Forum › Is My Hobby Weird? discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Rereading this from the start, I just realised that the first text Maiko gets from Risa is basically nudes lmao
I shouldn't even be surprised, ofc the first thing they'd do would be to sext

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yuriism has the new chapter already and while the art continues to be incredibly gorgeous, I'm not a big fan of the plot development.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Sigh read the chapter on yuri-ism and while I can say I saw this coming I can also say I am very dissapointed.
Whatever I suppose I'm not meant to take this seriously after all but I dont think i'll be reading going forward.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Well I'm fine with it.
It's not like the ship sank or anything, Risa clearly sorta likes Maiko. Besides, it's not like there was anything wrong with what happened, it's not like they were going out.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh I agree the ship hasn't sunk yet, is just that I'm tired of protagonists being THAT dense

joined Sep 21, 2014

I just hope Risa doesn't get hate for it or anything, because there was really nothing wrong with hooking up with someone else, especially when Maiko enjoyed being the bystander. No harm done. I just know people are gonna give her shit about it..
Though idk if Maiko is that dense. Like, she probably is, because the idea that Risa could like her hasn't crossed her mind at all; she seems like the insecure type, socially clumsy, no having as much confidence in herself. I don't think she has a clue. Not that there were a lot of clues. A few glances yes, but it was relatively subtle. Maybe it's because I'm rather oblivious as well, but at least for now, I'm not surprised that Maiko doesn't notice. I don't find it obvious enough for her to realise right away, but then again that could also be interpreted as being dense.

last edited at May 21, 2016 6:37PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm okay with that development. Maiko takes her kick out of watching, Fumi out of listening (including her own sounds) and Risa out of being watched/feeling. They didn't imply, for now, any deeper feelings other than horniness between them.

Risa coud be liking Maiko, but it's very vague.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I wonder if that was necessary in this kind of manga. I saw a few pics from the last chapter and it looks like Maiko and Risa made up and become a couple (make up kiss between them in the metro restroom) and they let Fumi have sex with them (3P ending yay!)

last edited at May 22, 2016 6:05AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Now that sounds interesting. You got a link?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Now that sounds interesting. You got a link?

Some anon posted them on /u/ in Recent Yuri Releases thread.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I was under the impression the were already sorta going out though. With all being made for each other and exchanging emails. I guess I'm too naive. I'm not sure I like where it goes.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm fine with a 3P. They complete each others.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I'm fine with a 3P. They complete each others.

I wish I could be fine with 3P, something about it always feels wrong to me and I'm not sure why

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

^Oh, I mean in fiction. 2D characters are perfect and never change their mind after the end of the story.

In 3D-world, that's very rarely, if ever, a viable, or even desirable option. One of the sides always get the short end of the stick and is probably miserable.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

^Oh, I mean in fiction. 2D characters are perfect and never change their mind after the end of the story.

In 3D-world, that's very rarely, if ever, a viable, or even desirable option. One of the sides always get the short end of the stick and is probably miserable.

Ahem

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I didn't say it doesn't exist. One can always try.

joined Sep 11, 2014

im hoping for polygamy actually, i like them all equally at this point and i hope they get along well forever ^-^

last edited at May 23, 2016 10:18PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

oh Maiko, you idiot.

But I do hope for polygamy ending, yes. Would work out well for everyone. The sex would be awkward tho, what with one third being under the bed.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Hmmm Love Triangle or Polyamory where will you go, sexy, sexy series.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

new chapter praise the sun

joined Aug 6, 2015

Queue the drama.

joined Sep 21, 2014

idk about poly, they're really just engaging in a sexual relationship, like, a trio of friends with benefits.
Maiko and Risa are closer with each other than with auditory kink girl, so it seems more likely that they'd date each other and involve the third in a threesome or something, sometimes.. Well idk how it's gonna progress from here, but they're probably chill for now. This chapter changed the dynamics between the 3 of them but it didn't degrade or fuck shit up or anything. We'll have to see if they have any deeper thoughts or feelings about it next chapter

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Faust posted:

Maiko and Risa are closer with each other than with auditory kink girl, so it seems more likely that they'd date each other and involve the third in a threesome or something, sometimes.. Well idk how it's gonna progress from here, but they're probably chill for now. This chapter changed the dynamics between the 3 of them but it didn't degrade or fuck shit up or anything. We'll have to see if they have any deeper thoughts or feelings about it next chapter

Not really. Risa was clearly displeased that Maiko was ok with whole kissing thing and suggested kissing voyeur girl instead hoping Maiko would get jealous and realize her feelings. At first she is hesitating but when Risa points it out she agrees to it as if to deny it. You could say it was typical covering true feelings things, but then we get actual kiss/sex and Maiko get excited and enjoyed watching Risa making out with someone else. Risa's plan backfired and her face and respond clearly suggest she didn't expect it and is shocked by it. So this chapter actually showed that Maiko might not have any real feelings for Risa and indeed is only for kicks when Risa actually started to fall for Maiko.

last edited at May 24, 2016 12:57AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Threesome

Also, that's what I call an audiophile.

:V

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh dear, I do not think that was what Risa wanted to hear from you, silly Maiko.

last edited at May 24, 2016 3:09AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.