Forum › Indigo Mermaids discussion

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Tragedic end of series this will br good
grab pop corn

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Wait if that mermaid treasure is already apart of her soul...
Then she will die slowly... and you toying her heart can't wait can't wait...
Tragedic? Or other plot?
Sure sure...

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 8:50AM

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Seriously why does everyone seem to be letting Rena off so easy, she manipulated someone who genuinely loved her for years upon years, going back to when Maho was a small child all for the sake of taking something that was tied to her very soul, then left her alone on the beach after betraying her completely.

I guess it's a "let's wait and see how much her conscience tortures her before we decide" thing. At least that's it for me. I guess she originally planned to simply trick the girl, but over time developed feelings for her. But when she finally got the chance to do what she did her conflicting feelings made her "freeze" on her path and she went through with it. I hope she will reconsider somehow and realize the princess wouldn't have wanted this anyways.

If Rena was a guy this site would be calling for her to be castrated.

Yup, you're right with that. People tend to be a lot less forgiving with guys...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yup, you're right with that. People tend to be a lot less forgiving with guys...

And yet, everyone loves Dio.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

ronnie

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

And yet, everyone loves Dio.

Thats because Dio is a charismatic asshole and is just so damn fun to watch, he is the essence of the loveable bastard.

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 5:15PM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I could see this as an anime... but less perverted..wait it doesnt get any more perverted than Valkyrie mermaid drive. YEAH! :D I could def see as an Anime worthy somewhat ok to watch yuri anime :D. Of course they wold have to better the story mor... wait Valkyrie doesnt have the best plot out there... YEAH! can def see it as one!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

That plot twist was meeeeeeeh.
Not that i was expecting much from this but seriously there are so many other more interesting ways this could have gone.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

For something that was only two parts I think it was good. a tad predictable perhaps, but still enjoyable and a happy ending.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

This kind of ending always leave me wondering, she lived in the land like a normal human, now she lives in the ocean, ins't that like, a super boring life? Just swim around and nothing else to do besides explore the ocean and eat fish, well they will have hot lesbian mermaid sex everyday, but still, unless she treats the ocean like a home and go into land everyday to do things, which they both probably do, this kind of ending would not be happy at all...

Img_20160104_162929
joined Apr 20, 2015

And they fcuked like crazy on the roaring shore, exposing and licking the others seaweed, they lived happily ever after the end. XD that's what I got from the ending XD

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 9:20PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This kind of ending always leave me wondering, she lived in the land like a normal human, now she lives in the ocean, ins't that like, a super boring life? Just swim around and nothing else to do besides explore the ocean and eat fish, well they will have hot lesbian mermaid sex everyday, but still, unless she treats the ocean like a home and go into land everyday to do things, which they both probably do, this kind of ending would not be happy at all...

They both can grow legs and summon clothing whenever they like, although her girlfriend can only do it for a short time. Thanks to the jewel she can visit land as long as she likes.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

I'm confused... it says on page 76 that she can't age... yet she does anyways... why?? At least they got around the ol' "where are a mermaid's sexual organs?" issue by reverting to human legs for sex.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Although a bigger issue is, being a mermaid, she's now revealed as immortal. So her human friends will eventually grow old and pass away, so hopefully she'll be able to handle that well.

joined Feb 28, 2015

I'm confused... it says on page 76 that she can't age... yet she does anyways... why?? At least they got around the ol' "where are a mermaid's sexual organs?" issue by reverting to human legs for sex.

They mentioned that her being away from the sea at the inland shrine made her weak, and that her being moved to the shrine by the ocean fixed that. It's possible that environment allowed her to grow to adulthood where she would stop aging.

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 9:34PM

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Nezchan posted:

They both can grow legs and summon clothing whenever they like, although her girlfriend can only do it for a short time. Thanks to the jewel she can visit land as long as she likes.

Oh right, I was thinking about mermaid ending in general and forgot that in this case they can go to land whenever they want, maybe she can share the jewel power if they hold hands, so it's pretty obvious her life won't change much, main difference is that thanks to her girlfriend she will always be wet...

Although a bigger issue is, being a mermaid, she's now revealed as immortal. So her human friends will eventually grow old and pass away, so hopefully she'll be able to handle that well.

I guess she'll be fine as long as they're together.

OmegaB posted:

They mentioned that her being away from the sea at the inland shrine made her weak, and that her being moved to the shrine by the ocean fixed that. It's possible that environment allowed her to grow to adulthood where she would stop aging.

But if mermaids couldn't age they would stay as babies forever, growing into adult and growing old are two separate things, immortality begins at 20.

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 9:39PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Disappointed we didn't get to see real mermaid sex. Common growing legs for sex is too easy... that's no longer monster girl x)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thinking about it, I wonder if she'll introduce herself to future priest at the shrine, given she is their god after all.

Also, since they're an immortal race I don't imagine they'd reproduce the same way mundane creatures would, so maybe they could have jewel-enabled magic babies?

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 9:49PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Soooooooo... No Age Gap, I guess?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"hehe... It's just as bad as your swimming."

Wow there, talk about shots fired, lol.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

At least the whole story was coherent, great piece of work overall :)

Also why do they wear clothes when they are in their mermaid form...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Good heavens, they're not animals, you know!

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

AnAsianBrony posted:

"hehe... It's just as bad as your swimming."

Wow there, talk about shots fired, lol.

Yes and no...? It's definitely Age Gap, it's pretty sure they have decades or hundred years of difference, but mermaids are immortals and will always look young, so I guess after some decades the Age Gap is meaningless.

meteor2 posted:

Could be various reasons, maybe to protect their human half from anything that could cut their skin while they're swimming, to be easier to tell others apart, fashion, reasons.

Nezchan posted:

Good heavens, they're not animals, you know!

But they're half animals, so they only use half cloths!

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 10:02PM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Also a question, I couldn't find if Mira was a man or a woman?

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I suspect Mira is a woman, all her works are yuri and all are good, they also have plot too, if it was done by a man I suspect there would be some het works and the lesbian sex scenes would not be as good, I wouldn't be surprised if Mira is actually lesbian too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.