Forum › Posts by Zombie23

Zombie23
384849-oa___larry
joined Dec 8, 2014

This is a long shot, but I only remember one page. Two women living together, one was in bed, and the other tried to wake her up. The one in bed raised her arms and said "cuddles?", and her girlfriend/wife said if she gets up and gets ready she can have all the cuddles she wants. So the girl in bed just went back to sleep and said "ah, no cuddles then". Her GF/Wife then flipped the bed over, and it cuts to the girl dressed and ready to work

I'm nearly certain I read that very recently so check out Dynasty's recently added tab. The only other manga I've read that aren't there are Lily (on mangadex) and Still Sick. Sorry I couldn't help much!

Wow, didn't think anyone would find it, thank you

Zombie23
384849-oa___larry
joined Dec 8, 2014

This is a long shot, but I only remember one page. Two women living together, one was in bed, and the other tried to wake her up. The one in bed raised her arms and said "cuddles?", and her girlfriend/wife said if she gets up and gets ready she can have all the cuddles she wants. So the girl in bed just went back to sleep and said "ah, no cuddles then". Her GF/Wife then flipped the bed over, and it cuts to the girl dressed and ready to work

Zombie23
384849-oa___larry
joined Dec 8, 2014

Which manga is this? A girl moves into a house with 3 other girls. One is a childhood friend who clearly has a crush on her, another girl who drinks and is flirty, and an quiet emotionless girl who she meets for the first time while walking in on her naked and accidentally knocking her to the ground on top of her. It has those moments where the main girl walks in on people naked by accident. She follows the quiet girl one day and feels like a stalker, before they both just walk home together. The childhood friend was jealous of them coming home together.

Zombie23
384849-oa___larry
joined Dec 8, 2014

Does anyone recognize this one. A schoolgirl clearly has a onesided crush on her best friend (also a girl obviously), but never tells her. Another girl takes advantage of her and plays with her in the school, and in one instance plays with her as she watches her best friend outside on the track field. It also looks like a boy confesses to the best friend, but there's no words so it's not clear if thats what happens. It was short, but I think also 3 chapters at least, but i'm not sure about that. I think the girl who gets played with has long black hair, the girl who teases her is blond, and the best friend has short hair. But also not too sure on that. Anyone recognize it?

Zombie23
384849-oa___larry
joined Dec 8, 2014

Can someone explain the ending to me please? I know i'm probably missing something obvious but. Is Ushio going to live with her grandmother indefinitely? If not then what was that outburst from Sumika at the end for? The next page directly after their confession of love was her brother's wedding. Is that like a time skip to when Ushio comes back, or is she not going anymore or what. Sorry I read a version that was slightly different on a different site. Maybe it's obvious but I don't know.