Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

12832548_732179150258573_3468752615206849752_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

I don't know.. It's up to the author. And how sungji will react about this infidelity is the turning point between all the characters. It will decide the ending. for me, In ch 50, "if things can't go back, u have no choice to play the fool"
In a way, I feel sumin still loves seju more than sungji. She scared about the possibility of seju suicide, she still cares about seju, even she doesn't want to admit it before. But she can't forgive what seju and her family did to her (and maybe her parents) , so going back together isn't an option for her.

Sumin and Seju have had a long relationship. Minimal 17 years... and I am just counting when they are couple not before (We know they met when they were children). For me that is the main factor because they have not continued with her lifes apart. Seju has loaded the guilt of being unfaithful in a moment of vulnerability for Sumin, also, we cannot forget what her uncle did. Since that moment, she promised to stay with Sumin until the death.On the other hand, Sumin decided to live a empty life, without anybody whom she could love as she did it with Seju.Sumin created this as a defense mechanism. She prefered not to have feelings in her relations, but at the end, Sumin is just human, and when she needed to feel something, she came back with Seju.

I think Sumin was confused because for the first time since Seju, Sungji is somebody important in her life too. So she needed to take a decision, and this was Sungji.Maybe Sumin was tired of a toxic relation with Seju, so she saw Sungji like her solution, a new life, a new lover, at the same time than she wanted than Seju could understand their relationship was not good.

In ch 55. I think sungji is the one who said "think has changed". Sungji has been insecure whether sumin loves sungji or not. But that thought has changed, now she has more confidence about the relationship.

She said it can't end the way you wanted to, to seju. She declare a war. How sungmin ask sungji not to leave in the bus stop... Means something.

Sungji is not going to back out, but I think, Sumin is who has to move. I just hope Sungji does not give all the solution. Sumin cannot be a toy all the story!!

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Can someone tell me whether sumin was inside the room hearing the whole conversation between seju and sungji in this chapter or not?

We cannot know with certitude. For me, she was in other room so busy with her shirt as to listen the conversation. Maybe she was in shock to see Sungji, because when she looked her, she did not try to talk with Sungji, she just ran to another room. Later, she came back, when she could assimilate all.

But, we will know what happened just in the next chapter.

I also think she was in another room, but it does not seem to make sense. Why did she have to run to the other room to button her shirt? Not to mention it took her really long. Btw will the next chapter be updated tomorrow or next months?

joined Mar 16, 2016

So google translates the note to something like "Part 2 contains information/details" ...

Don't tell me they're taking a break and turning the last chapter into a season 1 ending :O?

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 9:26AM

joined Jan 17, 2016

No chapter :/ from what i can understand they will be back on july 21 ...

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 11:49AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Layla is correct. 3rd arc will start on July 21st. In the note they mention some bits on the 3rd arc so Ill translate that small bit for you guys sometime today. The rest was really just a review on the 2nd arc.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Let's me give you guys an unofficial translation as newp is busy at the moment. :D

Thank you, WDTFS readers. We all know how lucky we are to be working for WDTFS, and we want to make sure all our beloved readers know we appreciate you coming back every week to the site to read our manhwa. The third arc we are working on will be all about Sumin getting dumped, Sungji and Seju learning to love Nami. However, before Seju letting go of Sumin, we promise to be always working hard on disappointing and hurting Seju fans as much as possible until they fully agree to let Seju die alone. We are not going to introduce any new character as we have run out of hair colors. blah blah blah

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Let's me give you guys an unofficial translation as newp is busy at the moment. :D

Thank you, WDTFS readers. We all know how lucky we are to be working for WDTFS, and we want to make sure all our beloved readers know we appreciate you coming back every week to the site to read our manhwa. The third arc we are working on will be all about Sumin getting dumped, Sungji and Seju learning to love Nami. However, before Seju letting go of Sumin, we promise to be always working hard on disappointing and hurting Seju fans as much as possible until they fully agree to let Seju die alone. We are not going to introduce any new character as we have run out of hair colors. blah blah blah

I thought this was legit for a few seconds.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I thought this was legit for a few seconds.

I should have made it seem legit for longer than a minute. :D

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

By pretending that I have never read all of the Seju's scenes in the flashback in chapter 27, the chapter 48th and the chapter 54th, I can fully agree with whatever the heck Seju's personality development turned out in this chapter.

I personally find Seju's character development way too funny. She brokedown by a few words coming from Nami of all people. "I know why you told me those things. "Were you that scared?" made zero sense, yet it turned out to be true. As if Seju would've known that Sumin was going to leave her because of Sungji. Based on the way Team Gaji has developed her character thus far, I would guess, next chapters, Seju will be able to predict the fact that Sumin x Sungji is going to be endgame, so she will turn into an ultimate evil. Seju will use whatever most cruel means to get rid of Sungji. Her plans will fail though as in any kind of stories, evils will die at the end. Sumin will be indecisive for the rest of her life. It's okay since Sungji will always be by her side anyway. The healing thing of wdtfs is about Seju's father being healed and able to leave the hospital healthily.

Come on =.= that's not gonna happen...

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ow, I thought there will be new chapter today. What a big turn down, no fluttering feelings and no wdtfs.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I didn't get what happened in ch. 55. At first Sumin was in blue shirt and black jeans, then she was in black blouse and white jeans, then again blue shirt. When did those things on the black background take place? I'm confused!

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I just read the most recent chapter and Sumin is a goddamn idiot, I'm officially tired of her.

joined Mar 8, 2014

I just read the most recent chapter and Sumin is a goddamn idiot, I'm officially tired of her.

^-^''' yeah... I want to say you're wrong but unfortunately there isn't a way to disagree ;_;

last edited at Jun 9, 2016 8:25AM

joined Jun 9, 2016

wdtfs is becoming shit . the authors is only making seju what stupid team blonde and fans want and not what they actually want to do .they could've come with tons of other ways, they could go but they choose the stupidest most obvious way
and sungji is such a empty useless character with zero qualities ...i dont know what the hell ppl see in her ?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Seju turning a psycho ex can help her not committing suicide.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

No it helps the readers to not care of anything happens to her in the end

joined Mar 8, 2014

Seju is not gonna become a psycho... I refuse to believe this story is going to be that dumb... they just needed this development to make Sungji catch Sumin cheating. To be honest I think it has little to do with Seju (regarding her character development) other than showing she is an "antagonist". However I don't think she's going to keep on being the antagonist. I don't think it's gonna be like that...

12832548_732179150258573_3468752615206849752_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

I didn't get what happened in ch. 55. At first Sumin was in blue shirt and black jeans, then she was in black blouse and white jeans, then again blue shirt. When did those things on the black background take place? I'm confused!

In this chapter when Sumin has blue shirt is the present, (they are in the office and Sumin decides to talk with Seju after accompany to Sungji to the bus.)

When she has black shirt is because Sungji was remembering what happened in the chapter 27 "Sumin´s birthday" once Seju arrived to visit Sumin.

wdtfs is becoming shit . the authors is only making seju what stupid team blonde and fans want and not what they actually want to do .they could've come with tons of other ways, they could go but they choose the stupidest most obvious way
and sungji is such a empty useless character with zero qualities ...i dont know what the hell ppl see in her ?

I just have one thing to say you. If you do not like this story, simply, do not watch more.

It is not necessary speak ill of the authors. At the end, team Gaji are the only owners of WDTFS, they can do whatever they want with WDTFS.

My question is. At least do you buy their chapters? If you do not. You are not even supporting this manhwa..So?

last edited at Jun 9, 2016 11:01AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

No it helps the readers to not care of anything happens to her in the end

You are still caring about what will happen to her a lot though. :D

Remember a chapter ago, we was wondering how Team Gaji was gonna save Seju from killing herself, right? imo, Seju living on without Sumin is so impossible unless she turns into psycho ex. I really don't want her to become this way though, but giving that Sumin x Sungji is endgame and Seju is this much obsessed with Sumin, I honestly find it difficult for Team Gaji to choose another better route. What I'm disappointed about the story is that Team Gaji has seemed to want to play around with Seju's character development a little too much; twisted -> untwisted -> twisted. How much longer, how many times left with this inconsistency, author-nim?

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

At the end, team Gaji are the only owners of WDTFS, they can do whatever they want with WDTFS.

I understand where you're coming from, but that's a really wrong way to put it.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Seju turning into a psycho ex does not eliminate the possibility of her killing herself. It only makes it worse because now, with her situation, if she can't get Sumin and they don't want to kill her off, there's a possible scenario where Seju go insane and end up in an asylum. Either way, her future just seem so bleak. Can't seem to think of a good ending for her. I will be surprised if she gets a happy ending.

last edited at Jun 9, 2016 12:32PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Seju now looks more like she would choose to kill Sumin and Sungji instead though.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Come to think about it, I don't think I should blame Team Gaji for wanting to play around with Seju's storyline because I would say wdtfs has become this popular mainly because of Seju, not Sumin nor Sungji. Without Seju, I don't think we have things to discuss about.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Seju now looks more like she would choose to kill Sumin and Sungji instead though.

Or maybe she would just kill Sumin and then kill herself.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Or maybe she would just kill Sumin and then kill herself.

Then Sungji killing herself comes next. That's not gonna happen since they said the third arc is about "Learn to love", right. They can't learn it in hell. XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.