucker for Happily Ever After...

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

I honestly though this was going to end up being a horror story where the girl was spirited away by mermaids and never seen again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.