Forum › Posts by haleyd16

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

I kinda expected this rushed story development before One got released since their previous project - Pets' Aesthetics gave me the warnings that it would just be same when the story looked very promising at first but eventually turned out that nothing could be considered as amazing plot. Not to mention the fact that both Team Gaji (mostly Alggumba - the writer) and Korean readers don't like Seju as much as Sungji and Sumin, since their taste is something fresh, innocent, pure, cute. So this really explains their impatience to write a good, realistic, proper ending for Seju x Won as they just can't wait to move onto Sumin x Sungji's happy life 3 years later and their next project as well.

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

People are free to write out theories or the storytelling they want it to be no matter how logical, rational, irrational, or even nonsense they are.
My ranking:
1. Won
2. Seju
3. Seju's mom
4. Purple haired CEO
5. Seju's brother - Sehyun
6. Nammi
7. Sunhwa

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

Lol seems like some failed to see that Team Gaji indicates Seju is the one who has been trying so hard to use sex to escape from reality (which is a toxic method she had been doing with Sumin for these 10 years) and also run away from the pain she got after knowing the truth about her mother's death. First time is Sumin, now it's her mother or might even be because she was touched for being treated nicely. Meanwhile Won is the one who is showing her sex is not a way to erase or hide your pain. So that from now on they will learn how to love and be loved in a right away, and just take it slow. Don't push yourself so hard for something out of reach. It's just as simple as that...

last edited at Aug 16, 2019 2:45AM

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

Finally Seju starts to live her own life. No longer let anybody stop her from doing whatever she wants. No longer stay still to let them look down on her. This is what Seju should have done years ago because she literally has everything. Best closure ever for Sumin and Seju when they passed by each other with a smile on their face as well, like: "See, I'm perfectly doing well even without you".

Now it's time to switch to Won's past and the truth behind her parents sucking up to Seju's mom. It's literally what Seju has been longing to figure out when she moved to the villa after all o_O

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

I'm sure Do Won has a very unpleasant past based on the way she cried at the thought Seju might have died on her too. She could have gone through the same situation where she couldn't save that person even though she was a pro swimmer, and it might have left on her a severe trauma that she couldn't continue her swimming career with passion any longer. Both her and Seju ran away from Seoul to Jeju and Seju might think Won would tell her if she lets Won know her reason first, considering it was possibly painful enough for Won to avoid and have no intention mentioning it when Seju asked. Seju's "Do you have something say?" and her expression after Won's hesitation looks like she was expecting Won to mention anything related to it or at least the reason she cried.

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

Claiming it was suicidal thought is a kind of exaggeration, but no one would damage themselves just for joking around with a person like that. My opinion would be Seju was trying to wash her away her pain for a moment, when you look at it closer, she was wiping her tears of suddenly receiving an innocent kindness from somebody after a lifetime of being mistreated, not only by Sumin but all kinds of people around her. I would say she wanted so experience the feeling of suffocating and refreshing by water a bit, knowing too well that a professional swimmer was there to save her in any moment. After this drowning, Seju would look kinda "reborn" to me. Her saying that it was a joke is only an excuse to reassure Won because she didn't know Won could be this serious and even shed tears for her or for anything when Seju wondered "why would she cry" back in her room.

Regarding Won's request to sleep together with Seju. I'd rather say everything happens for a reason, out of Won's caring nature and worrying for the well being of boss. She was possibly standing there thinking back of all the events happened after Seju stayed in the villa. Holding the rope, eating improperly, staying away from people as a habit resulted from being misunderstood, taking sleeping pills, piercing to let off steam and now drowning. Seju was indeed not fine like she said, causing Won to constantly ask the question "Are you feeling fine?". Sumin once said to Seju she could fall asleep easier if there was somebody by her side. Now Do Won just wants to make sure that Seju wouldn't make another mess again. If something romantic can happen for plot device, it would be thanks to Seju who let it happen. If this time Seju won't reject Won's offer to sleep together then we can be pretty sure she already has feelings for Won, at least friends since Seju chose to believe in what Won said now, she has gained Seju's trust so far. In that case it isn't any strange if something happens. But for now I believe it will be just a night talk between them.

last edited at May 31, 2019 2:19PM

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

Quite a lot of discussions going on o_O The poll looks realistic for those who have read the newest chapter, many have turned to hate Sumin for taking revenge on Seju that way for 10 years. Some even called her Simon LMAO so I'm not that surprised that they only got 4 votes.

I won't take my time to explain much since lurking and discussing in this forum for more than 2 years forces me to realize that each person already has their own opinion, It'll be such a waste of time trying to change that. They'll keep on liking what they like and disliking what they dislike no matter what I might say loll. But at the moment I ship Seju x Dowon because she's cute and fit Seju perfectly, both personality and appearance.

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

Sumin wasn't willing to let Seju explain more, she shutted her eyes and ears from everything after the cheating, Seju on the other hand didn't really try her best to get back with Sumin either because of the thought that Sumin had already stopped loving her and moved on, so Seju was a little satisfied of just staying by Sumin's sides as an option like that, she thought things would never change no matter who Sumin's dating with, that Sumin will always get back to her even if it's not love, their relationship was getting uglier throughout those 10 years. However it was too late when Seju finally realized Sumin still loves her and decided to truly make a move, there's Sungji entering Sumin's heart & their past love was too broken after 10 years of torturing as said above. What if they're getting back together? Is that love as pure as how it was in "Paradise"? Or will there be too much doubt, insecurities, fabrication involving after that? Moving on is the best choice for them both at the current time. Sumin can be a better person with Sungji, and Seju will find someone else who can handle her mental problems which Sumin had never been able to notice and correct for her

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

oops...is this group dead already lol. We have a sad but happy news, The last chapter of Paradise was released lately so we can now move towards Seju's future really soon, however this chap was just too much for me too handle, seeing Seju and Sumin both letting go of their beautiful past without even regretting brought me into tears.

Well, is next chapter an epilogue of Sungji and Sumin? and after that will be One? I guess that is what the author tweeted recently, I don't understand Korean much so haha...

last edited at Mar 29, 2019 1:19PM

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

oh on gaji askfm, rough trans:
Q: how nice their r/s wad, reading it from the past, it is even more regrettable. aah, although the two of them will go to find their different love, but looking back, it is really too hurtful.
A: Although we know the ending of the two people, I dont think their past will change. If you look back at the beautiful times as how they were (probably like seeing those moments w the exact viewpoint & feelings u had those years), you wouldnt be able to look less pleasant.

So this way somehow encourages Seju to accept and appreciate it one day.

last edited at Jun 17, 2018 6:24AM

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

it could be that Paradise is Seju's reminiscence at the current time and may realize something after all flashbacks.Like "we came this far and why did we end up like this?"
yeah they once said Paradise lasts around 10 eps and then announced in December that Simple is best was cancelled (maybe Lezhin wanna cut it bc its only about Nammi haha) and that between Paradise and One, there will be a short story(i think only 1-3 eps) about Sungji and Sumin before their honeymoon. Theres no more info about One before & after that so i'm not very sure about its total eps. But recently they said since theyd work on another platform when the contract expires, Simple is best will be re-added XD

last edited at Jun 17, 2018 4:43AM

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

it should be about 15 eps at least bc I saw somewhere the author said she dont like open ending. Paradise looks really like the real end of her 1st love and the intro to her new life. Whether she can move on easily or not still depends much on the new surroundings and new people around her. I'm fine as long as she has a healthier life XD

Summary: I miss Baek Seju :((((

last edited at Jun 15, 2018 10:48PM

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

father encouraged Seju Sumin to live in the VILLA in States(let's not forget he said Sumin can work there too, so probably this villa is also for business) + Sehyun and Chahee once stayed together in the VILLA in the U.S also
=> whatever, tHE VILLA IS IN THE U.S

However, TG said the villa is in Jeju island + the villa manager is now in the hotel (*** the word villa 별장 is both used in these two statements, not hotel 호텔)
=> a different villa
=> or TG makes the villa - hotel the same meaning ===

I like your idea of Seju owing it long time before. Maybe the background in chapter 86 is really Jeju island but we're not very sure whether they went there to visit the hotel or she decided to establish one there just after that voyage. But if its true I really appreciate Seju's business sense haha

About sharing room, when I observed it again, the office room seems to fit better, Seju would stay there like her own house and the kitchen room shall be the meeting room instead since there weren't anything like fridge, faucet, oven, or any kitchen stuffs. This would make more sense and I don't like the fact that Seju shared the room either, this should be her own workplace and only her stay in there.

About the ring, it's because I was admiring her goddess beauty in every pixel until I noticed something weird hahaha. I heard the assumption of Seju being with the new manager from a Korean reader bc of her bikini, that's why I began to think more about that possibility. Judging from Sumin's reaction in chap 1, it looked like she don't like swimming much but whatever, I think the ring is what matters, the ring in that photocard is much simpler. These are what I can draw to see it clearer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dZqMY0V_gzs4PJSpBfUqVYnNWV9b3TRI/view

all other black/gray colours are its brightness and shadow and sorry for my ugly writing, its always like that haha. Even if the photocard was Seju in her 20s, there's still a high chance we can see Seju in bikini in her 30s at least once XDD We supposed to have seen her sidestory and that freaking sexy body now but ....2,5 years left .....

btw, it looks like there r only you and me alive in this forum lol.

last edited at Jun 15, 2018 10:35PM

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

hmm, seems like some of my assumptions were right. Finally found this after almost a year lmao.
https://blog.naver.com/bepf1018/220821268014
https://blog.naver.com/bepf1018/221119964917

So this basically is the 3D design of the hotel/suite in the last chapter, based on the the info on the blog for the black+white version of the hotel, these were requested background designs publicly posted on 26.9.2016, just few days after the third arc started. So TG had plans for the departure of Seju before that and all the designs + new characters had at least appeared in their mind since chap 55. This can explain why after the 2nd arc ended, Seju decided to grip tight on her last chance with Sumin to eventually lose all hopes and let it go without regret, the quarrels with her brothers to set herself free from the constant family struggle, and also the frequent illness/health issues to know she's freaking weak enough to have someone look after her someday.

About the interior, so Seju moved into the place and the manager stood very close to the main door, maybe she has just walked in and suddenly saw Seju there. It looks really like that Seju and the new character are sharing rooms. Proof:

• Seju's belongings
  • The manager's liferope in the kitchen, maybe she've just eaten and put it there, quite possible for the characteristics of eating a lot and former swimmer like her
  • The toilet room behind the kitchen, two separate bathroom faucets
  • the bedroom is situated behind the TV, and another spacious room next to that bedroom. I believe it is another bedroom or maybe i was wrong, possibly reading room lmao

However I still can't bring myself to know the exact reasons why Seju has to share the room. There was a pool in that hotel also, so did my guess turn right? She built the villa into the hotel, I think at least 4 months must have passed, long enough to finish a building. But the boss and manager live together in a room called 406??? lmao that's so poor. So move to another option.

Seju said she there's a place she wanted to visit for a while, that must be the villa, so she has visited it and went to live in this hotel, but what the hell is that? Why u have to live in a hotel while u have a whole good villa XDD There are always black holes in any options I have. Would have been great if there's someone good at reading plot and theories than me lol

Another thing, the photocard of Seju in bikini that Team Gaji tweeted asking us "What is happening" last year. she's so sexxxyyy so two versions hahhaaha:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZhMB2WwgfqHX92vgH2JlAQYlTUdBribM/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rmL2KxZZBlxDoNKe7CDZ16gHQ9UgFx1D/view

Look at the small details, I have these suspicion for a certain time and somehow crushed them off, but after seeing the hotel planned even more than 1 year before the story ended, I came to think about this again that this maybe one of the scene we see in Seju's spinoff. Long haired Seju's wearing a sexy bikini xdd, a freaking new ring, and of course she was all wet. What's the point? We haven't seen her swimming before and now the pool, the swimmer and this? Look at her, sexy enough to be eaten up all night long XDDD

Okay, I'm done with my theories! I really hope to see Seju somewhere soon XDD

last edited at Jun 14, 2018 9:20AM

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

hmm I could have been wrong, in chap 19 in the family meeting, one bro asked about a dna testing and another one answered already did so...Urgh i want more details of Seju's parents, I bet Chahee is a good mom but...hmm plot twist, shes still alive hahaha

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

the post was public only 5 days ago.
lol Nammi at times knew and cared for Seju even more than Sumin. Yet she wanted to sleep with Seju more xdd lol that girl is so unreadable
About Sehyun and Chahee, one major reason i think theres sth fishy is the way he called her name, as far as i know, u shouldnt call someone much older & even ur stepmother by their name directly in korean lang. Thats so disrecpectful and he was shirtless as well. But let's see, at least he's the only one who shows no harm to Seju so far Xdd

last edited at Jun 6, 2018 6:33AM

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

suddenly remember this. In chap 1, the official translation mentioned Seju almost turned the company into a hotel, and Sumin wondered why Seju so wanted to build a swimming pool on the rooftop. Could it be that Seju now built the villa into a hotel/ apartment and maybe the villa manager-former swimmer was employed to manage the pool also? Looks like Seju's interested in luxurious entertainment, but in truth, even until the last chap we have barely seen the real Seju, she suppressed her deep-down emotions and dreams so well. I hope we can see her true self one day

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

yeah the two buildings look differrent and better be so haha. I think Nammi likes Seju, but maybe both. Poor Nammi she wont end up with anyone. The mail was replied in 6 Nov 2017 by the author gyumji xddd.
I mean if Sehyun turned out to be Seju's dad, i wouldnt be much surprised. Or he at least has a thing for Seju's mom. I read your age gap post, he could be in 20s at the time and Chahee can be 6 7 years older? Quite possible. Tbh I'm extremely curious about this story. Seju hates her parents too much while Sehyun saying theyre not like what she thought. What if one day Seju found out the truth in that villa, Seju's mom was actually murdered or sth haha. There must be some secrets lying in there.
Seju cutting all connections is far from my expectation. It's sad she went to the company and left there all bc of Sumin. But I still think they would someday contact again like long lost friends...

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

Hello there, I've just found this on twit, https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DelwX-ZV4AAcKBu.jpg
Someone mailed Gaji last year, I've tried my best to translate but still long for a more correct version, its great if anyone is willing to help me this lol

1/
Q: In the last part where Seju's brother said he'll get something ready, wasn't he looking at the airplane on the sky? Does Seju go abroad to live in a villa after parting from Sumin?
A: Seju left after the breakup, but not immediately. After spending a certain amount of time to clean up her surroundings, she left Seoul. And the villa scene is in Jeju Island. Please wait for Sidestory 2 for more information!

2/
Q: When said the CEO is still absent, does that mean Seju is taking a short break? Or it means she's just putting everything in order and quit?
A: The company has yet to go into the sale process, but Seju already handed in her resignation and took a long vacation.

3/
Q: If Seju is taking a break from the company, and since Sumin is back as the management team-leader, the relationship between the team leader and the CEO is bound to be somehow related. Despite that, Sumin still has the idea of coming there to work again? Did Sungji support Sumin's return? Believing that Seju and Sumin's relationship was completely over?
A: I think you can have some idea about this after reading Sidestory 1

4/
Q: In the scene when Nammi was a student, she was staring at Seju and Sumin in front of the school gate. Though she seemed to have much interest in Seju, she was talking for Sumin while they were alone. She's a playful friend to Sumin, yet didn't even want to tell Sumin about her love life. So who Nammi actually has a crush on? Seju or Sumin?
A: If you felt any sense from what Nammi said to Sumin, you'd be right. More information can be found in the Sidestory 3.

5/
Q: The story of Sehyun and Seju did not come out in detail. Is there any reason why Sehyun keeps on looking for Seju?
A. Sehyun also stayed at the villa during the time Seju's mother was at the villa. Little Sehyun then became close with Seju's mother.

6/
Q: In chapter 88, when Sungji said she'll make sure the one she loves would not be hurt, does that mean she has forgiven Sumin and will try to be better with Sumin? What did Seju want to say after that?
A: I think it's better for you to imagine this part than to say what we intend to imply

So it seems we've got the answers to some questions so far, Seju didn't leave on the same night of the break up. She has resigned and moved to the villa in Jeju island, lmao not the U.S, so that classic building is highly the villaaa, I still don't want to believe it... and yeah, probably it's hard for Sumin and Seju to be friends again? I doubt there was something going on between Sehyun and Seju's mom, he should be Seju's father lol xdd

last edited at Jun 5, 2018 12:53PM

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

hmm i don't really like to compare characters in different stories. Cho Ul and Ju ah have been there for so long and they were also Gaji - the artist's first project in 2015 or even before that so maybe the plot will be much different as well. Currently, i think A Pet's aesthetics is really light, just like daily lives of the two pretty girls trying to catch the other's feelings. But I heard some said its about bdsm i dont know how they know that XD could it be a pure guess from the poster haha. I dont think this story needs endless discussion like wdtfs though XD. We still have one more short story to come. Yayy!

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

lol I've found one after asking you that. Just want know whats going on in the group since i heard its not only about wdtfs discussion XD. Btw, Ju Ah is cute & pretty. I'll add her to my list of favorite characters haha

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

I can't purchase either, just saw someone screenshot the translation links for the first 3 chapters in WDTFS group on facebook but I'm not a member....Are you in there? Or somebody else who's in add me pls, i can't even find that group since it's secret :(

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

I heard it only contains 8 chapters, is that true?

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

this is so suspicious. Her hair was short when she left Korea so yeah probably 3-6 months has passed yet her belongings are still unpacked? Judging by the architecture, Probably its not the villa Saehyun had mentioned. I dont even know whether shes moving out or in. Suppose its a hotel/apartment, if she moves out then how could the rope that villa manager owns is there? She should only stay in villa lol. But if she moves in then again, that tanned chick should not be there, i dont think they're sharing room, how can a rich woman like Seju stand this inconvenience haha. So the thing is what the hell Seju had done these past few months that now she still needs to move stuff.... I really look to see she'll have new friends and a healthier life T.T

Btw Happy birthday to the pretty blonde Ju Sungji hahahaha

haleyd16
Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

oh so perhaps their reunion should be around the bg of 2016. I just cant guess how long Seju has stayed abroad haha