Forum › Lovesick Girl discussion

Great
joined Dec 16, 2013

Oh my god, this is so nice??? It's so damn refreshing. Usually a "plot" like this results in the tsundere top being "guilted" into bottoming and then admitting that they wanted it the whole time, even though they protest/are clearly uncomfortable while it's happening. That kind of situation bothers me a lot. So nice to see a couple who knows what they want and what they're comfortable with. And nice to see Rin apologizing for making assumptions about what "everyone should enjoy in bed". She's such a cutie, haha.

last edited at Aug 3, 2015 10:17PM

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

can anyone tell me what's going on in here because i can't squint my asian eyes hard enough to read anything

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

XD it's about how some people have issues with the strict top/bottom view the author had for these 2 in this manga

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I was kinda amused to see all this buildup about Maki wanting to touch Nico and then when she finally asks Nico basically goes "you got some shitty advice from RinPana about our relationship didn't you, Nico~? Well go ahead, I'll lie on the bed and you look down on me to see what it's like Nico~" and in an instant Maki goes "bueeehhh... yappari, I don't like being on top of you" and they switch. Sekihara just built up and slapped down the prospect of Maki topping Nico like it was nothing.

Yes top nico! I think it's fine if Sekihara want Nico to top forever, we can just go to Ooshima Tomo and see sub Nico when we want :D

This person gets it. Sekihara is like Ooshima Tomo, just crazy for NicoMaki rather than MakiNico.

last edited at Sep 22, 2015 5:40AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.