Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Well the wrong in this thinking to begin with, is to think that Team Gaji is always perfect, or like you said they created a "masterpiece".
I just think they were in rush to finish this and give the popular ending, that they neglected some details. Plot holes happen, and no writer no matter how good, they are not immune to it. But this doesn't necessarily mean a sudden change of ending.

As for Sejus father requesting Sumin to leave with Seju and then this plot point not being addressed, we can easily assume that it wasn't as important in the end, because there was no mention of it.
We can see that Sumin stays in Korea with Sungji, so this part of the story is indirectly being addressed. Sumin rejects the offer and stays with Sungji. No need for further development for it, as if they developed it more, it would drift the attention away from the ending couple.

What we like, doesn't make it the majority. Sungji is the typical nice character, and sometimes this is all what people need from a character to be a "good protagonist". I don't personally agree, but that doesn't make my opinion better than theirs. A lot of Teamblonde fans always considered Seju an unhealthy character and maybe a bitch. So to them, the ending makes perfect sense. The good girl wins in the end.

last edited at Jan 19, 2018 8:40AM

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

This line of thought that I had was never addressed, if Lezhin's information of a shocking plot twist, where is it since right from the beginning the ending of a SuminxSeju SuminxSungji was guaranteed?

The SejuxSumin ending was never a whim of folly for me, not even near the more often accused of "overthinking". It is just right there in the way they make love with one another. Their eyes that looked in each other's soul( chap. 1 and especially, chap. 3) an unbreakable bond not even 10 years nor an unresolved "cheating" (not even a proper talk about this which was the root of the breakup) can be just left unnoticeable.

I brought the personality of introvertness right after the second season, now you can see it concretely after chap. 93. When people claimed of similar background of wealth between Seju and Sumin, now you can see the great disparity. It was never my claim that Sumin was poor. However, it was not just her league to get a BMW during 1998 with Korea's tax policy on foreign brands even considering the fact of a Team Leader/supervisor's daughter. Thus, it is wrong to assume of similar background on financial status but more likely it is "something else" to which it was not addressed. It is not overthinking, it is just simple thinking for people who are used to think - a sharp memory, specific mindset and attention to details like Mr. Monk. For most of Monogatari Series bad comments are from readers who can't understand the weaving points of the story. If anything, the similarities on the depth of the characters and its development exactly mirrors great writing skills. Team Gaji overdeveloping Seju's character was never a mistake for me. It was even the shocking plot twist along with the SejuxSumin SUPPOSEDLY.... Now, whatever happens to the ending, I will not point a finger on something based merely on unfounded assumptions.

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 12:13PM

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Team Gaji's mistake, for me, was the wedding. The narrative after was simply discorded from the main story even with the parallelism on lawyer Sangmi. Specifically, contrived. How can a popular Dawoon not in the wedding?

Dealing with WDTFS without Seju as an active participant will eliminate the general norm of "ambiguity" of the story and will eliminate the popular clichè of a love triangle. So, a different route must be taken to capitalize on the depth of the character of Seju. Everything works well until the turning point, for me, the wedding with Dawoon attending, SUPPOSEDLY. That is a plot twist as well. Is this unfounded? No. It is well-covered in chap. 1. A plothole indeed. You have to remember it was a cliffhanger... Dawoon, Sungji and Sumin must be there, I believe... If they just stick with their original storyboard without changing chap. 54 onwards, I know there was an ending memorable and inspiring and that will be a SejuxSumin.

On a sidenote, I was smiling when reading Sayuri's Little Sister is an Angel. It is about the part of knitting a scarf and a glove/mitten. It was difficult to knit a glove than a scarf.. So, the MC decided to knit a scarf. Sumin gave a glove/mitten to Seju and just a scarf to Sungji. Tsk, tsk....

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 10:19PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

The problem with seeing this story like Dt Monk, is that it is not a reality. If this was happening in real life, then a more pragmatic and clue focused approach would be better.
But, when talking about a story, we should really take into consideration the fact that it was a human's imagination, and humans don't always convey what they want to tell 100% accurately. There are always going to be plot holes, unlike real life where everything does connect.

From a Sungji pov, the stuffed fox was introduced very early. This was a hint about Sungji being the fox, the animal that is connected with a very important character. And we see the stuffed fox in the end again.
So Sungji definitely had end game signs right from the beginning.
Sumin looking lovingly at Seju, we know she still had feelings for her. But that isnt a clue about who she would end up with.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

The problem with seeing this story like Dt Monk, is that it is not a reality. If this was happening in real life, then a more pragmatic and clue focused approach would be better.

I'm sorry. I disagree. Would you rather say that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's story is not real? His story is from real stories that he helped solved. So, WDTFS is a relatable story to which the writing skill is beyond an ordinary reader. The writer, I believe, experimented with this story in years with earlier unpopular writing in a different language other than Korean. Then, the writer submitted it in a contest. Commissioned someone who can draw. Lucky the writer, the artist also is good in writing. Thus, the opening is different from the ending to which FIRST chapter is an allusion to what will happen to the entire story. TO WHICH BACKS UP THE SHOCKING PLOT TWIST. If you are a writer and very imaginative at that, you will appreciate raw talent. "Vengeance", the second winner to WDTFS, was also written with a plot twist. However, WDTFS got its popularity from the " love triangle" to which a pro-Sungji is a riot, a pro-Seju is calmed. What do you think a publisher wil do?

But, when talking about a story, we should really take into consideration the fact that it was a human's imagination, and humans don't always convey what they want to tell 100% accurately. There are always going to be plot holes, unlike real life where everything does connect.

Again, I answered this above. I'll give you another story with great character development and mystery for which just writing can't be short-change, Anna Karenina.

From a Sungji pov, the stuffed fox was introduced very early. This was a hint about Sungji being the fox, the animal that is connected with a very important character. And we see the stuffed fox in the end again.

No, I was talking about the eight stuffed toys in her room which I concluded was given by Dawoon when they go to carnivals to see the lights during middle school to high school days. The stuffed toy given by Sumin reminded her of Dawoon, gentle and comforting. Read the dialogue in chap. 1.

You don't apply monk's detective skills only in crimes. You apply that skills in making choices in life!!! Why do you think the global educational system focused in critical thinking to which the American education had an overhaul in there curriculum for two years now? Damn... for people to think! What makes a story great? The writers. Intelligent, imaginative and empathetic. Take NisiOisiN as an example.

So Sungji definitely had end game signs right from the beginning.

So, the stuffed toy is a plot twist that could have a diamond ending. SejuxSumin and SungjixDawoon referring to the treasured memories of Sungji concerning stuffed toys.

Sumin looking lovingly at Seju, we know she still had feelings for her. But that isnt a clue about who she would end up with.

How do you differentiate making love from sex? Sumin makes love with Seju. Sumin have sex to Sungji. The story showed you that! I am not knowledgeable with coupling but I know the look of a person who loves me and a person who wants to fuck me.

joined Mar 21, 2017

"Seongji joins a mobile game developer Hello Studio. From the crowd of reluctant, casual acquaintances, one person stands out. Direct, no-nonsense, and short-tempered, but occasionally the damsel - her team manager Sumin...Alluring artwork and a shocking plot twist!"

Pretend you have never read the story at all, nor even looked at the pictures. Then you'll see what the plot twist was and it's not shocking; that's just a very good sales pitch.

last edited at Jan 23, 2018 1:36AM

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

"Seongji joins a mobile game developer Hello Studio. From the crowd of reluctant, casual acquaintances, one person stands out. Direct, no-nonsense, and short-tempered, but occasionally the damsel - her team manager Sumin...Alluring artwork and a shocking plot twist!"

Pretend you have never read the story at all, nor even looked at the pictures. Then you'll see what the plot twist was and it's not shocking; that's just a very good sales pitch.

Yes, I did. But logic tells me from the premise, the paradoxical adjectives describing the team manager, that relationship will aboard these two(the subordinate and superior), the inevitable pairing, SuminxSeongji. So, where is the plot twist?

joined Mar 21, 2017

Yes, I did. But logic tells me from the premise, the paradoxical adjectives describing the team manager, that relationship will aboard these two(the subordinate and superior), the inevitable pairing, SuminxSeongji. So, where is the plot twist?

Notice how Seju and her relationships with Sumin is never mentioned at all in this blurb?

joined Dec 9, 2014

Es0teric Not sure what you're trying to say about the plot twist, but from the wdtfs description you've mentioned, it becomes clear that Sungji is the main character. Like you said, Seju is not even mentioned.

Also come on. Can we really, really be sure of what an animated characters' facial expressions really mean? Drawing is quite limiting comparing it to a real person. And even irl, sometimes people's expressions don't always match their emotions for various of reasons. Anyway, I don't disagree that Sumin was making love to Seju. But saying she only wanted to just f Sungji is a bit of unfair. And this is where the human factor that I was mentioning comes at play. If you are biased towards Seju or Sungji, you will sometimes only chose to see the things in favor of the particular character. This is why digging so deep for clues gets bad. Because you get lost into the details that not even the author put so much thought to, and you lose the bigger picture. Also you probably are seeing only the clues that support your argument.

Team Gaji said they came up with Seju's character later, after they had already thought of Sumin and Sungji.
I'm not saying it's impossible that they actually did change the ending, just that even when i picked wdtfs up two years ago, before even arc 2, to me it was clear there would be a TeamBlonde ending.
Despite that, I do believe they probably like Seju better

last edited at Jan 23, 2018 3:17PM

Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

Well, after spending days re-reading this story, i've just realized that it's too obvious Sumin would end up with Sungji, or to just claiming it directly that Seju is nothing than a side character who would make the main couple's love more intriguing, ambiguous and unforgettable.

I believe the existence of these characters is inspired by SNSD, i don't know if Team Gaji already admitted it but it's understandable if they don't, at least they have the rights for their characters to some extent and control them well compared to those in fanfics.

Since I've been in this fandom for a very long time, I paid attention to even small details. I'm quite sure Sumin/Dawoon= Taeyeon, Sungji = Jessica, Seju = Tiffany, Nami = Sooyoung, and the newest Dowon = Yuri. Team Gaji has drawn Taengsic 2 times so probably she ships them. By the time Gaji published WDTFS, Jessica had also reached 24 years old, same as Sungji and it's the same for Dowon too, Yuri was 28 last year.

Seju n Sumin the same age, isnt that how bffs usually are? and their love story is quite similar to Taeny's song "Lost in love", from what I can see, some Taengsic shippers don't really like Tiffany (not in negative way, like Yulsic vs Yoonsic, couple war lol) that can explain why Seju was tortured this much lmao but I doubt so since Seju was can I say "perfect" xD? only her lovelife is problematic. Many said Seju's overdeveloped yet I dont feel so, she's still the same as before, just from broken to the most broken......

Of course there are still many things left uncommon as I said above, they're only inspired characters, not much connection to SNSD, I think only Sumin and Dowon are the closest ones to real life person.

Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

Back to the main topic. The name, the summary on Lezhin, the introduction in chap.1, the way the story develops, point out clearly that SuminxSungji is the end game couple. Even the newest side chap in which a young Sungji was there when SuminxSeju was dating tells it, it's like another way of implication that no matter how much they were in love, how soon Seju met Sumin, how long they'd been together, Sungji was still there, an inevitable life partner that at one time would come up and stick to Sumin, that's what they called "fate", where Sumin was unconsciously waiting for Sungji to grow up and put an end to her loneliness while Seju was merely a temporary partner, not someone who could walk with her till the end. Life is like that.

Somehow, Team Gaji also expressed this through the way they make love. Truthfully speaking, I saw only Seju immersed herself in it, Sumin on the other hand looked cold as if she just fulfilled her needs. There's one time Seju wanted Sumin to go lower but she refused to do so since her finger was injured and was thinking of Sungji, well she could do oral sex instead but she didn't, there's not even one the entire story yet we often see it when it comes to Sungji, even in their first time. What that means? Oral sex is about the closeness and acceptance, the most contaminated sides are shown, witnessed, endorsed by a person. It's a psychological approval yet Seju is no longer a woman that makes Sumin willingly do it. She only accepts Sungji now. Similarly, she used all her heart to knit a scarf for Sungji first, then the leftover is a glove for Seju, someone who could only be thought about when the main one was not available, what its called? a reserve? that's just simply how she felt for Seju. Seriously If I want to do something for my lover, I just want to do it and won't consider if it's hard or easy.

Somehow I doubt SejuxSumin's love after their break-up. It's like they used each other to fill up their loneliness. Sumin's love was gradually fading, if not she wouldnt come to someone else non-stop nor take vengeance that long, she knows they just couldnt get back together. Sungji was like, broke up with Sumin two times after finding out her cheating and perhaps still loving Seju. She can't see Sumin with another girl or Sumin being unhappy and so? Sumin ends up with Sungji, at least that's how Team Gaji defines love. But for Seju, it's completely different, she kept Sumin beside her for years, she can take it whenever Sumin was with s.o else without complaining a single word. Was she extremely tolerant or was she not jealous at all? I felt like Seju makes her world revolve around Sumin bc Sumin was the first one willing to stay there and accept her. So she didnt want Sumin to go off this orbit for her world would be unbalanced by then, one time Seju asked why everyone so eager to leave her, was she scared that she would be lonely again? That could happen bc her background was just too complicated...

It was love back then but everything has changed since that break-up, they started loving in a wrong way and nobody knew how to end it properly which left too many scars. When the two injured hug, there's no pleasure, there is pain. They should've find a doctor, well, that was Sungji. She's there since the beginning.

Anyway, I hope Team Gaji will be doing fine with Lezhin T_T

joined Mar 21, 2017

Es0teric Not sure what you're trying to say about the plot twist, but from the wdtfs description you've mentioned, it becomes clear that Sungji is the main character. Like you said, Seju is not even mentioned.

I was just trying to say that Seju and her relationship to Sumin was the plot twist.

last edited at Jan 23, 2018 9:32PM

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Also come on. Can we really, really be sure of what an animated characters' facial expressions really mean? Drawing is quite limiting comparing it to a real person. And even irl, sometimes people's expressions don't always match their emotions for various of reasons.

Hahaha... Damn... I think Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa shouldn't be painted at all. I'm sorry. I'm just making this endless debate on Team Gaji's art of ambiguity in a lighter mode. I just wonder if they changed the title and not referring to the ambiguity of a fox, would it change anything? I still believe it was a SejuxSumin ending from the start. All of them are foxes. Seju is the natural fox, Sumin the predatory fox and Sungji, "I don't know what kind of" fox. But I always thought of her as ambiguous to the point she is the healer, the bridge between Seju and Sumin. hehe... And from your statement, I wonder why you are claiming only expressions. Wouldn't it be patterns to see the truth? Why do you think Sumin is a fox? She is hypocritical. Her expressions doesn't match her dialogue and actions. Isn't it like people irl? And if this is your argument above, graphic/light novels should be eliminated and stick to book novel and film. oooops! Films have expressions as well. So, book novels then... oooops, but there are writers who described facial expressions effectively. hehe....

It was love back then but everything has changed since that break-up, they started loving in a wrong way and nobody knew how to end it properly which left too many scars. When the two injured hug, there's no pleasure, there is pain. They should've find a doctor, well, that was Sungji. She's there since the beginning.

I like how you put it and you are entitled to your opinion. But for me, they are still romantically in love until chapter 93. The love between Sumin and Sungji is discorded and needs healing as well. Seju's apartment and company? Really? That is why you need these arching stories. Just like the stories on "fate", you can never win against the forces of nature. It will come back again and again to make things right. Just remembered, The Fault In Our Stars, it kinda brings that Fate and Choose is never exclusive from one another but INCLUSIVE. It is like playing cards, repeat the choosing until you find the right pairing. :)

I'm about to talk again of things after the ending and what lies ahead picking up where they left at 93, but I promise myself I won't. Hehe... It was a mistake to see the natural fox scheming because of her love and the predatory fox to let go of her prey because she wanted her to grow. :)

But enough of this. It would be an unending argument. hahaha...I will see if Team Gaji can pull this off like Monogatari Series. Each story can stand alone but bring them together, you will see just sheer talent in writing. Five stories, until then...

joined Dec 9, 2014

I was just trying to say that Seju and her relationship to Sumin was the plot twist.

Well most people here immediately thought that when they read about a supposed plot twist. But the plot twist was that there wasn't a plot twist lol. Or maybe the most unexpected twist was that Nami was in love with Sumin, not Seju.
Admittedly, to me Sungji's character wasn't developed properly. She fell into the classic mc trap, where it is expected that she is automatically developed because she is nice and wins Sumin.
Still not strong enough evidence that the ending changed. Because there were lots of signs of Sungji winning right from the start.

What I think is that Team Gaji planned Sungji and Sumin ending from the start, but when started developing Seju, they liked her more than Sungji. But they knew they couldn't/shouldn't change the end, because fans would get mad.

last edited at Jan 24, 2018 11:31AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

What I think is that Team Gaji planned Sungji and Sumin ending from the start, but when started developing Seju, they liked her more than Sungji.

I've always thought that too, especially going by interviews and Q&A's in the past.

last edited at Jan 24, 2018 2:55PM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Wow wow .. lots have happened..

I loveee the Monogatari series, Kanbaro rox!! And so does Kaiki Deishu

Two main ideas I would love to talk about:
- Seju character was thought of later
- sex in each couple
If team Gaji said that they thought of Seju later.. after thinking of Sumin and Sungji.. we truly don't know the exact phase they were in when they came up with Seju.. did the whole initial story change ??
Look at the story.. seriously!
Who brought Sungji to Sumin.. who pushed them together? WHY would Sumin be in shitty relationships and in a sexing spree for 10 years .. She can't trust or love anyone all this time..
To say the truth .. Sumin current personality is shaped entirely by her past with Seju; take a look at Seju's family background.. it is a base for what we know about Sumin's but not vice versa..
So yes, Seju might have been the last addition to the trio, but oh boy.. She is the base for whatever the focal character is.. affecting her past, present and future actions.
Second point .. haleyd16, you mentioned that Sumin was not totally all in when she does it with Seju while she goes all out with Sungji..
The issue in this proposal is that.. Sumin's pride shows in bed.. She doesn't allow Seju to have sex with her the way Seju wants to (ch54).. She fears that Seju would see the love or what's left of it in her eyes.. She punished Seju the following encounter because she dared to say that she thinks that Sumin still loves her.. ch4.
Look at Sumin's face in ch54 and 55 .. look at her face in ch3 .. look at Sumin rolling like a sushi in ch83.. And acting so defensively in ch78, there is some sexual tension between them.. You say she doesn't feel strong emotions for Seju.. look at her anger at Seju when she mentioned the blind dates .. And at her about Nammi's incident.. She, Sumin knows she is in love with Seju (ch50) and knew that she may hurt Sungji along the way ch51.. her sex with Seju is a mixture of what she wants to feel and what she wants to suppress.. You want to see Sumin's emotions towards Seju in one scene: ch73.. She starts with a hurting tune and breaks down in the end of it.. She wants to go away but to always have a connection to Seju.. look at her face in ch83 when Seju left the house.. or no .. maybe at the intro of paradise.. She keeps her sticker photo with Seju since 1998 while she sold her parents house.. her every other gifts from Seju and everything reminding her of Seju.. but kept the house (that reminds her the most of Seju) she kept the sticker photo and returned to Hello Studio.. to Seju's company.

Now about Sungji.. have you seen Sumin ever topped by Sungji ? Yes .. only in ch70.. Sumin even wanted to talk her out of it .. but she wasn't in a situation to.. remember! Sungji just caught her being topped by Seju and said: "now it is my turn.. to see this side I've never seen. "
But look how it ended !! Sumin looks in pain.. And didn't even care to show her how to do it!
Have you ever seen Sumin topped by Seju? Twice, ch14. And ch54.

Now .. You would say why she refused to go all the way with Seju chapter 14.. Will that's up to interpretation.. but for me at that moment when I saw it .. it could be because she was thinking about Sungji and Seju at the same time.. And ended up dreaming about them both the next chapter being together, I honestly thought that Sumin feared for a second that Seju may have liked Sungji (explains the dream.. And her reaction to the info that Seju herself, the CEO took a new recruit for tour )
At the chapter itself, ch14.. Sumin questioned herself why she always ended up with Seju..
There was always feelings between them.. sexual tension and it seemed like they were to be together at any point up till the end.. with not much explanation needed.

last edited at Jan 25, 2018 7:20PM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

^This is the long discussion that I love..xDD

Hi Nora89 this is off topic but I wish you could help me if you don't mind,since you are well versed with every chapters.. can you please tell me the chapters where Seju is most beautiful or SuminxSeju scenes that are good..gonna print some to decorate my room..reading back would be really a torture for me..thanks in advance..

last edited at Jan 27, 2018 11:48PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Hey, NozoEli_trash,

I hope you are doing well,
I will share my personal favourite.. for Seju's most beautiful:
- chapter 1
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357391015503593472/405188037329289227/Screen_Shot_2018-01-23_at_5.32.14_AM.png
-ch3
- ch 8..
Their first time..
-ch19..
In the flashback..

-ch27.. without a doubt.. the panel she says:" you came back ".. Or "you came "

-ch32 .. flashback.. coffee scene, here you know that Sumin drinks coffee the way Seju likes it.. till now
- ch36.. the cotton candy scene
-ch40.. flashback
-ch44 "now I can go anywhere with you" .." just in words?"
-ch45
-ch47.. school days
-ch50.. "sometimes it feels like you are still in love with me".. "yes.. you are right"
-ch56: the flashback
-ch71.. ch72.. ch74
-ch76.. I know she was being attacked.. but she looked Hella sexy haha
-ch77.. 78..79..80
-ch82.. I love when she just stood there as Sumin accused her of taking the ring ~ great shot
-ch83,84, 85,86, 87, 88 (restaurant).. ch89!! Duh
And ch91

These are my favorite of the main story.. which are 95% of Seju's scene with Sumin
Hahahah I don't know if I spared you from reading the whole manhwa tho

last edited at Jan 28, 2018 1:44AM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Nora89

Thanks I'm doing great..hope you are too :)

Waaaaahhhhh thank you soooo much..:* it's really a lot..like it's almost the whole manwha jk haha it's like every chapter that Seju is in..and she's always perfect xDDD

Again, thanks a lot..would look for all these..I don't have a problem in Paradise since it's mainly the two of them and I love it..oh new chapter will be release today..I hope the issue with Lezhin is going well..I still have plenty of coins left just for Paradise..xDD

joined Feb 4, 2017

Hahahah, NozoEli_trash
I am sorry for overwhelming you with all these chapters.. but it depends on your personal taste.. I have a dirty or extremely dramtic one XD

The new chapter is out ~

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Hahahah, NozoEli_trash
I am sorry for overwhelming you with all these chapters.. but it depends on your personal taste.. I have a dirty or extremely dramtic one XD

The new chapter is out ~

I'm always a slut for her radiant smile..my favorite would be when they were on the boat/yacht whatever haha her smile there is so precious and it really stucked on my head..

And oh..her jealous face in the recent chapter is so nice too xDDD

https://s25.postimg.org/tny906bhb/IMG_20180128_210610_598.jpg

My problem now is really which ones to choose since I don't wanna overcrowd my wall..xDDD I have this whole week to work on that haha

And I don't think I could put this one..
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357391015503593472/405188037329289227/Screen_Shot_2018-01-23_at_5.32.14_AM.png

It's too much for my well-being..loooool

joined Feb 4, 2017

NozoEli_trash

Hahhaha there is another annoyed face in the first chapter of paradise, when she realised that Sumin isn't wearing a bra hahahha

Mmmhm.. maybe the one in ch2 flashback.. when Sumin was leaning on Seju's arm .. or in ch32 .. hard hardddd

Seju's nude that is for me ..
I gotta leave this house smh!

joined Mar 5, 2017

Don’t know what to feel about the latest chapter. Seju being controlling,I think Sumin wasn’t happy and all.

Funny_little_penguin_steam_avatars
joined Aug 18, 2017

I stopped lurking for a bit and decided to post because this last chapter really blew what I thought about their early relationship!

If we look back though, the signs of Seju being controlling and treating Sumin like an object has always kind of been there. I remember one flashback where they are laying in bed together and Seju says something along the lines of, "Out of all the things I have, you are my favorite." I'd have to look for the chapter, but I'm sure Nora knows it off the top of her head XDDD

I've got hopes this will lead to some conflict between them where they fight it out and then work it out...but I don't have super high hopes from the flashbacks we've seen so far.

What do you guys think? Do you think there was hope for these two from the looks of things as we know them right now?

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I stopped lurking for a bit and decided to post because this last chapter really blew what I thought about their early relationship!

If we look back though, the signs of Seju being controlling and treating Sumin like an object has always kind of been there. I remember one flashback where they are laying in bed together and Seju says something along the lines of, "Out of all the things I have, you are my favorite." I'd have to look for the chapter, but I'm sure Nora knows it off the top of her head XDDD

I've got hopes this will lead to some conflict between them where they fight it out and then work it out...but I don't have super high hopes from the flashbacks we've seen so far.

What do you guys think? Do you think there was hope for these two from the looks of things as we know them right now?

Seju has been like that probably. Her mentality is kind of distorted due to her family's upbringing. I'm only expecting on how Sumin would change or at least influence her. I don't know what hopes you are talking about since we all know their future but if we disregard that, and prior to Sumin's parents' accident, I'm pretty sure they're doing well in their relationship. It's probably not all happy stuff and they might also have many conflicts due to their character but would be good to see on how they solve it,who knows. But I still think, that their story's build up is so far better than the main story(of course that's just my opinion, feel free to contradict looool).

last edited at Jan 28, 2018 9:32PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.