Forum › Lovesick Girl discussion

joined May 30, 2015

cuteee dom nico is best

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

What on earth is going on with this release's resolution???

joined Mar 25, 2013

What on earth is going on with this release's resolution???

Yeah, the pages seem really small.

joined Sep 11, 2014

I actually wanted to see nico get some action, but if this is how the author sees the dynamic of the couple, then that's okay too.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Yes top nico! I think it's fine if Sekihara want Nico to top forever, we can just go to Ooshima Tomo and see sub Nico when we want :D

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Been having a rough time getting into anything with nico, whenever something with maki paired up with someone else is uploaded shippers get really annoying. Annoyance bleeding onto the pairing and easily sponged up by nico, character I don't particularly like (find her annoying). To the extent of not even taking a glance at comment sections anymore... Been cooling down... probably won't last long tho.

I actually wanted to see nico get some action, but if this is how the author sees the dynamic of the couple, then that's okay too.

Lol, this is how the author sees EVERY couple basically.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Not so! Check out Tenryuu x Tatsuta Meal Set or Dandelion Reversi for examples of "switching". As with the author's Maki x Hanayo story (not yet released... cough, cough).

last edited at Jul 29, 2015 5:50AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Not so! Check out Tenryuu x Tatsuta Meal Set or Dandelion Reversi for examples of "switching". As with the author's Maki x Hanayo story (not yet released... cough, cough).

There was a reversal for lukaxmiku also, though I forget the title. I like when subs show love to doms occasionally, it shows that the Dom might need reassurance about whether their own bodies are desirable as well and makes them more down to earth than the ultra cool leave-everything-to-me ones, though those certainly exist in real life as well.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Eh I dunno its nicomaki but the dynamic seems off...

joined Jul 28, 2015

Been having a rough time getting into anything with nico, whenever something with maki paired up with someone else is uploaded shippers get really annoying. Annoyance bleeding onto the pairing and easily sponged up by nico, character I don't particularly like (find her annoying). To the extent of not even taking a glance at comment sections anymore... Been cooling down... probably won't last long tho.

I feel you NicoMaki shippers are so annoying when it comes to seeing doujins that feature Nico and Maki paired with others. A certain user who's name starts with Yuri and ends with numbers is the biggest one I've seen so far

NicoMaki used to be one of my favorite ships but then I found out how terrible the majority of the fandom is to the non ships/shippers and it caused me to become indifferent and sometimes disliking NicoMaki. Its like these people don't understand that both of them are shipable with others.

Sure NicoMaki has a ton of evidence supporting them still doesn't make them canon until the creator says they are. Until and if that day comes everything involving them is still just ship tease

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Am i the only one here thinking that this kind of relationship is not really OK?

BEING ANNOYED FROM NicoMaki shippers 'cause they are too HARDCORE?? Just let it go and don't mind the other shippers that much is what i do!
I LOVE NicoMaki AND i sometimes post comments on doujins that are not NicoMaki, saying i'd love to see NicoMaki in that lovey dovey scene... but is it that annoying having a hardcore shipper shipping HARD for certain couples? I don't think so... O_O

ANYWAYS if someone might reply to this comment of mine, i probably NEVER see it, 'cause i usually only post and leave forever unless it's an ongoing story i guess...? XD

AAAWWW wouldn't have been that bad with a dominant Maki too... >~<

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

^ Yes, yes it is annoying and not only for me, but many others. I sometimes like to read comments and have a short discussion (if at all, it's more like random pokes), and what do I encounter on there? shipping-nuisance, usually multiple, one right after the other... they sometimes register an account for the sole purpose of adding to that shipping-nuisance.

Gets tiring, and that is exactly why I had stopped, but the annoyance remained there in the back of my head as I found it impossible to even just read and enjoy a doujin alone, hell even right now I cannot say I liked this.

Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

BEING ANNOYED FROM NicoMaki shippers 'cause they are too HARDCORE?? Just let it go and don't mind the other shippers that much is what i do!
I LOVE NicoMaki AND i sometimes post comments on doujins that are not NicoMaki, saying i'd love to see NicoMaki in that lovey dovey scene... but is it that annoying having a hardcore shipper shipping HARD for certain couples? I don't think so... O_O

ANYWAYS if someone might reply to this comment of mine, i probably NEVER see it, 'cause i usually only post and leave forever unless it's an ongoing story i guess...? XD

AAAWWW wouldn't have been that bad with a dominant Maki too... >~<

Even though you most likely will not see this I think you missed the point. You can be a hard core shipper of NicoMaki but it won't do anyone any good if shippers come to non NicoMaki doujins and complain about it not being NicoMaki. You can say that you want to see NicoMaki in lovey dovey scene that doesn't involve them together as a couple just not come onto like a MakiPana or RinMaki doujin and say "why isn't this NicoMaki?" or "this would've been better if it was NicoMaki"

That's the problem I've been seeing around a lot lately. Why come to a non NicoMaki doujin and complain that it isn't when you saw it and purposely clicked it?

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Am i the only one here thinking that this kind of relationship is not really OK?

They both seem comfortable where they are. Nico prefers being the giver, Maki prefers being the receiver, so that's what they do. They both come to understand that and so it's a perfectly fine relationship to me.

While reading this I totally got the feeling that somebody pointed out how one sided the author tends to make things and it gave them the inspiration for the conflict/plot of this piece.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Aw man and here I thought we'd finally get to see Maki on top in Sekihara's doujin....was pretty disappointed. I do like that they at least talked about it and I understand it's just how their relationship works, but I would have preferred it to be more equal.

^ Yes, yes it is annoying and not only for me, but many others. I sometimes like to read comments and have a short discussion (if at all, it's more like random pokes), and what do I encounter on there? shipping-nuisance, usually multiple, one right after the other... they sometimes register an account for the sole purpose of adding to that shipping-nuisance.

Gets tiring, and that is exactly why I had stopped, but the annoyance remained there in the back of my head as I found it impossible to even just read and enjoy a doujin alone, hell even right now I cannot say I liked this.

Normally I'd agree with you because I'm far from a NicoMaki/ NozoEli shipper and also find those people annoying, but you really didn't need to start ranting in this thread. You didn't need to start a shipping war on a thread that was clean from the negativity...It just makes you look like a hypocrite because you're doing the same exact thing as those annoying shippers.

last edited at Jul 29, 2015 7:36AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Everyone has ships they like and dislike; the trick is to respect other ships, even if you hate it, and keep the spazzing about a couple to one's own tag. Saying you dislike a couple specifically tagged so you can avoid it seems like time wasted you could'be used to compliment a manga with a couple you do like.

The nicomaki fans are probably more noticeably obnoxious because a lot more people ship them than most of the other couples. The higher number of people like a thing, the greater the chances that some of those people will be disrespectful. Nicomaki as a couple isnt inherently bad, but because it's so popular, it's bound to attract annoying fans. Try not to let them ruin it for you.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

nico is top.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Normally I'd agree with you because I'm far from a NicoMaki/ NozoEli shipper and also find those people annoying, but you really didn't need to start ranting in this thread. You didn't need to start a shipping war on a thread that was clean from the negativity...It just makes you look like a hypocrite because you're doing the same exact thing as those annoying shippers.

Don't think you have a full grasp on the discussion. No shipping war happening here... if you have not noticed. Simply stating my thoughts about the annoying people that drone about (and the effects on me) is not the same as aiming at the pairing and elevating other (ship wars). So no, no hypocrisy here.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Definitely not. I have this type of relationship and when I read about subs topping my heart literally skips a bit. My girlfriend kind of doesn't want me (although I have quite usual appearance) and titles like this one are sooooo painful I almost cry ;_; I adored Sekihara after her doujin about Miku topping Luka, but this one is a nightmare... I see myself in Nico, how she isn't able to say about her desires, and thanks to Sekihara reading felt like putting a huge knife right into my chest.

One-sided sex is not OK, that's for sure.

joined Jul 29, 2015

When did they mention anything about other ships? Unless we read completely different things they only mentioned their grievances about how they couldn't get into this because they didn't like Nico.Also how shippers start complaining on djs that features pairings they don't like.

And every fandom has annoying people I find the EliUmi fandom just as annoying for saying things like "they are the true pairing" lol what there is no true pairing just some that has more evidence backing them up. Just because their voices blend well doesn't mean they belong together. Also it comes to the fact I hate Eli & Umi a lot.

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

I wanted to see niko chan being submisive nya =3= but im not complaing i guess, cos i wov this art too much, and the cutness >//w//<

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

I personally enjoyed this and the start with Rin saying how she and Hanayo "went all the way" was hilarious.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Oh gosh.... The comments... It's not fun to read anymore... Could you at least make a thread for that kind of stuff and rant all the way there.. Please not here?
I am already disappointed that I didn't get to see Sekihara's Maki topping Nico.

While reading this I totally got the feeling that somebody pointed out how one sided the author tends to make things and it gave them the inspiration for the conflict/plot of this piece.

I think so too. But I am pretty sure many did. I often think about how not even once did Sekihara let Maki top Nico.
Guess being a Tsundere fits to be a bottom most of the time... But I don't have a problem with this.. I just like seeing Maki tops cuz she looks so cool when she does. No offense to anyone.

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

I love when Nico is on the top.

To reply you must either login or sign up.