Forum › Posts by Rui

Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

That Honoumi Eli ships it!

Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

I love Makoto's works! Sweet as always & happy birthday Eli you big awkward baby!

The Jolks at the end... Gonna miss Radio Garden

Rui
Live & Loud discussion 11 Oct 21:28
Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

I don't know what the hell just went on but I'm happy there's finally another HonoUmi doujin.

Rui
Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

This ship & HonoUmi are the only ones I really care about

Rui
Image Comments 10 Sep 14:38
Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015
Flower_bed_and_flower_garden_by_con2020tran-d98nupo

I want a HonoUmi duet!!
Nice try Honks but your and Umi's gay level is way too low to reach NozoEli's level. Maybe being the good parents they are they'll teach you..
Well if they're not busy with their garden anyway

Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

Well it's been proven in the Lily white drama cds that Umi is a pervert just not to this extent lol
I'm so desperate for HonoUmi I'm willing to excuse Umi's oocness sort of. Eli dear Lord please go away

Rui
Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

BEING ANNOYED FROM NicoMaki shippers 'cause they are too HARDCORE?? Just let it go and don't mind the other shippers that much is what i do!
I LOVE NicoMaki AND i sometimes post comments on doujins that are not NicoMaki, saying i'd love to see NicoMaki in that lovey dovey scene... but is it that annoying having a hardcore shipper shipping HARD for certain couples? I don't think so... O_O

ANYWAYS if someone might reply to this comment of mine, i probably NEVER see it, 'cause i usually only post and leave forever unless it's an ongoing story i guess...? XD

AAAWWW wouldn't have been that bad with a dominant Maki too... >~<

Even though you most likely will not see this I think you missed the point. You can be a hard core shipper of NicoMaki but it won't do anyone any good if shippers come to non NicoMaki doujins and complain about it not being NicoMaki. You can say that you want to see NicoMaki in lovey dovey scene that doesn't involve them together as a couple just not come onto like a MakiPana or RinMaki doujin and say "why isn't this NicoMaki?" or "this would've been better if it was NicoMaki"

That's the problem I've been seeing around a lot lately. Why come to a non NicoMaki doujin and complain that it isn't when you saw it and purposely clicked it?

Rui
Image Comments 28 Jul 22:26
Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015
50262607_p22

Yurishu12 grow up artist's are allowed to draw whatever they want. If they want to branch out and try new ships who are you to say they can't?

Wish a NozoUmi doujin would be translated. I'll take any pairing that isn't EliUmi man do I hate EliUmi

Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

I'm actually really surprised to find out that this artist loves EliUmi & NozoEli. She even drew NozoEliUmi ot3. So rare....

Rui
Image Comments 28 Jul 20:45
Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015
41704504_p1

So much better than EliUmi even if it is sad

Rui
Image Comments 28 Jul 20:44
Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015
B0kcgntceaabwx7.jpg%20large

All my ll ships in one! Neko is my new favorite artist

Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

Prefer HonoUmi but at least it isn't EliUmi..

Rui
Image Comments 22 Jul 22:41
Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015
Tumblr_nq68l3ghvn1uq1ik1o1_500

I'll take anything that isn't EliUmi

Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

Yes!!! Nagiriku's HonoUmi!! Honoka's little smile at the end and Umi you're such a spazz

Rui
Image Comments 21 Jul 23:40
Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015
42228884_p1

Blegh EliUmi oh well at least it's confirmed Umi loves Honoka and not Eli. Can't even go to the HonoUmi tag without finding EliUmi sigh

Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

As much as I'm happy for another HonoUmi doujin this left me wondering what did I just read lmao. Honoka how are you gonna explain this to Kotori lol

Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

Always nice to see non NicoMaki doujins and it's really irritating see the fans of the ship coming on to them and saying things like nope cough yurishu12 cough when if they don't like it why read and comment?

Rui
Image Comments 22 May 22:22
Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

Man I hate Yukiiti but damn this is really nicely drawn Ristelle this ship needs more love

Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

I'll take any pairing with Eli that isn't her with Umi. This was a nice change of pace. YuriShu12 who are you to say KotoEli is not right? Everyone in Muse is shippable with everyone.