Forum › Sasameki Koto discussion

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Just a heads up, but the official release Whispered Words is out from One Peace books.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'll probably pick it up once I've got a job.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

done rereading yay....loved this angst train.

joined Mar 12, 2014

Oh gosh I missed this so much. Just re-watched the anime but felt unsatisfied with the ending and when I went back to read the last chapter of the manga everything felt so relieved again. Sadly, I can't seem to find any Sumika and Kazama doujin.. Has anyone found any of em?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I just re-read this, and for all people complain about the series being dragged out, it simply didn't feel like that to me. Everything had a purpose, and while yes they did dance around each other for a bit they both had issues that prevented them from being straightforward. It does surprise me that they spent so long after finally confirming themselves as a couple to actually kiss, though.

I was also surprised to note the implication that Kazama had possibly tried to kill herself before, in a brief scene on her mini-balcony with her brother. Clearly she's had serious trauma in the past that drives stuff like her later arm-breaking outburst.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

x2 Nezchan. It never felt dragged out and their problems seemed pretty well thoughtout. I just wish we got to see them develop as a couple. But one of the best moments was seeing their class supporting them all the way at the end. I don't know why but I found that really satisfying lol.

joined May 3, 2014

Koi confese to Mayu , http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sasameki_koto_ch53#30 YOU CAN SAY IT !!! IT"S CANNON !!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

one of my favorite! i miss it so much!

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Just finished rereading it...

Ahhhh... Before rereading this, I can't competely recall why I got hook on this series (unlike with Girl Friends where I can recall each chapter progression -- not totally). Anyway, as far as I can remember, it was too confusing back then (yeah read this while it was still beeing scanlated and stuff) while each chapter got uploaded.

But then now, ahhhhhh... It fills up all the yuri-goodness for me... ε-(´∀` )

Each chapters are worthwhile reading.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

last edited at Sep 13, 2014 12:35PM

Tme
joined Oct 20, 2014

Q: Sumika went to college to study sports medicine. What did Ushio study in college?

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

Q: Sumika went to college to study sports medicine. What did Ushio study in college?

Possibly literature. I could see her becoming an editor or a food writer.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sounds legit. She already demonstrated a talent for editing, so something in publishing makes sense.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Yes, she could do online kitchen reviews for the United Kingdom.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Yes, she could do online kitchen reviews for the United Kingdom.

win

joined Nov 23, 2014

I'm fall in love with tthis series
I'm kepp reading and reading it,cant ststop lloving this series

384849-oa___larry
joined Dec 8, 2014

Can someone explain the ending to me please? I know i'm probably missing something obvious but. Is Ushio going to live with her grandmother indefinitely? If not then what was that outburst from Sumika at the end for? The next page directly after their confession of love was her brother's wedding. Is that like a time skip to when Ushio comes back, or is she not going anymore or what. Sorry I read a version that was slightly different on a different site. Maybe it's obvious but I don't know.

joined Dec 28, 2014

I hope to have a second season and see what coud happen

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Warning to those who are about to buy Whispered Words (Sasameki Koto) v3 by One Peace Books.

https://twitter.com/ptjtsubasa/status/564769035569856513

Yeah, that's why I didn't buy anything from them after volume 1. Hey, it's not the worst I've seen. GEN Manga does some pretty horrendous stuff to Ajiichi's work. There's nothing quite like paying money for destroyed linework:

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Yeah, that's why I didn't buy anything from them after volume 1. Hey, it's not the worst I've seen. GEN Manga does some pretty horrendous stuff to Ajiichi's work. There's nothing quite like paying money for destroyed linework:

that is horrible...

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Coz the anime ending was not good enough i just re-read chap 12 till the last chap and now im satisfied.

I wished they make another series based on this but in a more Adult-life settings.

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

From what manga is that? Is from Ajiichi? I don't remember seen anything from this mangaka, could you give name of some?

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

The April's Fools chapter showing up in the "Random Chapter" precisely today.

last edited at Apr 1, 2015 2:48PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

From what manga is that? Is from Ajiichi? I don't remember seen anything from this mangaka, could you give name of some?

Ajiichi is actually a circle of doujinshi.

The only thing I can find here is http://dynasty-scans.com/series/dear_my_teacher

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Ajiichi is actually a circle of doujinshi.

The only thing I can find here is http://dynasty-scans.com/series/dear_my_teacher

Thanks, I didn't remember it was the doujin circle that made Dear My Teacher.

On Baka-Updates only have Dear My Teacher and The Idolm@ster - Cinderella Girls - Dereradi-san, but I found other three on GEN Manga made by Ajiichi: Flavor, Plastic Blue and You Make Me Dizzy.

About GEN Manga quality, does anyone knows if this only happens to physical version or also with the digital?

last edited at Apr 1, 2015 4:47PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.