Forum › Posts by Katsumi

joined Oct 8, 2015

yo at the 大鍋菜 i think it means like mixed rice/economy rice (as wikipedia puts it), you can google 食堂大锅菜 (I'm gonna bet its the same word but this one is in simplified chinese, my traditional chinese isn't so good), generally it's just a bunch of dishes precooked and you can pick what to eat with rice

Huh. Interesting...I've never heard of the term economy rice before :o

But would it be correct to call something economy rice flavored? Cause in the raws, it was written as 大锅菜味道 but that doesn't really seem to make sense..?

Either way, it's definitely better than sticking with big-pot dish lol Thanks for the explanation!

I would say it's more like a dish instead of a flavour, so in a sense it'll be economy rice dish, or more simply put just "dish" or "menu" if it makes any sense

joined Oct 8, 2015

yo at the 大鍋菜 i think it means like mixed rice/economy rice (as wikipedia puts it), you can google 食堂大锅菜 (I'm gonna bet its the same word but this one is in simplified chinese, my traditional chinese isn't so good), generally it's just a bunch of dishes precooked and you can pick what to eat with rice

Katsumi
joined Oct 8, 2015

This is interesting. Very interesting.

Katsumi
Junk/Jewel discussion 15 Dec 12:24
joined Oct 8, 2015

Takemiya releases give me life =u=

Katsumi
Rub & Love discussion 14 Dec 21:33
joined Oct 8, 2015

This one was nice. I enjoyed it.

Katsumi