Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Foxy lady
I will go with my point of view only. They are not going to be correct answers, I guess.

Considering the way they were talking, I think Sumin didn't hear anything.

For Seju, the wound is her wanting to keep the toxic relationship. And for Sumin, it's Sumin's emotional damage. (1) Seju x Sumin works again, or (2) Seju is able to let go of Sumin and start a new, and Sumin can move on and be healed by Sungji. Either (1) or (2) happens, we call it healing.

I don't think healing is about Sumin forgiving Seju. It's been 10 years, Seju has been waiting for 10 years, and Sumin has been in her garbage life for 10 years, I would say Sumin forgiving Seju alone can no longer do the job.

I would say Sumin has forgiven Seju since long time ago. The coldness she acted towards Seju these days is from her stubbornness, strong pride or childishness.

Sungji comes into Sumin's garbage life giving her an unconditional love and showing her a way to move on which she has failed to find for this whole 10 years. She must feel grateful. She now finds she has done nothing for Sungji in return. If avoiding hurting Sungji is in her capacity, why doesn't she do it? How can she possibly dump Sungji to go back to Seju?

I believe moleguy is Seju's biological father, and the DNA test result was fake. I don't think Seju's father left everything to moleguy if it concerned Seju, I think moleguy may be a reliable son who can be trusted, and Seju's father considers him as his right hand or some sort. He might be always by Seju's father's side and that also the reason why he was close enough to Seju's mom and cheat with her. I think Seju mom is dead.

Regarding Sumin's parents, I don't have a clue.

Seju telling Sumin that Sungji is young and beautiful, her giving Sungji an idea about Sumin's weakness, her warning Sungji about loving Sumin, I think all of those were coming from her dark side and her confidence in her relationship with Sumin. Her throwing the ring to Sungji and turning into a psycho ex who seemed to be afraid of losing Sumin, I think they are inconsistencies in Seju's character development. Her having a twisted personality is not inconsistent, her showing it out is.

I'm really not surprise about Seju being a good president. It's called being professional. Also, it may depend on how often you meet them and how close you are to them. I also think my boss is way nicer than my supervisor, but if I'm able to work with my boss one day, I don't think I still find him nice.

I don't think Sungji has known about the scars yet.

I don't think the ring was important, I think Seju was pissed off because she was feeling that she loved Sumin more than Sumin loved her; she could keep the ring well while Sumin seemed to not care much about it, she could live without her parents if only she had Sumin while Sumin seemed to be not sharing the same sentiment.

It's not wrong for you to think wdtfs is anything.

I think Seju and Sumin are victims who need a healing and Sungji is a healer, but not sure if the healer will end up being a healed. I don't give any role to moleguy, tbh.

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 1:49PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Would you make Sumin falter a bit more and then go back to Seju and tell her she can't live without her? Where would her love for Sungji go? What would happen to Sungji? Would you make her give Sumin her blessing? What would happen after that? Would there be Sumin x Seju lovely dovey time and Sumin would magically forget all about Sungji and be able to immediately fix her relationship with Seju without any guilt? Or would the story just end there?

To put it simple, if her love for Sungji is stronger she will stay with her. I just don't like how she is with her now because Sungji is the 'right choice'. Because she wants to fix her life and being with Sungji is the solution and a motivation she needs, if u know what I'm trying to say.
I always felt like she had a bit stronger feelings for Seju. Of course their relationship is really damaged, but if she ends with Sungji, it sould be because she loves her more than Seju, not because she wants to start new.
Not that trying to start over is a bad thing, but when it comes to choosing a partner it shouldn't be the case imo.
But last chapter showed a different side of Seju, and I think they did it so that Sumin finally realises who Seju really is and falls out of romantic love with her.

yeah maybe that is one of the reasons I´m not sure... hmm... but Sumin already ´hated´ Seju anyway...
Yes, I totally think it´s wrong too but there hasn´t been any indication of who she loves more I think. There are lots of flashbacks with Seju which make us think Sumin is constantly thinking about her but these could simply be fleeting thoughts that Sumin has and what we see is just meant for us to understand the story; not to show Sumin's thoughts.
Also, I just said I can't imagine a way for Sumin to end up with Seju but that doesn't mean I think she'll end up with Sungji instead. I just think that if she doesn't end up with Sungji it's more likely she will end up alone rather than go back to Seju.

Sungji can't possibly lose her protagonism; it would break the narrative.

The protagonist depends on the reader here I think. Gaji said the fox is whoever the reader wants it to be, so that's the answer.
I personally don't feel like Sungji is the protagonist, nor Seju. It's Sumin imo, and then both Sungji and Seju are equal imo.

Yes, I remember that but I don't think 'fox' meant protagonist. Sumin does seem like the protagonist but a protagonist must always try to reach a goal and Sumin isn't doing that which doesn't make her qualified as the protagonist. She just seems like it because there is a lot of focus on her. I'm not sure about Sungji and Seju being equal; they could be I guess but Sungji still has more screen-time; especially when you don't count the flashbacks.
In any case, it would break the narrative to get rid of Sungji's role. If Sumin was going to return back to Seju then Sungji would have been treated as a plot device. A character with no depth; and she does seem that way but I think it's deceptive in order to make it unclear. There are a lot of details that show Sungji's emotions and in this last chapter a lot of her personal struggles were revealed. For Sumin to end up with Seju they would have had to keep showing more encounters between them and generally not following any specific pattern with Sumin and Sungji's relationship just to show that she is actually not that important. Sungji is a very important character though.

Switching between Seju and Sungji still makes sense. I'm sorry. XD

Guys who are TeamBlonde fans, are you guys shipping Sumin x Sungji because you are Sumin fans or because you are Sungji fans (or Seju anti-fans :D)? To me, it really is a waste for a woman as good as Sungji to spend the rest of her life living with someone as damaged as Sumin. Sungji can easily live without Sumin, no? Not to mention some insecurities which are highly likely going to happen in their long term.

Yes, um it does make sense for Sumin to do that also you are right about Sungji but this a story. If it was real life that's likely what would happen but what is the point of showing this in a story? Unless they keep showing some sort of interaction between them I don't know... '-'
I'm a Sungji fan. Er... I don't particularly like Seju and I don't understand why people like her so much >.> is it her 'lady-like' personality? Is she more relatable? I remember someone saying that... I personally relate more to Sungji. I'm not exactly TeamBlonde anymore because I don't totally support Sumin ending up with Sungji but I'm definitely not TeamPink. There isn't a way to make Sumin go back to Seju without making you feel like o_o. Besides TeamGaji said they will develop Sungji and Seju more and this chapter focused a lot on Sungji and I think there's going to be more of that. I can't imagine Sungji leaving Sumin and Sumin just happily going back to Seju as though nothing happened... Sumin said she loves Sungji too after all; the fact that it would be hard to be with her and not think about Seju doesn't mean that the opposite isn't true as well. And developing Sungji just to have that ending doesn't make a lot of sense... because she would be irrelevant and yet they are developing her. On the other hand they are developing Seju as a sort of antagonist. To be honest at first when we kept seeing Seju's breakdown I was confused with where the development was going and why they kept focusing on her and I couldn't see the exact reason but this was probably the purpose from the very beginning and it makes sense. If they had kept that development and not made her make such a bold move on Sumin then the roles would have been more blurry, like before. There were already themes that made Sungji very different from Seju in the narrative though so it would have suffered as a result I think. That's why I thought that maybe Sungji and Seju would become friends or something. Because if they had kept developing Seju in the same way (showing her emotions, not making her the antagonist) then having Sumin end up with Sungji wouldn't make sense either. You would be like, okay but what about Seju? is she just irrelevant? o_o
and to be honest to some extent it still doesn't make sense for Sumin to smoothly end up with Sungji unless there is some confrontation between Seju and Sungji and/or acceptance on Seju's part.

I would say it is not because they are not really Sungji fans nor because they do not care enough about Sungji's happiness which is why they ship her with Sumin. I guess, in the context that there is no another potential pairing for her, Sungji fans would choose to ship Sungji x Sumin because it would be way better than shipping her with no one. For Seju anti-fans, they may want to ship Sumin x Sungji because they want a toxic scenario happens to Seju. :D

Um... no '-'... I just... think they are cute together... '-'
I guess Sumin and Seju were as well but Seju seemed to act too lady-like and like an older sister or something at first which was weird considering how she actually is deep inside >.> And please don't tell me their current relationship was cute at all... Just when Sumin started falling for Sungji (if you remember) it was really cute.
Nevermind now though, because Sumin didn't treat Sungji right at all and maybe she's better off without her =.=

p.s I bet the authors will not twist Seju any more and that psycho thing was just her reaching her limit and maybe she will apologize to Sungji at some point (when they both leave Sumin for good XD)

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 1:04PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I think Sumin needs a lady-like lover though. Sumin x Nami is a good example of impossible shipping, isn't it?

And I believe the author is going to twist Seju more. What is the point of twisting her this little? Guys, trust me, next chapters we are gonna see Seju saying "I would rather have you killed than let you go." "Kyaaaaaaaaaa, stay away from my Sumin you little b _ _ _ _ if you don't want to die young." XD

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 2:09PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

I think Sumin needs a lady-like lover though. Sumin x Nami is a good example of impossible shipping, isn't it?

And I believe the author is going to twist Seju more. What is the point of twisting her this little? Guys, trust me, next chapters we are gonna see Seju saying "I would rather have you killed than let you go." "Kyaaaaaaaaaa, stay away from my Sumin you little b _ _ _ _ if you don't want to die young." XD

come on, I don't think they're going to do something cheap like that! if they do I'm officially calling this story dumb -.-
I think Sumin needs a cute girly-girl ^-^*

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Yeah, way too lazy to read the walls of text ya'll posted, so idk if anyone's with me. I'll try to keep my view short this time.

Personally, I'm still rooting really hard for Sumin and Seju being able to smoothly tie up those loose ends, mainly for 2 reasons:

1) Seju deserves this, despite those low blows she dished out in chapter 55. Idek why people suddenly went batshit at Seju after reading that. Compared to some shit I've seen happening in sitches like that, I even think she was still pretty tame. She just went and showed some teeth and claws to Sungji. She threatened her, showed her she ain't gonna give up that easy and she chose one of the most effective ways to do so. Showing Sungji that she still can get into Sumin's pants when she wants to obviously did a pretty good job at showing blondie she's still in that game. Seju might've intended to actually make Sungji break up with Sumin and get away from her (which Sungji might not do, judged by what she said at the end of the chapter) But at least she's managed to make a point that she's not to be taken lightly. How is it you guys can't understand that behavior? Don't tell me ya'll are that kind of goodie two shoes, who'd give up like a coward and go congratulate that other person if the one you love tells you they love you, but they also love someone else. Shit, if I were in that situation, I know I'd probly go grab that other person and have a really nasty heart to heart with them. I'd try to intimidate the shit outta them and make them understand that I won't give up until I played every card, even the hidden, unfair and ugly ones. Nothing is fair in love, people.
That all being said, I get Seju. I really do. And that's why I'm still on her side. And that's why I still support the idea of her getting a happy ending. With all the bullshit she's been through, she deserves this. Even if her getting back together with Sumin seems pretty impossible to me at that point, she at least deserves to not be dumped that cruelly.

2) It would be so refreshing. Seriously. Wouldn't it just be so refreshing to read an ending about people actually managing to talk things out and settle on something mutually and then move on with that instead of all that overdone drama crap we've all seen before, when one of the involved parties is turned into some sorta psycho and the other just gets some gushy lovey dovey ending that makes you wanna vomit? People manage to sit down and talk like that in real life all the time. Some of the strongest friendships I've seen until now have bloomed from people who dated once, ended up breaking up, but managed to have a heart to heart sometime afterward and went back/on to being friends. Seeing that happen in manga would just be awesome, imo. And I think WDTFS has the potential for that.

#Team HappyEndForSeju
#Team NoPsychoPinkPls
#Team NoBullshitSungji (Cause honestly, if she won't be beyond fucking pissed at Sumin after that stunt, I don't think I'll ever be able to have any kind of respect for her. Ever.)

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 5:50PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Suzuma
Seju showing her teeth and claws is needless as it will never help her in her fighting against Sungji nor anything besides making her looks bad and Sungji looks even cooler. If Seju is going to win Sumin back at the end, it will be because of something else, not because of those psychotic actions she throws out. The way you would fight to get back your lover sounds pretty damn cool, but for some reason, I kind of want the other party to win more. (Sorry, I really really don't mean to be offensive.) You may not know this, most of the readers who are disappointed with Seju's action in this chapter are no ones else but Seju fans who care a lot about her ending, and despite all of these disappointment, they are still supporting Seju.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Yeah, way too lazy to read the walls of text ya'll posted, so idk if anyone's with me. I'll try to keep my view short this time.

Personally, I'm still rooting really hard for Sumin and Seju being able to smoothly tie up those loose ends, mainly for 2 reasons:

1) Seju deserves this, despite those low blows she dished out in chapter 55. Idek why people suddenly went batshit at Seju after reading that. Compared to some shit I've seen happening in sitches like that, I even think she was still pretty tame. She just went and showed some teeth and claws to Sungji. She threatened her, showed her she ain't gonna give up that easy and she chose one of the most effective ways to do so. Showing Sungji that she still can get into Sumin's pants when she wants to obviously did a pretty good job at showing blondie she's still in that game. Seju might've intended to actually make Sungji break up with Sumin and get away from her (which Sungji might not do, judged by what she said at the end of the chapter) But at least she's managed to make a point that she's not to be taken lightly. How is it you guys can't understand that behavior? Don't tell me ya'll are that kind of goodie two shoes, who'd give up like a coward and go congratulate that other person if the one you love tells you they love you, but they also love someone else. Shit, if I were in that situation, I know I'd probly go grab that other person and have a really nasty heart to heart with them. I'd try to intimidate the shit outta them and make them understand that I won't give up until I played every card, even the hidden, unfair and ugly ones. Nothing is fair in love, people.
That all being said, I get Seju. I really do. And that's why I'm still on her side. And that's why I still support the idea of her getting a happy ending. With all the bullshit she's been through, she deserves this. Even if her getting back together with Sumin seems pretty impossible to me at that point, she at least deserves to not be dumped that cruelly.

I don't think Seju deserves to be unhappy but I don't think she deserves to be with Sumin either. Not that Sumin deserves to be with Sungji anyway. What Seju did was pretty mean towards Sungji I think... Okay, asking for Sumin to sleep with her, okay, I get it. Okay, not caring if Sungji caught them, fineeee but the way she spoke to her really mean. I don't think that's what anyone would do but I can understand her. She's not turning psycho in my opinion but also doesn't mean she's Sumin's perfect soulmate. Even if Seju did deserve Sumin the story isn't about who deserves her the most.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Seju showing her teeth and claws is needless as it will never help her in her fighting against Sungji

You think? Judged by Sungji's reaction in chap 55, Seju got under Sungji's skin already. She even got under her skin in that flashback and not even just a little, seeing how Sungji pretty much admitted, that all her anxiety and fears stemmed from what Seju had said to her in that night when they met in Sumin's apartment. Like it or not, but Seju has power over Sungji like that and it looks like Sungji is gonna start taking Seju more seriously from now on. In any case, we won't be able to tell if her teeth and claws are gonna help her or not until we get the next few chapters. For all we know, Team Gaji might just have more surprises in store for us. Personally, I don't think the authors would even bother coming up with this kind of drama if the winner of that fight would've already been decided from the start. And I also don't think they'd throw this bit in just to start lessening the audience's sympathy for Seju. Why give her such an emotional build-up then? If they really go for 90 chapters, then we have 35 chapters to go. A whole lot can happen. And if we look at how this story has been going until now, I don't think Sungji will get out of this unscathed...

Sungji looks even cooler.

Sungji is cool? Never got that notice. I guess we have different definitions of "cool." The only cool character in this manwha until now, in my opinion, is Nami.

The way you would fight to get back your lover sounds pretty damn cool, but for some reason, I kind of want the other party to win more.

Let's be honest, it wouldn't be cool at all. I'd turn a total bitch towards that other person and make them understand just who in the world they've decided to go up against. I mean I wouldn't physically attack them or anything, but you can be sure I'd give my damn best to make them feel beneath me, like they can't even touch me and like it'd be the best for them to stay the hell outta my territory. I can get nasty like that, especially when I feel genuinely threatened (which is rare, but that's another story.) Nothing cool about it, but the point is that this is just what some people do when shit gets real. And it's not even an exception. Love is beautiful as long as people can make it work between them. But as soon as something happens and it doesn't quite work anymore, things can get pretty fucking ugly as well, especially in a situation when one person genuinely loves two others and those two others sincerely love that one person and refuse to give up on them. If both of them are really being genuine about their feelings for that one person, can you really blame them for fighting over them? If people really want something, they usually fight for it. And fights generally just aren't pretty. That's just how it is.

Even if Seju did deserve Sumin the story isn't about who deserves her the most.

Never said that. I just said that I get where Seju's coming from, that I think she still deserves a happy ending and that I'd love for that happy ending to involve her and Sumin sitting down and talking about what's going on between them. Sure, it'd be a bit anticlimatic, but I'd feel relieved beyond measure to see that actually happening.

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 8:47PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Suzuma
Sungji was scared because Seju was bragging about her relationship with Sumin. But now thing has changed, Sungji has taken Seju's words back then as Seju being scared that Sumin would actually fall in love with her instead. I believe Sungji is not gonna be affected by Seju's words or actions anymore. I think it would be better if Seju at least gets an idea that Sumin and her is not in a status of dating, Sungji is not a mistress, and Sumin is the one who is going to decide on whom she wants to end up with. Seju should have kept playing her nice lady role and trying to rebuild her relationship with Sumin instead of turning evil to creep Sungji out. She is ruining her own image insides Sumin's heart, and that may lead to Sumin falling out of love with her anytime. Regarding the surprised attacks Team Gaji is planning on, I think it really is better for you Seju fan to not be looking forward to it. Have you ever once seen any single good thing happen to Seju?

Yeah, we really do have absolutely different definitions of the word "cool". I'm pretty shock knowing they are different that much. :D

When it comes to love triangles, I personally don't believe that the frightening one is the winner. If I were in a love triangle, I would prove how genuine my love is; not how good I am at kicking my love rival out. I have never been in that kind of mess, so it is kind of hard to say, however, I'm pretty sure I would choose to spend time on my lover, not on fighting the other party. Can you imagine a scenario where you were the one being genuinely loved by two people instead? I'm curious who you will choose.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 7:56AM

joined Mar 27, 2016

Suzuma

2) It would be so refreshing. Seriously. Wouldn't it just be so refreshing to read an ending about people actually managing to talk things out and settle on something mutually and then move on with that instead of all that overdone drama crap we've all seen before, when one of the involved parties is turned into some sorta psycho and the other just gets some gushy lovey dovey ending that makes you wanna vomit? People manage to sit down and talk like that in real life all the time. Some of the strongest friendships I've seen until now have bloomed from people who dated once, ended up breaking up, but managed to have a heart to heart sometime afterward and went back/on to being friends. Seeing that happen in manga would just be awesome, imo. And I think WDTFS has the potential for that.

#Team HappyEndForSeju
#Team NoPsychoPinkPls
#Team NoBullshitSungji (Cause honestly, if she won't be beyond fucking pissed at Sumin after that stunt, I don't think I'll ever be able to have any kind of respect for her. Ever.)

I think seeing SuminxSeju would require higher caliber of writing and be a more memorable story than TeamBlond (especially if they make Seju 'evil' for the sake of that). Honestly speaking Seju has a lot of issues, but the fact that she's still somehow standing after everything that has happened to her is pretty insane in and of itself. People act like this is a character that hasn't gone through some shit since childhood and been tortured (in part of her own volition) by her ex lover for a decade, yet are quick to point out the tragedies that Sumin has gone through to justify her behavior.

The only 'saint' is Sunji, the least developed and least interesting character in the story ^^

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 1:16AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Yes, Suzuma it would be indeed nice to see Seju and Sumin talk.
For the rest I agree with sia ue that it's not really a good way to claim Sumin but I can understand why she would act like this. I'm just hoping she gets it together soon enough.
Seeya I very much doubt Sumin x Seju is gonna happen for the reasons regarding the narrative I mentioned before. Yes, it would require very good writing not to break the narrative and to make it credible. I personally don't think Sumin can just forget all about Sungji and just go back to Seju as though nothing happened. She'll be scarred yet again; by all the pain she caused Sungji. But on the flip side I don't think she can smoothly return to Sungji either... I'm not sure why she came back or who said "things have changed" but if Sumin is going to end up with Sungji she needs to either realize there is no spark left with Seju or genuinely give her self wholly to her. A possible scenario would be for Sungji to dump Sumin, causing her to return to Seju but then realizing that and asking Sungji for one more chance even if she says no. But it's still hard to make her shake off her feelings for Seju that's why I almost believe that maybe the most suitable ending would be for Sumin to end up alone. Maybe that is what a healing story really is a story where everyone heals from their past wounds and moves on.
Also Sungji is quite interesting to me because she seems to be the least developed on purpose just to add a big revelation at the end. It seems like this chapter isn't anywhere near proving me wrong since it's already revealed that Sungji knew about things all along. I don't think this is going to be the only revelation. They kept us completely out of Sungji's mind in order to make you think she is not interesting because there are always details that if you pay attention to you can kind of understand her emotions. Just because she is an honest person and doesn't have a "dark side" doesn't mean she's uninteresting.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 3:52AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Sungji was scared because Seju was bragging about her relationship with Sumin.

In other words: Seju got under skin. And that's all that matters. Doesn't matter if things have and are gonna change now, cause the fact remains that Sungji has allowed Seju to have power over her. Chapter 55 again: Seju's words made Sungji lose her composure. Sungji is taking Seju serious and that means Seju got some serious game for herself left. That's why I'm excited for the next chapters. I know I'm probably gonna get disappointed again, I'm not that deluded. XD Still, that doesn't take away my fun of just letting my imagination run loose for a bit.

Can you imagine a scenario where you were the one being genuinely loved by two people instead? I'm curious who you will choose.

I've been in 2 of the 3 scenarios already, so that's why I can talk with experience here. I've been loved by 2 people at once and I have loved 2 people at once. Only thing that didn't happen to me yet was that I've loved someone, who loved someone else as well. Anyway, when I was the one loving 2 guys, I think I got lucky that they really were guys, cause men, at least over here where I live, have a very simple and straightforward way of dealing with things. When they realized we weren't really getting anywhere with the situation, they met one day and literally fought it out and then the one who lost gave me a call and said he was going to back out. I was a bit stunned by this. I mean I myself use violence when I have to, but I don't endorse it and I personally think when you use physical violence, it should either be to protect yourself or someone else from getting physically harmed, but not for any other reason. Anything else can usually just be ignored or settled with words. But my dad taught me from a young age that most fathers here raise their sons to think a bit differently, so I understood where they were coming from. In the end, the truth remained that I honestly did love both of them and they loved me. I just didn't have the heart and energy to take that decision all on myself, because when you genuinely love 2 people, the decision just isn't that easy. I was left alone with having to break my own and one of their hearts. Obviously that's not something you can just decide in the blink of an eye with a snap of your fingers. Of course they tried to gain my favor at first, but the problem is they both did that. And every thing they did for me and with me made me fall harder for each one of them. So I was actually grateful that they decided to settle this between themselves and Gregor backed out after Tim beat him down, cause that was the only thing, that really made me fall out of love with Gregor in the end: him keeping his distance after his defeat. After Tim won, Gregor really never called me again, didn't respond to my texts or Emails and the only words we exchanged from then on out were simple greetings or job-related conversations. He gave up on me and in turn this made me give up on him.

So that's why I said I'd probably do the same, just not with an actual fight. If you think someone showing their ugly side in a situation when they just don't want to lose no matter what would make you fall out of love with someone...not to be offensive, but if that's how it is, I doubt your relationships are gonna last long. People ain't perfect. And a good person is still a good person even when they have some dark spots on them. In the end, I gotta admit I was even a bit flattered when they actually fought over me. Just proves even more they were as serious about me as I was about them. Then again, we don't need to continue arguing on this. I guess it's just really a matter of how a person was raised and what they learned to believe in over time. If for a few seconds I imagine the scenario of Lin telling me she's fallen in love with another person, but still loves me as well and then she'd decide to dump me cause I was trying to get the other person to back off and give up, I'd personally just have the biggest WTF moment of my life. Just sayin.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 6:44AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I don't even want to know how long this post is on a computer screen. I needed half an hour to type it and it looks fucking HUGE on my phone, lol.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Don't tell me ya'll are that kind of goodie two shoes, who'd give up like a coward and go congratulate that other person if the one you love tells you they love you, but they also love someone else. Shit, if I were in that situation, I know I'd probly go grab that other person and have a really nasty heart to heart with them. I'd try to intimidate the shit outta them and make them understand that I won't give up until I played every card, even the hidden, unfair and ugly ones. Nothing is fair in love, people.

I disagree with this. If that person really loves you, they should be able to come back to you on their own. Not because you did something (nasty) to get them to you.
And also, if you "fight" for them, it feels like you are partially forcing them to be with you. Which also in the future won't work and the problems (maybe they were unsure of going back for reasons) with surface out again.
Fighting for love, maybe until the point of showing to that other person you love them and want them back is ok. But going to this extend no. I don't believe love is a competition, and I think it'sbetter to let that person more free to chose who they want.
Like the saying, let someone go and if they comeback they are yours, if they won't they never were.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Suzuma
Some readers dislike Sumin for her being indecisive. I really can't support the decision that you waited until one of them back themself off or was forced to give up on you, and with that you could choose the remained one. To me, ending up with any of them was fine for you = not ending up with any of them was fine for you. You are so not my type.

I don't even want to know how long this post is on a computer screen. I needed half an hour to type it and it looks fucking HUGE on my phone, lol.

It's around 15cm x 20cm on my screen.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

You are so not my type.

Lol, what was that for? X'D Entitled much? First I was never even trying to be and secondly I don't give a damn, which is why I said all that in the first place. I ain't scared of what people think of me. That includes you. :) That aside, you pretty much misunderstood everything I said.

But like I said before, I'm not gonna continue arguing bout this. XD Everybody finds their own ways to deal with things. I never said mine is the best one and I never said everyone should do what I did. But you asked for my experiences and I told you and that's that. Your own fault I don't turn out to be your type. ;D Sorry to have disappointed you. (Not.)
Look, if you don't like how I do stuff, fine. You won't see me grow gray hair from that. XD It's like I said before: just a matter of what you believe in and how you see things. If I see love as a different thing than you do, okay. We don't have to agree. But that's no reason to go and judge me. You got no idea who I am, y'know. Just sayin. ;D

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 8:16AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I believe, if anything Seju will screw up her few hopes of going back with Sumin is she keeps like that. And I think that's the author's intend on the first place, so we have a more solid TeamBlonde ending.

That's what I liked from what they had so far anyway. Sumin chose on her own to go back to Seju, which showed how strong her love actually was (even if she didn't admit it). And i'd prefer if they ended together, it would be because Sumin chose her over Sungji. Not because Seju made Sungji to break up with Sumin and Sumin had no other better choice left again.
I hope Gaji doesn't ruin this last thing left from their relationship and make it seem that Seju was manipulating Sumin all during this to go back to her in her previous relationships too.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 8:24AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Like the saying, let someone go and if they comeback they are yours, if they won't they never were.

Then Sumin is Seju's hundreds times already. XD

You are so not my type.

Lol, what was that for? X'D Entitled much? First I was never even trying to be and secondly I don't give a damn, which is why I said all that in the first place. I ain't scared of what people think of me. That includes you. :) That aside, you pretty much misunderstood everything I said.

But like I said before, I'm not gonna continue arguing bout this. XD Everybody finds their own ways to deal with things. I never said mine is the best one and I never said everyone should do what I did. But you asked for my experiences and I told you and that's that. Your own fault I don't turn out to be your type. ;D Sorry to have disappointed you. (Not.)
Look, if you don't like how I do stuff, fine. You won't see me grow gray hair from that. XD It's like I said before: just a matter of what you believe in and how you see things. If I see love as a different thing than you do, okay. We don't have to agree. But that's no reason to go and judge me. You got no idea who I am, y'know. Just sayin. ;D

I thought you were trying to be and give a damn. I'm sorry for judging you and for all the misunderstanding about you. XD

Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

ayo suzuma, i just came here to tell ya that your like the realest motherfucker in this thread. like i mean i been lurking here for weeks just reading what people said and i everytime i saw what ya posted i was like 2 thumbs up for ya! sucks ya got a gf cause i swear i'd so hit on ya lol.

yes, i created a account just to say that. sue me :p

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Good for you Suzuma, your history repeats itself. :p Born Alpha don't just give up on her like that. Fighting! :D

(Suzuma's gf, Sorry, jkd)

Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

oi is that really necessary? like fo real dude jokes like that are just low. not cool. /:

Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

srsly now don't make fun of what people went thru. like...damn. who told ya this is ok?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

oi is that really necessary? like fo real dude jokes like that are just low. not cool. /:

It's really not necessary at all. Don't be stupid enough to do it for real.

Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

ey your just being a jerk right now. don't do that bro. doesn't make ya look good.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 11:30AM

Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

i mean i dunno if i'm reading that right. for all i know i might just not but your making yourself seem like someone who's butthurt over someone else having an opinion ya don't agree with. otherwise what's that sarcasm for? live and let live bro.

To reply you must either login or sign up.