Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Funny_little_penguin_steam_avatars
joined Aug 18, 2017

Seju has been like that probably. Her mentality is kind of distorted due to her family's upbringing. I'm only expecting on how Sumin would change or at least influence her. I don't know what hopes you are talking about since we all know their future but if we disregard that, and prior to Sumin's parents' accident, I'm pretty sure they're doing well in their relationship. It's probably not all happy stuff and they might also have many conflicts due to their character but would be good to see on how they solve it,who knows. But I still think, that their story's build up is so far better than the main story(of course that's just my opinion, feel free to contradict looool).

Hahaha, no I mean hopes just in terms of their relationship. I just had hopes they worked on those issues (or at least talked about them). Unsaid words and feelings makes it hard to be open and honest in a relationship (friends or otherwise) and in turn can make it hard for two people to mend their relationship.

I just always have this hope that things could at least end with a healthy healing between the two of them. Maybe I'm just too stuck in my own head canon XDDDD

There's no denying that the development between Seju and Sumin is much more substantial and fleshed out than the main couple! (I personally ALSO feel that it was better though)

I'm team Pink for life though, I'm still holding on y'all.

Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

Hey, i guess we can sense the same too. The problem starts to rise here, Seju is somewhat controlling Sumin while the latter doesn't seem to enjoy that possessive side of her but still has to assure herself thats it okay since its only Seju who she needs? They're both lonely and tries to get dependency, but well, people need to have other friends in their life too, both Sumin+Seju lost this point, maybe its because of Seju that Sumin gradually lost contact with people or secluded herself from the surroundings like how we saw in the main story. Maybe things are still positive since their love is still fresh here, if im not wrong, they were only 1st or 2nd year in university xD

Rather than just a mere sweet flashback talking about how they fell in love considering Seju's question from the start, I personally think that Team Gaji wants to show us the very root reasons why their relationships couldn't work out, especially in these 5 last chaps, yes there's still a long way to go, guess they will fix it but...can't erase it, the problem was always there since the bgn, it just gets bigger after Sejus cheating perhaps? I can see Seju bombing Sumin the next chap lmao XDD

Lol Nora, your memory is impressive, that could simply means Sumin is being possessive too XDDD, but i dont think this is how love should be, its about trust and understanding, yet since well get different perspectives depending on where we stand, i wont disagree with ur opinion XDD

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

D1LD0Z3R

I remember one flashback where they are laying in bed together and Seju says something along the lines of, "Out of all the things I have, you are my favorite." I'd have to look for the chapter, but I'm sure Nora knows it off the top of her head XDDD

Ch72 if you need the info

joined Mar 21, 2017

There's no denying that the development between Seju and Sumin is much more substantial and fleshed out than the main couple! (I personally ALSO feel that it was better though)

Even as a non-team pink I'd agree. Says a lot about the artists more than anything else to me, they're better at writing tragedies.

Too be honest though i haven't read any of the new chapters though so my opinion is only based on the original story.

last edited at Jan 28, 2018 10:46PM

Funny_little_penguin_steam_avatars
joined Aug 18, 2017

D1LD0Z3R

I remember one flashback where they are laying in bed together and Seju says something along the lines of, "Out of all the things I have, you are my favorite." I'd have to look for the chapter, but I'm sure Nora knows it off the top of her head XDDD

Ch72 if you need the info

I knew I could count on your memory LOL

joined Feb 4, 2017

D1LD0Z3R

Lol Nora, your memory is impressive, that could simply means Sumin is being possessive too XDDD, but i dont think this is how love should be, its about trust and understanding, yet since well get different perspectives depending on where we stand, i wont disagree with ur opinion XDD

Well.. if we don't agree how love should be.. at least we agree that before their breakup.. they kind of expected the worst (Which then was manifested in ch10+11) and after their breakup, these symptoms got worse .. Sumin knew for sure that Seju only sleeps with her ch48.. She doesn't want her to get married even.. the sex between them is also a mean of control (besides many other things such as a pure need for each other or a feeling from the past)
However, I find it amusing that Seju introduced Sungji to Sumin and that she accepted Sumin's sex indulgence through the time giving her nature.

Anyways.. what I wanted to say is.. they both had the same fears and they are both possessive, they react to it differently..
Seju would brush it off as: I'm not marrying anyone unless it is you .
Ch33

Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

Lol I even have a collection of Seju's pathetic statements on my lap. It makes me sad as always...

seems like the issue with Lezhin is getting worse

joined Feb 4, 2017

Yeap.. the announced a long term hiatus :(

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Damn. Team Gaji's announcement is so sad. But I'm really hoping for the best.

Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

i think its the best solution right now. its so reluctant to keep on updating and announcing delay without being paid properly, let alone their healthy state. I just hope they could solve it well and back with more intriguing plot lol. The worst thing that may happen is that they terminate the contract with Lezhin...sidestories gone...and I've just refilled coins days ago!! too sad for me :(((((

last edited at Jan 30, 2018 8:47PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

I did the same, haleyd16..
I bought 75 extra coin hahahahahah F**K!

joined Feb 1, 2018

I just finished chapter 58 ( ik ik I'm new I just started reading WDTFS this morning) I usually hate spoilers but since I don't have much time during the coming days to follow theit legendary love triangle I want to know if things are going to get better between Seju and Sumin cauze i ship them together and it would be cool if sumin give her a shot to make things better and if it's not the case it would be a big disappointment

Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

Haha Nora ive just used 3 coins for the latest chap... Dont know where else to spend lol...Do you understand Korean? they seem to hold another protest o.O

I just finished chapter 58 ( ik ik I'm new I just started reading WDTFS this morning) I usually hate spoilers but since I don't have much time during the coming days to follow theit legendary love triangle I want to know if things are going to get better between Seju and Sumin cauze i ship them together and it would be cool if sumin give her a shot to make things better and if it's not the case it would be a big disappointment

no, things are getting worse (to me) :))))))) honestly it still depends on where you stand. You'll see Ms Baek Seju determines to get Sumin back but no no no, she's freaking latee!!! I can barely breathe when discussing these stuff...

joined Feb 4, 2017

haleyd16

I don't understand Korean.. I used the help of Google translation XDDD

Mehe
I actually envy you.. you are in the best part of experiencing WDTFS, an euphoric state of analysing, rooting and expectations .. don't ruin it on yourself.. and enjoy the upcoming chapters..

joined Jun 23, 2017

Someone summarized the ongoing disputes with Lezhin here: http://porifra.tumblr.com/post/168424485685/rough-summary-on-events-leading-to-lezhin-tax

Mistreatment is an understatement, especially regarding the author "Grey."

joined Mar 21, 2017

Someone summarized the ongoing disputes with Lezhin here: http://porifra.tumblr.com/post/168424485685/rough-summary-on-events-leading-to-lezhin-tax

Mistreatment is an understatement, especially regarding the author "Grey."

It's such a mess. Thanks for the link.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Es0teric

It's such a mess. Thanks for the link.

No problem. :)

Definitely a huge mess... Poor authors.

Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

hmm, theres a new announcement from Gaji, looks like WDTFS is going to stop huh o.O??? Anybody here get this??? TT__TT

joined Mar 21, 2017

hmm, theres a new announcement from Gaji, looks like WDTFS is going to stop huh o.O??? Anybody here get this??? TT__TT

Have a read of the link Mpgpeg posted.

last edited at Feb 7, 2018 3:31PM

Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

I've read that already. What I mean is, Team Gaji will end the sidestories here and leave to another platform after the exclusivity period if i'm not mistranslating T.T

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I've read that already. What I mean is, Team Gaji will end the sidestories here and leave to another platform after the exclusivity period if i'm not mistranslating T.T

I might be wrong but I just read it somewhere that Lezhin has the copyrights for wdtfs..so I think they can't continue it unless it's under Lezhin?

Do64bspv4aac56y
joined Dec 8, 2017

LustGreed As far as I understand, Lezhin has cancelled wdtfs, I guess notice on English site on this 18th? I dont know if Lezhin still has the copyrights but wdtfs should be removed as soon as their contract expires. Lezhin only owns it for a certain time, Gaji said they will reissue it after that. Probably under a new name with more added stories for safety? haha

last edited at Feb 12, 2018 10:58AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

I believe Lezhin have publishing rights only, which means after the contract ends they can continue on another platform. I honestly just wish they'd start writing a fresh new story elsewhere but then i guess Seju fans wouldn't be happy with that.

last edited at Feb 13, 2018 7:14AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

I believe Lezhin have publishing rights only, which means after the contract ends they can continue on another platform. I honestly just wish they'd start writing a fresh new story elsewhere but then i guess Seju fans wouldn't be happy with that.

Eso.... That last phrase was not necessary. Let people love what they want, no need to always put your two cents in. It makes people feel bad.

The writer tweeted this in English as a reply to someone: "There is a time period during which lezhin can publish cartoons exclusively. After that time, we can continue on another platform."

I guess that's that. We'll just have to wait.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I believe someone in this thread has discussed it already but I missed it... Who is Sang-mi? I have re-read the manhwa thrice but can't seem to find her....can somebody tell which chapter she appears in?

To reply you must either login or sign up.