Forum › Posts by roamsl

joined Mar 5, 2017

Don’t know what to feel about the latest chapter. Seju being controlling,I think Sumin wasn’t happy and all.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Lol it definitely seems like TG themselves are unable to let the Sumin x Seju thing go.
And there's a red flag already with Sumin and Sungji staying in Hello Studio. Like why....
There's a whole new arc that could be made between Seju with her new gf and Sumin watching them...

I kinda like the way you think.hehe
I'd like to see the roles reverse.

joined Mar 5, 2017

her inner thought was "would I die if I hanged myself with this"
the other lady asked her: do you need this rope ?

Then i guess, the story will be about seju dealing with depression, coping, and thriving. Finding a new reason to live and love.

joined Mar 5, 2017

If I have to picked a new love interest for Seju. it would be better if that girl has the same personality with Yuzu or Norae.

Yeah. Someone charming and funny might heal her broken heart. Even if she doesn't want to, that person will be able to and she can't do anything about it.

joined Mar 5, 2017

To me it feels like seju will never love another woman like she did with Sumin. I'm pretty confident about that, no matter her new partner(s)

I agree. She will always love her and there will never be another sumin. She will always be special.

And it happens in real life. Lol

joined Mar 5, 2017

I just hope Seju's love story doesn't look or feel forced like....

joined Mar 5, 2017

I've never scroll down so fast just so I could see what happen to Seju. I didn't even bother to look at what TeamBlonde or what the other characters are doing.

Makes two of us.

I think I'll just spend my money on Seju's spin-off because there's no reason for me to reread wdtfs anyway.

Definitely no reread for me. Lol

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 10:14AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Why is it that i dont find anything special in the ending.

#bitter

Because there isn't :P
Also there is no plot twist either...the only time I was shocked was when Nami actually was in love with Sumin instead of Seju.

Also it seems like Seju is not in her company, while Sumin and Sungji are.
Could it be that Seju doesn't own it anymore, so they won't even been seeing her there.

But i'd like to see Seju with them again with her new love interest, to show that she has moved on and happy without sumin in her life.

joined Mar 5, 2017

#bitter

Nah, dont be like that. Its happy ending for teamblonde fans and that means most people are happy about the ending, we might not feel the same but its a good ending for most people and that's what matters XDDDDD

What we feel is not justified by most people so let's just not be too bitter about it xDDDDDDD. Not good for yourself xDDDDD. Just enjoy it xDDDDDD

I still find Seju hot this chap and that's enough for me xDDDDDDDDDD

Hey! But they didn't even kiss in the last few panels! And God, no sex! Unbelievable! XDDD

Okay, i'm just making fun of it now. #notbitter

joined Mar 5, 2017

#bitter

joined Mar 5, 2017

(the assassin was much hotter )

I gotta agree with you here. I was expecting someone like "seju"

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 9:35AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Tell me again, What's with the flashbacks? especially the getting married thing. Sigh

joined Mar 5, 2017

I still see so many points in the Manhwa that are not tied yet.
the author said that they will start the will start a side story.. will I see Seju with a super gorgeous lady who hugs her and cares for her ?
even during the night of the assault, no one hugged Seju! Dammit.. she would sit on her knees and lift Sumin's face up to tell her that she loves her and that she is leaving so she doesn't need to hurt anymore.. when Sumin's tears ran over Seju's hand..
Dammit !!

I'd like to see her with a gorgeous woman atleast. That would somehow lessen the pain, i hope.lol i almost didn't want to read it!!!!!

joined Mar 5, 2017

you tell me what are you thinking roamsl !! we are the last soldiers standing shaking you violently

I am too ashamed to say it nora and I might sound too desperate. So let's just leave it at that. I know tou have some thoughts too. But The end is so clear and near. I am too drained reading this chapter honestly. ~sigh~

joined Mar 5, 2017

I don't even have the courage to read chapter 92..I might vomit literally reading all these comments..lol I'll just sleep and pretend that chapter 91 was the last chapter which totally broke my soul btw..lol I'm not interested in a world..i mean chapter with no Seju xD I'm just glad I binge on watching Flip Flappers today..gonna sleep now..

I feel you lol. But it wasn't the courage for me. I was nit interested to read it because i know i wil be more disappointed. Though it's taken me a little late, my mind won.lol

joined Mar 5, 2017

nora

not really.. It made me feel that there is something terribly wrong!.

Just finished reading the english trans, and i felt weird and a crazy thought came in mind when i read the last line, sungji's thought on her first love. But i'm not gonna verbalize my thought. Am gonna wait for the last chapter and the "the end" at the bottom too. I just felt really weird.lol

joined Mar 5, 2017

Too good not to do a post, I say good on Team Gaji for not going with the one bad ending. I hope Seju will be shown as less of a pathetic puppy if we see her again.

Don't call her pathetic puppy, you'll just add more pain to our bleeding hearts.lol

She walked away and let go, didn't she?

joined Mar 5, 2017

But she did, didn't she?

No, she didn't.

Sumin was on her back, her face and chest covered with lipstick marks, i kind of assume sungji was going down on her.

joined Mar 5, 2017

WDTFS is visually appealing but the story is decent at best and I can say that TeamBlonde has one of the worst relationship development I've ever read/encountered.

I agree with you. The story is good but it's also the worst relationship development that i've ever read. If it would have been SejuxSumin, it might have been one of the most sweetest and satisfying ending i've ever read.

joined Mar 5, 2017

I'm not being bias too..but im adding "might" because people see things in different perspective so for them, SejuxSumin might be more on the toxic side rather than the meaningful side while SuminxSunji more on the sweet side rather than the shallow side..just being careful..lol

Yes maybe. Since she made the mistake of ruining their relationship. But that's what makes her real. Most of the fans likes sungji because of her almost perfect character. I am also on to sweet stuff but with substance. Lol

But Seju is the best fucking character..and I'll admit to being bias to that but I don't care even a single cent..lol I really can't see any flaws on her..Sumin is the mistake in her life..lol jk

Well i like seju because it's her character i can connect with. She's Beautiful and (i have to disagree with you) has flaws which makes her real.

joined Mar 5, 2017

how long does it take to complete the rehabilitation program XD?

I'm sorry to tell you this but i think for you it will take a while XD
I was too attached to this story that sometimes i'm spacing out especially the last 2 chaps. But i'm glad i'm recuperating XD

while reading the chapter.. I almost felt that Sungji would ask to top Sumin.. but it didn't happen

But she did, didn't she?

joined Mar 5, 2017

My guess is this. They got carried away with Seju and they maybe didn't plan on making her character so important from the beginning. They have said before that the story was originally about Sumin and Sungji, and they added Seju later.

Too bad the other character is better, story wise. Sungji might be an wonderful human being in this story and a perfect character to heal sumin and seju, but story wise, sejuxsumin had a better story than their MC.

I have written some stories myself, and Seju gives me the impression that she was created by the author "feeling" her, not planning her. You know, those types of characters that represent a piece of the author's feelings, rather than solely being planned for the story. Writing stories is about expressing feelings too, and some characters carry this from the author.

I wish the author went all out on his/her feelings on this one. Since when we read, we also put our feelings and feel what the characters feel. Some people may be into sungji because of her near perfect qualities, but that's the problem, it's not real. Personally, i feel for seju because she's real.

joined Mar 5, 2017

I will focus on my "healing" from the "healing" story XD

Well goodluck with that. XD

I've started to focus on my "healing" from last chapter so i'm kind of a little ok by now.lol

joined Mar 5, 2017

My agony..they just made me love SuminxSeju more for I find their love and story more meaningful than the other pair..other than sex, I can't remember what's good about their love..or nothing sticked to my memory that is worth remembering..they were all overshadowed..lol

I agree. Overshadowed is the right word to describe it. Sejuxsumin is more meaningful. They have deeper interactions and i am not sure if suminxsungji ever had that. Am Not being bias about that thing.

joined Mar 5, 2017

my return date depends on the ending .. circa 10 days to never XD

So if it's an awful ending, we wont hear from you ever again? Hehehe XD